Too many complains..but NO COMPLAINS :D

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I as a ritual posted this one in the LTL forum, old habits die hard, completely forgot about this forum
Reposting

The first thing I noticed was "Inspector Nitin Kamte"...Oh!! he is playing a marathi yet again. Fingers crossed...I hope he utters a sentence or two in marathi (though has been using slangs or better say the typical bambaiya accent). The language simply sounds too sexy when coming from him😳
Okay now the show...PLAIN DISAPPOINTING!!! Strange!! Sony has already tasted success without any hullabaloo of big name with Crime patrol...still they did the mistake of ignoring script and behind the scene technicalities. Manoj Bajpai is wasted throughout...okay not throughout but whatever nano seconds he got. Another disappointment came in the form of Prasanth I had high hopes with him...wouldn't be exaggerating if I say as much as i had from mishal...but alas!! And what was that with that card thing...for once it was okay but then it was way too childish...queen nahin aayi toh he'll not shoot...pardon if I'm being ignorant (high chances of being that) but I guess mafia world is known for its professionalism!! Agreed, the thing was there to season his psychopath trait...but it looked plain silly to me..Oh!! Anna/ Murli Sharma...you were missed!!

BUT I"M NOT COMPLAING

How can I??? Oh!! somebody help me to wipe off this silly grin from my face...my roomie is staring me, and giving weird looks as well πŸ˜†
I'm trying to be impartial and its really hard but still if I have to evaluate him not as a fan...ummm...still he'll get good marks from me!!
The biggest challenge there for him was that his character didn't even got a single frame, a nano second to get established...it started almost on an abrupt note, even mazhar got an intro angle still he didn't took much time to get into the character. 
The homework he does...the body language as if he has been a cop forever. His impassive face when the commissioner was talking to the film federation head...and still his aleart eyes.

The crude manners, while investigating/working. The smooth transformation to sophistication, with his mother, btw, the maa se badkar aur kuch kind of dialogue was hell cheesy ..and his love interest.

Aah!! the list is endless...I can write a whole thesis...only problem nobody is interested to readπŸ˜†
I can't thank enough for the fact that tiny winy hi sahi but we got an love angle as well!!! It gives me a satisfaction of buffet...sab kuch thoda thodaπŸ˜†

I'm as a fan,yes I have no shame in accepting that all my senses goes to grass grazing (bad translation, hell I'm a linguistπŸ˜†) when it comes to him..I'm cent % satisfied. Mr Raheja has rendered me immense pleasure. God Bless him for that. 

it is only me or actually he got a honourable amount of screen space...If I'm not wrong the show was about police( in general ) vs a particular criminal...but this time it seems a protagonist vs antagonist story...even manoj in one of his narratives said " ab ye nitin kamte ke vajood ke ladai ban gayi thi"...or may be I'm reading too much between the lines

The promo; those who are excited at the prospect of him playing a lawyer (MTV telefilm), almost everyone is, can catch a quick dress rehearsal!!
Edited by aishwish - 10 years ago
Perfect title "Too many complains but no complains :)"

Yes, the show fails to live up to its expectations as of now but i guess it is quite okay. Everybody is comparing it with Crime Patrol but even CP was not that smart in making from the very beginning. After 4 years, now CP is in a complete shape, the actors are giving their best performances and the making is mind blowing. Just give it a little time. I believe encounter will catch up with the pace soon.

About MR, what can I say? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ It was an emotional moment for me to watch him after three long years. I hardly could control my smile, my tears and honestly, i was not actually following the storyline. I was just looking at him and feeling it hard to believe that he was actually back. This was the moment i dreamed of. But apart from all the excitements and emotional drama, it was not difficult to conclude that he was good. He was quite good. The role suited him. and yes, it felt like he was doing the character for so many days. It was all very natural. To be very honest, i have found the story more interesting than the first one. I hope the next two parts will be great.

I am too happy today to finally write down my feelings after watching MR on screen. I waited for this for three years. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

It was good to see Mishal back onscreen. I guess thats all mattered. Also compared to last week's episode this week's episode was much better. 
The link of the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrNIxF5oREI
Even Prashant Narayan is back on TV.
Originally posted by -Swasti-

Perfect title "Too many complains but no complains :)"

Yes, the show fails to live up to its expectations as of now but i guess it is quite okay. Everybody is comparing it with Crime Patrol but even CP was not that smart in making from the very beginning. After 4 years, now CP is in a complete shape, the actors are giving their best performances and the making is mind blowing. Just give it a little time. I believe encounter will catch up with the pace soon.

About MR, what can I say? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ It was an emotional moment for me to watch him after three long years. I hardly could control my smile, my tears and honestly, i was not actually following the storyline. I was just looking at him and feeling it hard to believe that he was actually back. This was the moment i dreamed of. But apart from all the excitements and emotional drama, it was not difficult to conclude that he was good. He was quite good. The role suited him. and yes, it felt like he was doing the character for so many days. It was all very natural. To be very honest, i have found the story more interesting than the first one. I hope the next two parts will be great.

I am too happy today to finally write down my feelings after watching MR on screen. I waited for this for three years. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Achcha...CP pehle itna achcha nahin tha kya? maine bahout baad mein dekhna shuru kiya
Same here re...it was such an emotional moment...my romie throughout in the room while i was watching the show...I was like aaj to pakka I'll be declared paagalπŸ˜†

Exactly...its a blissful feeling jotting down, about his on screen performance after ages
Posted: 9 years ago
It was a good story. If one accepts this show is shot in a simple manner, concentrating more on content them will be able to enjoy the epi. more.
It's good to know the efforts put by Police force in eliminating the hard core criminals in this manner. They otherwise get away with the loop holes in the law & the system.
It's sad, some of these officers had to undergo enquiry & suspension later on, when these encounters were under question.
For these officers who risk their lives to eliminate such criminals. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mishal was quite natural as a cop. Good acting. πŸ‘
Hope to see him in some other shows soon.
Originally posted by mnx12

It was a good story. If one accepts this show is shot in a simple manner, concentrating more on content them will be able to enjoy the epi. more.
It's good to know the efforts put by Police force in eliminating the hard core criminals in this manner. They otherwise get away with the loop holes in the law & the system.
It's sad, some of these officers had to undergo enquiry & suspension later on, when these encounters were under question.
For these officers who risk their lives to eliminate such criminals. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mishal was quite natural as a cop. Good acting. πŸ‘
Hope to see him in some other shows soon.

Yes agree with you .πŸ‘πŸΌ.Mishal was quite natural as a cop..πŸ‘.good storyπŸ‘πŸΌ...This show gives respect to Police officers.πŸ‘πŸΌ.Really good to know about these encounters..πŸ‘πŸΌ..Nice show& perfect actorsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thats a very nice post . You put it down very well
This is the first time I watched a show of Mishal Raheja and I liked him instantly.
But I guess, its only for this case, he would be present and it would a new officer for the next encounter case.
Wish we could see more of him.
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Thats a very nice post . You put it down very well
This is the first time I watched a show of Mishal Raheja and I liked him instantly.
But I guess, its only for this case, he would be present and it would a new officer for the next encounter case.
Wish we could see more of him.

awee You liked him..πŸ€—.you didn't watch Laagi tujhse lagan tv show??..😳...His gangster character Dutta bhau has soo much of depth& so many layers.❀️..A don with golden heart.❀️..brilliant performance..❀️.If you want you can watch his scenes only ...Dutta scenes...This is the link

LTL Dutta scenes -1

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C37CB137869F679

LTL Dutta scenes -2

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB34D24BF5BCE1219

Thank you so much for the links. I will surely watch them