#2 virman ff: journey of life season2 PT 36 PG 143 (27 Oct 2014) *NEW*

Posted: 9 years ago
hey everyone🤗 thank u for supporting me everytime and because of your support i reached successfully on it's second thread. your immense love and attachment with this ff had shown that how much you are loving this ff😳

thank u so much once again and keep supporting me like this everytime so that your support encourage me to write more n more🤗

stay happy

keep rofling🤣 (like meri guddu)

regards shivali🤗
Edited by virmanfan013 - 9 years ago
precap

"manvi" he spoke  slowly "why did you call at this time? Is everything ok" he asked getting worried coz of her sudden call. Manvi closed her eyes hearing this then opened her eyes again to answer his question

"as if you care if everything is ok or not. It's been eight days now since you are away from home but you didn't even bother to ask is everything ok. Forget about other members you didn't even ask about meethi for once" she replied in rude tone and virat was confused with the sudden change in her voice and her rude tone pinched his hurt. Now he realized that what other people may feel when he use to talk rudely with everyone

"what about meethi n what happened to my daughter? is she ok?" he asked getting panicked as he felt restless when she mentioned meethi's name

"oh now you realized that you have a daughter, wow should I clap?" she shot back and getting little bit angry coz of his carelessness. Virat clenched his fist hearing her rude and harsh voice

if you want the next chappy sooner then do press LIKE button and post your feedback😳 till then

take care
Edited by virmanfan013 - 9 years ago
Amazing precap

Update soon

And thanks for the pm
Congratulations Shivi for the new thread!!! 🥳🥳

Superb precap!!! 😃 She called him and scolded him also 😆.. Can't wait to read the next part.. If possible update tonight please 😳.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😃
Congratulations for new thread.
And awesome precap.
Congrats 4 2nd thread 😊
Superb precap
Continue sooon
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Congratulations Shivi for the new thread!!! 🥳🥳

Superb precap!!! 😃 She called him and scolded him also 😆.. Can't wait to read the next part.. If possible update tonight please 😳.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😃

oye bhukkad aaj precap se hi guazara karna padega tujhe🤣 coz last scene likhna abhi baki and abhi mera mann nahi karing our likhne ko😔
congratulations for new thread

awesome precap
update soon
Congo for the new thread dear
Precap is nice 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon 😛