Ariya ff:A reason to live

Posted: 9 years ago

Ariya ff: A  Reason to  live

Hey friends i have started this story long back but unable to continue due to some personal problems. so i have decided to rewrite it from the begining. Hope u like it guys.

PROLOGUE

A usually morning in ETF conference hall . But everything is unusual inside it. Coz the room which usual contained five people in now containing only four. It has been 10 months since the team lost their one of them who is precious to all of them.A best friend of shree and chotu, a little sister of rathor and well wisher of  arjun raute.Now this conference only heard their professional talks once which contained giggles,gossips and laughter.Now shree and chotu never laughed, Rathor never shouted on them . Everyone was affected by her loss . But everyone thought her loss didn't even affected the super cop ARJUN RAUTE . But little did they know is he is the one who is affected the most but her loss. Though they never shared a close relationship both of them cared for each other silently.Though he never shed tears for her loss infornt of everyone , he spent a loss of sleepless nights with the tears of her loss.whenever he drinks tea, whenever he used to see her empty seat ,whenever he drive his suv alone he memories use to crush his heart. when he started to feel something for her he pushed her coz of his fear of losing her.But he never thought destiny will snach her from all them cruely. After losing her he thought the will be no love in his life.But little did the super cop know was destiny has already planned a unexpected life for him in a FOUR letter word in the future.

so friends here is the prologue . hope u guys liked it. please give ur precious comment.

with love,
scarlett 🤗
Edited by Scarlettkevin - 9 years ago
great concept
love it
cont soon
It's an AWESOME PROLOGUE ðŸ˜ƒ
Plz start soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Awesome concept