Kavita plays a prank on dog-fearing Gopi

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Kavita plays a prank on dog-fearing Gopi
Gopi Bhalla, Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali and Sandeep Anand along with the sniffer dog
Gopi Bhalla, who plays Constable Gopinath in FIR, is scared of dogs in real life.

So, when sniffer dogs were brought in for a sequence in the ongoing track of the show, Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala decided to play a prank on her co-star. Kavita, who loves dogs, teamed up with the dog-trainer to scare Gopi.

READ: Remaking an old film has become a trend: Gopi Bhalla

Says she, "Gopi loves to play pranks on all of us. So this time, I decided to scare him. I asked the trainer to let one of the dogs off the leash and make it approach Gopi. The dog followed the orders and sniffed around him. He was petrified and we all had a good laugh over the incident."

READ: Mika Singh debuts on TV with F.I.R.

Gopi says, "Usually, I am the prankster on the sets. But this time, Kavita got the better of me. I was scared stiff when the dog started sniffing around. I could not run away as I knew it would chase me. I avoided going near the dogs till the shoot was completed."

FIR airs on SAB TV every Monday to Saturday at 10:30 pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
On Twitter, Kavita Kaushik responded to a person who tweeted her a link to the above story to say that it never happened. Don't know if she was joking or serious.
To read her twitter feed, please go to https://www.twitter.com/iamkavitak