Posted: 10 years ago
For use to discuss the show ðŸ˜Š
What exactly are we discussing??
Originally posted by Wafah

What exactly are we discussing??

How about some of the over dramatized scenes??? Ick.
Hello again, I am very intrested in this show. I understand the Sharmas. Their sons are not intrested in running there business so they look for a girl who is humble and intelligent with ambitions to take over the ropes later. .  That is my guess. Mami kan plan but Mrs Shalini is thinking far ahead of the situations. This is not just about any bahu but the anticipation about a daughetr in law who is complete in all the aspect like Mrs Sharam.
Any take in this line.
Azuria

I agree with you 100% .However, Devyani will have to surmount formidable obstacles to achieve this

Hello Surish
Good to see you on the forum.
I totaly agree that Divyani have to surmount formiddable situations to reach their.
I. She will have the full support of Mr and Mrs Sharma. Mrs Sharma will Groom her.
Divyani is immature in certain aspects. Lack expirience and that will be supplied by her Sasu and Sasur ji.

I am thinking  that Divyani will have her ambitions and support to surmount the problems.
She is thinking like this marriage is my stepping stone to my Dreams and those Dreams dose not include a husband at the moment and that is why its not going to be blind love thing insted she will hopefully remmeber that she agreed due to her carear not for Yuvraj. He is just Another liability.
 Bad Words but that is what I Think.
Usually men Think like this but this time a girl is taking this take.
 P.s😉 Thanks Rani ji and Wafa ji.
 for making it possible to discuss the show.

Edited by azuria - 10 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't have much to say, but I'm SO happy to see the beginnings of discussion here!!!!

😃
I don't think Devyani is using this marriage as a stepping stone.  I would think it's the opposite as she thinks she won't be able to pursue her dreams.  She's had a lot of pressure on her to just get married regardless of how many times she has said no.  She is hoping that she'll still be able to pursue work after marriage.
I wish for the show to pick up more pace and be less boring. Right now they could use a better editor and dialogue writer. Also, it is not necessary to show all the smallest details of the daily lives of the characters. They could cut out the song sequences, which are mahalong.

When I am able to see past all these things, I can see that the fact that Yuvaraj is hiding something big be the plot of this show, and take up much of the married life of Devyani. Good thing that the MIL has promised her the ownership of a fashion textile company because otherwise what would poor Devyani do stuck in the middle of a strange family with conniving mama/mami ? At least this way she can pursue her dreams and keep herself happy.

Originally posted by aimf

I wish for the show to pick up more pace and be less boring. Right now they could use a better editor and dialogue writer. Also, it is not necessary to show all the smallest details of the daily lives of the characters. They could cut out the song sequences, which are mahalong.

When I am able to see past all these things, I can see that the fact that Yuvaraj is hiding something big be the plot of this show, and take up much of the married life of Devyani. Good thing that the MIL has promised her the ownership of a fashion textile company because otherwise what would poor Devyani do stuck in the middle of a strange family with conniving mama/mami ? At least this way she can pursue her dreams and keep herself happy.

I agree.  The direction is pretty terrible.  I guess that's why Sahara One shows don't do well.  I still like Devyani's character but it's tough to watch.