Tr storie tak toh teeke tha but this u
R standing for girls
Which should be done everywhere
But no one does
And trust me if u r a lovatic this is common
Demi is a warriorr

yup! I am a big time lovatic. JUST IN LOVE WITH HERπŸ˜ƒ
Wilmer (he bf) should defintely have a complex from meπŸ˜†
actually there are many things in my life which are inspired from her. she is one of my biggest inspiration😊
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepkriti

thanks a lot.
glad you liked it😊
thanks for your encouragement
but what I love the most is your last line😊
BE BRAVEπŸ˜ƒ
me too 😊

so..finally got your name. PriyuπŸ˜†
yaar..aaj kal sabko meri lene mein maza aata hai.. meri fanπŸ˜†
lagta hai apna heart to heart connection haiπŸ˜†
thanks a lot for so much praising..but I really don't think I'm such big but okay..lets just finish this hereπŸ˜• and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your encouragement😊

p.s. sahi kaha..kuch logon ko kam bhav hi dena cahhiyeπŸ˜†
p.p.s. I think I have  a lot like these stories which are inside me. Well..definetely its something connected to me😊 but I think any other girl can connect with it too

huh...u did nt knw my nam πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ see i knw urs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
ys m urs fan πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ bcz me jo likh nhi pati πŸ˜‰ i thk log hasenge πŸ˜• wo tu likh deti alwys πŸ˜³ so only πŸ˜† 
ys u r rght...u r nt big πŸ˜† bt ur writings r so perfect *wo seedha dil ko lagta* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

m praising u dat does nt mean tu bhav khane lage πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nhi to see my bold l9 abv 🀣 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.s. m nt gud 2 express feelings ...so mjhe maaf karde if u  find sumthing odd...πŸ€— πŸ˜›
Originally posted by rose_taarey

huh...u did nt knw my nam πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ see i knw urs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
ys m urs fan πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ bcz me jo likh nhi pati πŸ˜‰ i thk log hasenge πŸ˜• wo tu likh deti alwys πŸ˜³ so only πŸ˜† 
ys u r rght...u r nt big πŸ˜† bt ur writings r so perfect *wo seedha dil ko lagta* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

m praising u dat does nt mean tu bhav khane lage πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nhi to see my bold l9 abv 🀣 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.s. m nt gud 2 express feelings ...so mjhe maaf karde if u  find sumthing odd...πŸ€— πŸ˜›

priyu..priyu..priyu..ratta maar lungi. OkπŸ‘πŸΌ
arre log hase na hase u should write what you feel... log haste hai kyunki vo dabar vajardanti se brush karte hai jiske kaaran teeth bilkul white rehte hai🀣🀣
I don't like the word perfect. Its stings me..so if you really wanna praise say nice..good...beautiful but not perfect
meri taarif sar ke upar se nikalti haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
aur criticism sar mein ghus jaata hai😊
p.s. I didn't find anything odd😊😊

priyu..priyu..priyu..ratta maar lungi. OkπŸ‘πŸΌ
arre log hase na hase u should write what you feel... log haste hai kyunki vo dabar vajardanti se brush karte hai jiske kaaran teeth bilkul white rehte hai🀣🀣
I don't like the word perfect. Its stings me..so if you really wanna praise say nice..good...beautiful but not perfect
meri taarif sar ke upar se nikalti haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
aur criticism sar mein ghus jaata hai😊
p.s. I didn't find anything odd😊😊

thanq ratta marne k liye πŸ˜†
dabar vajardanti πŸ€£
itna +ive hote hue bhi criticism tere sar mey ghusta πŸ˜‘😑 its wrong...sumtyms praises r also needed 😊😊 ...u shld accept wid open heart...πŸ€—...praises happiness k harmones ko increase krte πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so nvr b afraid 2 get d  wishes...😳😳 
Edited by rose_taarey - 9 years ago
Originally posted by monikasaxena05

Lovely concept

thanks dear

I understand what you mean by flaws. I think its written in urgency, but still this thought is quite close to me as its my personal experience (90% of it) So I guess I forgot to put so much of mind in it. Even if it has flaws, I am all ok with it, cause I believe that a thing with errors is more beautiful😊 *that's my pov* And the thing you mentioned that was awkward like her moving on so easily, actually if you notice darling, in starting of every paragraph I said a line which meant a gradual increase in her confidence. The day she ignored him wasn't like she was just over him. She deliberately did that to start with and after wards as time spent, she started finding solace, his words stopped haunting her, she became more happy..as per me, I think I stated with each para such things which make it gradual change as moving on is not making instant maggiπŸ˜† *I have seen that* But ya! never feel hesitant to say what you feel about my works. Even If you find it bakwaasπŸ˜• because I should always be in check😊  I'll definetely try to improve my level of writing a bit😊

p.s. I'll tell my Bff your messageπŸ˜†

@red. I mentioned that the flaws made it shine. So yeah, we share the same POV. 
Not found it bakwaas, just raw n unfinished. 
But hey, maggi takes a lot of time to cook.  

Originally posted by Jhanvi_TaaRey

@red. I mentioned that the flaws made it shine. So yeah, we share the same POV. 
Not found it bakwaas, just raw n unfinished. 
But hey, maggi takes a lot of time to cook.  

Its required to have the same pov as agar ek gaarfrand aur baayfraand ki thnking same ho to gaadi mast chalti haiπŸ˜†
Tu kaunse zamane ki maggi khati hai, meri to 5 minutes mein ready ho jati haiπŸ˜ƒ
Yes its raw but I didn't get what it means by unfinishedπŸ˜•

Its required to have the same pov as agar ek gaarfrand aur baayfraand ki thnking same ho to gaadi mast chalti haiπŸ˜†  Voh toh already itni achi chal rahi hai πŸ˜‰ Main idea, aap technology..apni patang bahot mast udd rahi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Tu kaunse zamane ki maggi khati hai, meri to 5 minutes mein ready ho jati haiπŸ˜ƒ  meri waali 15 minute main hoti hai🀒 
Yes its raw but I didn't get what it means by unfinishedπŸ˜• chuck!! πŸ˜†

me @Bold.
Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 9 years ago

A day old sister

Listen this song - Let It Go- Demi Lovato

"What are you doing here dumbo?? Did your guitar strings broke you..." He heard one of his classmates mocking him. He stood there blank trying to digest the words that just banged on his ear drums completely destroying his heart.  He looked around. Standing in the mid of boys changing room of his school, he was cursing his destiny.

Was it really his fault, that his heart always chose music over sports. He was an ordinary student. Not much of a academic topper. His grades in sports were average, all thanks to his football coach who literally push him with other boys to play a few times, while the rest of the times, he is busy in hiding himself either in auditorium or music room.

He is not manly enough, they say. Is he really? He suddenly felt disgusted on his own choices. His legs moved straight to his cupboard in the corridor. No later, he took out his guitar from it and soon it was banged on floor. He broke it in his anger. While his eyes were flushing red, he left for finding solace leaving a broken guitar behind. Little did he knew, a pair eyes noticed his this act.

"The shortlisted students list who are going to represent the school in Beethoven Music Ceremony  has been put on the notice board..." The speakers spread the announcement in the whole campus.  Soon the notice board was crowded with people looking for the names of those lucky students. Oblivious to all this, he didn't bothered to give a single look to the list. He passed through the crowded notice board and head straight towards the library. His forwarding foot steps away from notice board are again noticed by someone.

His head was peeping deep inside the heavy encyclopedia. In a corner of library, he was sitting all alone. While his eyes were on the book, his mind wandered on the different events of his life. He knew he was selected for the ceremony. His music tutor had already informed him. But participating in that, would mean more criticism and handling it was no more in his wits. He had lost all his hope. He decided to draft back his name from the list.

"Excuse me.." He heard a voice that made him turn behind. "Can I sit here?" The little girl asked. He simply nodded. She quietly settled herself beside him and started reading her book.

Looking almost 11, she was undoubtedly very beautiful. She reminds him of all those fairy tales princess- sweet, elegant, uniquely beautiful. But there was one question hanging in his mind, "Out of the whole library, why did she chose to sit beside a loser 16 year guitar playing boy. She should better be finding a seat beside sports stars." He thought. While he was in his deep thoughts, she looked at him in confusion.

"Do you wanna say something?" She asked. He quickly nodded in a no getting uncomfortable with her sudden look. "By the way, I am Elena and you.." She said.

"I'm george." He said with a small smile. To his surprise, she quickly write his name in his hand as soon as he spoke it. He was hell confused. She again started concentrating on her book. He was getting restless to know, why she wrote his name like this. Finally, not able himself, he finally threw the question.

"Why did you wrote my name in your palm?" He asked her impatiently. She smiled at his question.

"Cause I'll forget it a few minutes later.." She explained and left the place giving him a warm smile while he didn't get anything out of her words. Soon after her exit, another young boy came sat right opposite to george. While his hands flipped the pages of the book, his eyes gave cold stares to Elena.

"Hey! What was that maniac talking about?" He asked george who only gave him confused looks.

"Don't tell me! You sat with her and didn't even knew that she is mentally ill..She is a patient of dissociative amnesia." He told george who looked back at the door from which she left, in shock.

"C'mon, her story is famous all over the school. She is a freak. Her brother did suicide due to some foolish reasons and she being quite close to him, couldn't bear that..she got a mental shock..and hence now she behaves damn weird. Believe me! Stay away from her." He gave him the advice. George felt a pinch in his heart as realization struck him. Seeing her pain, his troubles seem so small and his complaints so selfish. He looked at the guy who was busy in flipping the pages of another book now.

"What's the name of his brother?" He asked. The boy giggled.

"Some say...its George.." He chuckled again before going back on his flipping work. George looked at him in shock. He hadn't even register this fact, when suddenly he noticed a small chit lying right where she was sitting a few minutes ago. He picked it up and opened it instantly.

'Best of luck. My all wishes with you.' It was written.

"I've heard that school authorities have talked to her parents to send her to an asylum. Moreover, she isn't safe enough to stay with us. You never know, what could a mad girl do." The guy said again. He was right. You never know, what a mad girl can do. As for george, she changed his vision towards his own life. He stood up marking his exit from library and heading straight to music room. He entered the room, only to find his music tutor reading some newspaper.

"Sir.." He grabbed his attention. He looked up. "I am all ready to participate in Beethoven Music Ceremony." He said with a confident smile.

"Well then..you'll be needing this." He said as he forwarded his guitar which was broken by him, days ago.

"Where did you find it...and it was broken, how come it became all ok??" He asked in shock.

"Well, a small girl came to me a week ago, asking me to get it repaired. I looked at it and knew it was yours, but then she said that its was of her brother..I didn't knew you have a sister George."He said.

"Yes, I have..just a day old." He said as his eyes glitter with his tears. He took the guitar from him like its some precious possession. It was nothing about the instrument but the feeling of Elena inside it that gave him Goosebumps as soon as he touched the strings. May be, those bullies will keep on with their comment. May be people would still think that he is not manly enough. But all these things matters least now, cause he has a sister out there, praying for him from all her heart. And many be she is now the only inspiration he need to make his guitar strings move.

Edited by deepkriti - 9 years ago