Things get interesting...*SPOILERS* 5x18 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by OindrilaVirgoan

I just always end up feeling bad for Damon..he tries so hard to convince himself and others that he's nothing like Stefan and that honesty hurts!!! 

Kol was beyosome!!! The vulnerability got right through you..you could actually feel it,you know!!

The travellers theory got me confused there for a second, regarding the doppelganger's blood needed to complete the ritual thingy and stuff but then it got sorted!!

and yepp..Enzo is legit hawt β˜ΊοΈ

Damon is a complicated and dynamic character and I think it's why I love him so much so that when character development happens it's much noticeable and so great. He's so much different from the Damon he was in Season 1 but his lack of confidence in himself to be good enough for Elena after being witness to the love that she had with his brother hurts his chances of being able to maintain a romantic relationship with Elena.

It also stems from everyone he gets close to either leaving him or choosing his brother. His self-worth is shot. For Delena to work, they gotta keep it in their pants and talk and Elena will have to work hard if she wants Damon back because he's damaged and only she can truly convince him that he's worth it.

She can't say things to him like "This is the worst choice she's made but she loves him." Was that the exact line she said when she chose him in the season 4 finale? It was something along that line I think. Talk, real talk is necessary for them to get to an understanding of where they stand.

Yes, the story has finally got interesting.

Originally posted by VildanaROSID

First of all always for me is painful to watch Damon in this way πŸ˜­ hate it. 
Then in STELENA con Elena ask Stefan will Damon and me have some con like this and be friends. Stefan told to her if you're in love with someone difficult. Thats mean no STELENA anymore just friends. 

As I saw soon we will have again DELENA, want see them again. This couple will kill me one day.

Also start to like Enzo  liked him and Caroline. The resf of ep for me was boring really πŸ˜³

Yes Stelena seems to be over and I want a new girl or even one he's close to πŸ˜‰ for Stefan. I want to see him happy again. I hope Delena work things out. Damon deserves to truly be loved as he is.

I like Enzo, not sure if for Caroline but I like him esp. his friendship with Damon.
Originally posted by tvdluverr

I'm sick of the triangle but at least it's kind of getting somewhere now, so yay for that! πŸ˜† I don't think I mind it too much now..
Yea it seems to be in a good place now. Stelena seems over.

I'm really liking this traveller stuff, especially Markos lol πŸ˜† Is it just me, or is he just likable even if he's going to be a villain? I don't mean in hotness (I guess he kinda is but not compared to Klaus, Damon or Enzo πŸ˜†) but his character is just fun for some reason lol πŸ˜›

The villains in these shows just have that sexiness that stems from their darkness I think πŸ˜†

LOL that Liv described Matt, Jeremy and Tyler as The Three Stooges πŸ€£ I don't like Tyler, but he's more fun when he's with Matt and Jeremy πŸ˜† And now that the traveller's in him, at least he's getting a bit more interesting.

I'm not much of a Tyler fan myself. They've given his character a comeback this season so we'll see. πŸ˜†

Love, love, love Enzo πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† I know he can't be compared to Klaus, but Klaus on TO has really been annoying me lately, and Enzo is just AWESOME. I adore his and Damon's friendship β€οΈ Denzo together are hilarious πŸ€£ Plus, Enzo is HOT  Sometimes he actually reminds me more of Kol though. But knowing Julie Plec, Enzo might get killed off soon 

I feel like Enzo's days are numbered too which sucks because I like his friendship with Damon. Damon doesn't have friends and every time he gets one, they die  

On another note, what the heck is happening on the Other Side?! πŸ˜† Whatever it is, I'm interested πŸ‘πŸΌ

No clue but I'm curious too. Maybe a balance has shifted because people aren't supposed to come out of there? 

And Kol! I was so glad that he appeared, I was literally smiling like an idiot lol πŸ€£ Good thing Matty Blue Blue died and went to the Other Side for a while πŸ˜† At least we got to see some old characters like Kol and Vicki. And Grams as well! πŸ˜ƒ

I was excited like nothing else when I saw Kol! And we got to see Vicki again. I always feel sd for Matt that he has no family and that's probably something that festers inside. But I'm glad that Matt is still around. I don't know if I could handle him really dying for good. 

Replies in blue
I don't know why Damon said he killed Maggie...I just hope he didn't... it could make things complicated b/w Denzo and I seriously don't want that to happen...after Ric, Enzo is the only best thing happened in Damon's life...and I don't want him dead either... stay around Enzo, please ❀️ And I m hoping Damon is gonna avoid Elena for sometime...I really hope he does coz Elena Gilbert cannot always get what she wants...she wants both the boys to be around and m glad Damon didn't agree for her friendship crap...She should realise Damon cannot be his friend.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cclove

Yes Stelena seems to be over and I want a new girl or even one he's close to πŸ˜‰ for Stefan. I want to see him happy again. I hope Delena work things out. Damon deserves to truly be loved as he is.

I like Enzo, not sure if for Caroline but I like him esp. his friendship with Damon.
I think so, seems they will be till end of show friends. Hope so that will come new girl for him. Same me want Damon happy, I cant watch him in this wayy πŸ˜­ and Elena is key for his happines. 

I never think after Alaric that I will love with Damon, in this way like I start to like Enzo. Enzo and Caroline for me looks like Klaus and Caroline πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As I saw one pic from 5x20 think DELENA will kiss again. So if isnt some dream, they maybe they will work things.
Posted: 9 years ago

Glad that finally this love triangle thing is over. Though I am delena shipper...I liked Stelena scene. Nice closure to the epic triangle... I hope it was closure. Feeling bad for delena. Hope they will reunite soon.

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by cclove

Replies in blue

1. Hopefully the triangle will never come up again πŸ˜†

2. Lol, I agree. And sometimes the villains are even better than the 'heroes'! πŸ˜†

3. Yeah, I hope they at least give a storyline that's worth it to Tyler this season, even if I'm not a fan of him. They always have him disappear for like half a season for a different reason every time πŸ˜†

4. That's true, unfortunately  Damon's good friends always seem to die and I feel like Enzo might die next episode πŸ˜­ I really don't hope so, but I've got this bad feeling since they don't mention him at all in the episode summaries after next episode, and we don't see him either in future episode stills πŸ˜• Plus, he'll be a danger to Stefan so sadly, I think Damon might be the one to kill him 

5. Hmm..that could be possible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see πŸ˜›

6. Yeah, I really feel sorry for Matt. He always gets dragged in the middle of supernatural stuff and he has no family anymore. But true, Matt is just one of those characters that just cannot die for good; he's one of the only remaining humans as well and it wouldn't feel right without having him there.