Devon Ke Dev Mahadev written update 17/4/14 Banasur insults Mahadev - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chinappa

This is kinda weird story of Kaal Bhairav, I mean how can kids like Karthikeya, Nandi and all get angry and not respect Bhairav, they very well know Bhairav, Veerbhadra, Bhadrakali is Mahadev's ansh/roop and they won't stop at anyone or anything once ordered by Mahadev... can someone please throw some light on this??? what is this all about and what is this story... I have never come across something like this or heard...

Thanks in advance.

Bhairava is an ansh of Mahadev just like the rest of his children, and therefore, is equal to Mahadev and Mata Parvati's son. Therefore Kartikeya, Ganesh, Nandi, and Bhairava all have equal status.
Regarding Bhairava's attitude, this is a story, details are here:  104475368 

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

Bhairav protects all the 51 Shaktipeetha temples. Each one has their seperate Bhairav.
Here that concept is taken. But this Bhairav has a different story. let's see what happens to him tomm.

Yeah but Bhairav doesn't stop people from coming and going

So they are showing krishnavtar???
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Yeah but Bhairav doesn't stop people from coming and going

So they are showing krishnavtar???
This Bhairav is appointed as gatekeeper na, so he has to do that.
They just hinted Krishnavatara in the precap, that Narayan will have to take an avatara noww because of the circumstances.
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

This Bhairav is appointed as gatekeeper na, so he has to do that.
They just hinted Krishnavatara in the precap, that Narayan will have to take an avatara noww because of the circumstances.

Jai vijay were gate keapers tried to stop someone 

Rest as they say is history๐Ÿ˜†

Gate keaper is not supposed to boss around he us supposed to and inform someone is there 

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Jai vijay were gate keapers tried to stop someone 

Rest as they say is history๐Ÿ˜†

Gate keaper is not supposed to boss around he us supposed to and inform someone is there 

Yeah, so many stories in our Puranas about gatekeepers...๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the WU Minakshi. I missed the epi, so this keeps me updated!
After a long time since the Mahadev Vishnu fight we got a good episode. Everything was right about it. Loved Banasur and his wife Vani. Good actors and the dialogues and all where good yesterday. 
After reading your full WUs & all replies / discussion ...I have again get rays of hope

Thanks For this

I want to watch Mahadev's role in Mahabharat & with Krishna

We can watch his Kirat avtar then story of Kedarnath Jyotirling establishment

Actually we can watch Mohit as Mahadev in Starbharat & Kirat war but they changed actor [ i have heard this ] & they will running fastly so skip the Kedarnath story

We can watch Gandhari's different angle in show & how she got boon

We can watch Amba's revenge story here

But what after Mahabharat ?? Ending ?? Is there any story of Mahadev in Kalyug ?

Actually they had skipped many stories behind before Krishna avtar

Just like Gurudev Datatray's story

Even Utkarshsir told Debo that he will include Nandi's marriage story but not yet ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the written update, Minakshi ๐Ÿ˜Š