Devon Ke Dev Mahadev written update 17/4/14 Banasur insults Mahadev

Posted: 9 years ago

\|/ Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Banasur continues with his mission of insulting Mahadev. Wants to eat first, being the king. Rishi Bhrigu wants to leave, unable to bear Mahadev's insult. Rishi Kashyap tells him to be in his limit. Mahadev gets up & offers his seat to Banasur. Vani is shocked with his behaviour. Mahadev is not affected, is calm. Tells Rishi Bhrigu, Kashyap to be calm too. Banasur eats first.

At Kailsh, Nandi, Ganesh, Kartikeya asks Paravti, why did she agree to Bhairav's condition? She answers, let him do his duty, if he goes overboard, then we'll stop him. She sits in front of Shivling for sadhana till Mahadev returns, as he may return soon.

Bhairav stops Kuber from entering Kailsh. Kuber insists on seeing Paravti & have Prasad from her, then he may leave. But Bhairav doesn't let him come inside the line of fire. Ganesh asks him to come later as mother is in sadhana. Feeling insulted Kuber leaves.

Later in Banasur's palace, Vani confronts him about his behaviour with Mahadev. Says he doesn't deserve Mahadev's grace. Angry Banasur strangles her. Mahadev comes, asks him to stop. Banasur tells Mahadev not to interfere between husband & wife. Mahadev is here to protect him. Mahadev says he is there to protect all his devotees. Banasur accuses him of not letting him use his power given as  a boon. Everyone considers Mahadev more important then him. What is the use of his power when he can't use him.  Vishnuji never stopped his ancesters from using their's. He may not be affected by insult but surely likes to be honoured. Mahadev is thinking.

Paravti realizes about Mahadev's insult, gets angry, wants to go there but Bhairav stops her.  He says between her & Mahadev's order, he'll choose to follow Mahadev's order.

At ksheersagar, Naradji says it's a difficult situation. If Aadi Shakti & Bhairav fights, it's difficult to say who will win. Vishnuji looks worried.

Precap: Paravti gets more angry, takes her Viraat roop, Bhairav is scared.

Brhmaji says Vishnuji's avatar will stop Banasur.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Today, despite the distortions, I really liked the episode! Parvati's krodh, Mahadev's angry calmness, Banasura's ego (though in the original, he didn't shout at Mahadev like that).
Tomorrow Maybe Bhairava's curse, and finally, Krishnavatara!!
Thanks for the WU!!!
Thanks for WU Minakshi!!
After so many days, I finally watched an epi of DKDM...😊

I find it difficult to fathom that Bhairava would actually dare to stop Adishakti (Parvati). Like, that's a bit too much. 

Following Mahadev's order is one thing, but...
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Today, despite the distortions, I really liked the episode! Parvati's krodh, Mahadev's angry calmness, Banasura's ego (though in the original, he didn't shout at Mahadev like that).
Tomorrow Maybe Bhairava's curse, and finally, Krishnavatara!!
Thanks for the WU!!!

It was a good epi. I liked the precap. W
Who will be Krishna? Saurabh or someone elase?
Here Krishna as a grand father fights with Banasura. Till then...?

Originally posted by -Shani-

Thanks for WU Minakshi!!
After so many days, I finally watched an epi of DKDM...😊

I find it difficult to fathom that Bhairava would actually dare to stop Adishakti (Parvati). Like, that's a bit too much. 

Following Mahadev's order is one thing, but...

Bhairav protects all the 51 Shaktipeetha temples. Each one has their seperate Bhairav.
Here that concept is taken. But this Bhairav has a different story. let's see what happens to him tomm.
Thank you Minaxi!
I really liked the episode today ðŸ˜ƒ

As far as story distortions and fiction is concerned, there is abundance of that in DKDM since the beginning  - so there is no surprise that even the Banasur track has a lot of 'creative imagination' added to it.
Even so, I like the actor portraying Banasur, I think he is doing a good job (much better than the Arunasur one). And the story too is getting interesting.

And how I wish, they let Saurabh portray Krishna! He is such an amazing actor...love him as Vishnu and he is doing a spectacular job as Krishna in MB. 

Edited by sbk2 - 9 years ago
on a lighter note Parvati is getting her payback now..!! remember how Vinayak stopped Mahadev frm entering citing all that Maa ko diya hua Vachan and all..!!
its Payback time.. but in both the cases the Dwarpals have to suffer 
Originally posted by sbk2

Thank you Minaxi!
I really liked the episode today ðŸ˜ƒ

As far as story distortions and fiction is concerned, there is abundance of that in DKDM since the beginning  - so there is no surprise that even the Banasur track has a lot of 'creative imagination' added to it.
Even so, I like the actor portraying Banasur, I think he is doing a good job (much better than the Arunasur one). And the story too is getting interesting.

And how I wish, they let Saurabh portray Krishna! He is such an amazing actor...love him as Vishnu and he is doing a spectacular job as Krishna in MB. 

Some times story gets better inspite of all the added creativity. 2 parallel stories of Bhairav & Banasur makes it worth watching. Hope it continues 😆
If Saurabh plays Krishna, it will be an added advantage. Let them discover as many stories of Krishna & Mahadev & show all of them.
Banasur actor is  experienced in playing such roles.
Originally posted by kaatayani

on a lighter note Parvati is getting her payback now..!! remember how Vinayak stopped Mahadev frm entering citing all that Maa ko diya hua Vachan and all..!!
its Payback time.. but in both the cases the Dwarpals have to suffer 

Both the dwarpaals were adament in following their duty. Mahadev wanted to meet Parvati, was stopped by Vinayak. Parvati wants to stop Mahadev's insult even that's an important task.
Vinayak was a kid, Bhairav is an adult, can think & make decisions accordingly.
This is kinda weird story of Kaal Bhairav, I mean how can kids like Karthikeya, Nandi and all get angry and not respect Bhairav, they very well know Bhairav, Veerbhadra, Bhadrakali is Mahadev's ansh/roop and they won't stop at anyone or anything once ordered by Mahadev... can someone please throw some light on this??? what is this all about and what is this story... I have never come across something like this or heard...

Thanks in advance.