• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Rate the second story?

Poll Choice
Minus (Too bad)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
The new starred many known faces including Mishal and Prashant Narayan. The story is also good. Acting and direction improved. Still they need to be crispy in editing. I rate 4 stars.
Please do rate the second story.
I loved Mishal's & Prashant's performance..Really rocking episode.❤️..Mishal & Prashant did great job..❤️.editing is not good...But Mishal & Prashant cover up it. I rate 5 stars❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...just for Mishal's magnetism ❤️& Prashant's performance...👍🏼
luv u my king - the MISHAL RAHEJA , LUV U BABYYY
I would like to change my rating from 4 to 5. ENCOUNTER episode was brilliant yesterday. I think it is coming on par with CRIME PATROL's brilliance . Hope it sustains till the end of this season.
Originally posted by india4u

I would like to change my rating from 4 to 5. ENCOUNTER episode was brilliant yesterday. I think it is coming on par with CRIME PATROL's brilliance . Hope it sustains till the end of this season.

yesterday episode was  really brilliant.👏.Even I liked Nitin Kamte's love interest track also...cute expressions by Mishal

Originally posted by twinkle-star

yesterday episode was  really brilliant.👏.Even I liked Nitin Kamte's love interest track also...cute expressions by Mishal

Yes, Mishal looked cute yesterday while blushing... Superb job Mishal 😊 
i want to rate it between 3-4 ..mishal was great in an average show but ii am fine with it 
twinkle baby , once again beautiful caps 
Originally posted by stranger2rose

i want to rate it between 3-4 ..mishal was great in an average show but ii am fine with it 
twinkle baby , once again beautiful caps 

Awee Rose🤗 Thanks soo much dear🤗..Sooo sweet of you🤗
Hi India4u
I finished watching yesterday's episode.❤️..overall good story ..❤️...yesterday's ganster's movemennts were unpredictable👍🏼..Thrilling episode...❤️loved last 10 or 15 minutes of yesterday's episode❤️...Mishal was natural as an ordinary cop 👏 ..no overacting..👍🏼..realistic performance.👍🏼..its treat to watch the episode❤️...
did u watch the episode??😃
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd story. It had all kinds of emotions. All the actors were superb in their  roles.Felt very bad for Inspector Manish😭 got betrayed by his own people.