Frequent Posters

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Writer's note ~please read~

Courage above all things, is the first quality of a warrior
-Carl Von Clausewitz
Hola everyone,
Welcoming you all with a wide smile๐Ÿ˜Š Now you must be thinking that what now๐Ÿ˜† This time its a bit personal๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you all don't mind if I tell you a bit of a story. I was always a very shy girl. I know it doesn't go with my so called image on IF๐Ÿ˜† but still I still am though not as much as I was before. I remember always sitting in a corner of class, having a small group of friends, but nothing like life savior friendship. We just knew each other. * at least I hope so.* I might have always stayed a quiet, stupid nerd who is scared to even talk to boys until a girl came into my life. She in synopsis was exactly opposite to what I was. and i mean it. She loves to party, have gala time with friends, play sports, do masti and lots of adventure while I always stayed away from such stuff. But behind that diva was a very soft girl who was my best friend (oops! she still is). She shared with me every bit of her life, EVERY BIT. And I always made sure to keep it to myself. Today she is another city. We rarely talk, my parents were also not so much fond of her, but honestly she is the one who CHANGED me. A positive change. She made me confident enough to say on the face of a guy that he is a loser if he thinks, that I'm just a nerd; she made me stand for myself; brought me my attitude, charisma, my hearty smile and told me take everything like  a warrior. Though she herself was going through a lot of depression, she made me a  positive personality. Today all those people who say that I have got this magic of making others laugh, give all credits to 3 super angels- God, my friend and demi lovato. This initiative is for them. I hope you all will like it.

-INTRO-

I am trying to give here some very short works (in b/w os and drabble). They will be like glimpses. Everytime its going to be different and unrelated with other. But all of them are going to have one thing in common. They are the stories of warriors. The ones who fought. This is for everyone, as I want each and every person to read and spread the message, that the one who don't give up and fight back, no matter if he/she wins or not, is a warrior and needs a salute. I'll be adding a song (not compulsorily) to every part just to convey a message. Give me an honest response on this. Its my small try as a true lovatic and most importantly being a HUMAN๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Stars do burn

Listen this song--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGfcVrU5XSY

In the midnight, when her whole family was having a sound sleep, she was quietly sobbing beneath the quilt, making sure that no one could her. The tears were unstoppable and the reason was something, she can never forgot. At least that's what she thought. The tears were wetting her pillow, they were warm and fresh, hence making her eyes burn. Although she tried a lot to sleep, she just couldn't. How could she, after he rejected her so harshly.   She had always loved her with all her heart but all he said," How could you even think so high. You can never be my girlfriend. You don't even deserve a bit of it." DESERVE?! Did he forget that she was the one who lend her the shoulder when his dad and mom had a huge fight. She gave him her pocket money, when his own friends betrayed her. She saved her nights to do his assignments cause he was busy in football practices. She lied to her parents, just to go on a coffee with him. Her own blood parents. All he did for the last 3 months, were true indications that he felt the same, then what changed now? Was she really a loser to think such stuff. Was it just her mistake? Was she the only one at fault? She couldn't get answers. Her eyes moved to her open window and simultaneously towards the stars in the dark sky. She remembered what her physics tutor told in class.

"Stars are the huge burning balls of Helium." He had told.

"They look so pleasant from here, how can they burn?" She murmured and that's when it clicked her. She quickly went back to her bed waiting for the next morning. It was really important.

She moved in the corridor towards her class. Here he was standing at one of the corners along with his gang, laughing on some random stuff. He saw her coming, and expecting her same drama, he didn't bothered much. Instead he completely ignored her and continued focusing on the words of his friend. But to his surprise, she didn't even saw him. She pass him like he was never there. Like nothing ever happened. He looked at her in shock, but shrugged it later on.

Days were passing like wind. She was successfully overcoming her past and becoming strong. No more those words haunt her. No more she was affected by him. Infact she was becoming a happier girl than ever. He couldn't register this huge change in her. It was like rain in summer. UNEXPECTED.

Time pass with a high speed. Only she knew, how much she changed. Now, there was no need to ignore as she could go and talk to him about anything like nothing happened. His presence never bothered her and her mind had finally accepted him as 'just another classmate' of hers. This sting him more. But as if this was not enough came another shock, when the prom night was announced and she got a partner. The guy was not a handsome hunk, not at all a popular name, he was just another ordinary boy. Nothing much was fascinating about him. He was a guy who prefer library over sports, specs over lens, classes over bunks and most probably wife over girlfriend. While he was scared that he might not get a girl for prom, she had noticed him several times and somehow knew that going with him would be a better choice. She asked him and to her surprise he said yes instantly.

The dance floor was filled with young couples dancing with tunes of DJ. It was the night of dreams mixed with some very terrible moments like the cheerleading captain throwing a glass of cold drink on his stupid prom partner who dressed like pig, according to her. She was busy in dancing with her partner who was more than elated to dance with her. Though they both didn't have any butterflies, after a long time, they felt nice, they felt like FRIENDS. Much to her surprise, every person in the hall looked at her when he approached her. May be the beautiful dress, she was wearing  changed his mind. She had no clue what he wanted. He glared at her partner who left her instantly and started to leave until she hold her hand and told him to stay.

"What!! You're going to dance with this loser??" He snapped at the poor guy who just adjusted his specs.

"No, I'm going to dance with probably the most beautiful guy I've ever met and coincidently, its him." She snapped back at him.

"C'mon you gotta be kidding me.."

"No, I stopped lying long ago. Now, if you don't mind, I've to enjoy the evening with my partner." She told him with a smile. He shook his head and started moving.

"Hey!!" She called him. He turned. "You know what makes stars so beautiful..." She paused for a second "...the way they burn to ignite the sky. Thanks a lot for making me believe that." She said. He stamped his foot leaving the hall instantly while she saw him laughing hard for the first time. And little could she help it, she laughed with him.

..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
There are very few out in this open world who trulyy care for you..
You're lucky to have such friend!

And cominfg to update, it was awesome!
Pain was described aptly!
..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all...
This itna bada os isn't a drabble...
Didu...you wanna write this from the heart...isliye flaws are coming..which aren't good..
Only if you want..I'll point them out...coz you know,flaws are unavoidable if you talk bout sum1's life..
Tell me if you want those pointed out..๐Ÿ˜Š

See..what am I doing in mid of reading...๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Sanyukta...

First of all...
This itna bada os isn't a drabble...
Didu...you wanna write this from the heart...isliye flaws are coming..which aren't good..
Only if you want..I'll point them out...coz you know,flaws are unavoidable if you talk bout sum1's life..
Tell me if you want those pointed out..๐Ÿ˜Š

See..what am I doing in mid of reading...๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya please do.
but stating the fact that noone is perfect, I would love to keep it with flaws. But I wanna know your opinion isliye tell me
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
FINALLY again u r here
Not bad actually u did a fantastic job ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Too good , yr every writing makes me smile
I would love to read yr these stories
Yes its not 4 taarey , but I liked them
Thanks 4 pm
sanjana.sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i must say its a wonderful thaught, reading ur small note above remind me of my past, i was also a shy, scilent girl, i never used to talk to anyone even d girls, i always occupied a small coner of my classroom all alone in one bench, bt d truth is dat i was never a persn lik dat, well smtimes we change due to sm person and smtimes emotions and situvations make us change, as ur stry above situvation chand me bt d only diff is dat it was nt a love relatn bt a friend i mean d one who actd to be my frnd broke my trust cmpltly, it was really a hell of a time in my life, bt frm d past 2 years i hv changed cmpletly into a cnfidnt girl, a happy go luck girl, which gave me a huge family of friendz, nw m a gud frnd to all nw im nt shy to talk to boys, nw i hv d guts to reject any proposals on to der faces without getting taunged.anyway im luking frward fr reading mr update soon.. : )
Vishu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome 
luved it