Posted: 9 years ago
HARD TO GET                                            
It is buiseness party . The award function got over and Keshav Desai got best tycoon of the year award and now party was going on . Kd went to counter and saw a beautiful girl in red and sat besides her . She ignored Kd..
Kd: hey I am Keshav desai your biggest admirer Singing sensation Kiya .. Call me kd...
Kiya: sry not interested in calling u anything...
Kd: really u know I won best tycoon award ...
Kiya: good for u ..
Kd: arrogance huh
Kiya: it's attitude mr. Best tycoon 
Kd: u look gorgeous 
Kiya: tell me something new ... 
Kd: you make my heart skip a beat ...
Kiya: than consult cardiologist ... 
Kd: u are beautiful ...
Kiya: so cheesy . Don't have anything good 
Kd got up and stood facing Kiya . He looked straight in her eyes and bent towards her . He is way too close to Kiya . Kd kept his hand on Kiya's cheek and whispered huskily "Mood nahi hain"
Saying this he moved away winked at Kiya and went away .. Kiya was just starring at Kd with open mouth. Kiya saw him talking to someone . She went near him and ranveer excuse himself . 
Kd: pyaar ho Gaya hain kya mujhse ?? Jo piche piche arahi hoon ... Ek call kar deti , stalk Karne ki kya zarurat hain ?? 
Kiya: listen u zyada smart mat bano . Here your wallet ... And me stalking u ??? In your dreams... 
Saying this Kiya went outside . Kd was confused and thought : it isn't my wallet ...
Kd opened wallet and found a chit inside it . It was written "waiting for u outside" . Kd smirked and rushed outside . 
Kiya was standing near pool. Kd went near her and pulled her closer by the waist .. He caressed her cheeks and was about to kiss her . But Kiya placed her finger on his lips and whispered in his ears " no freaking way " ... Saying this she pushed him away and was about to go . Kd caught her hand and pinned her against the wall . 
Kd: playing hard to get with me . U know u can't run away from me .. 
Kiya: get off me ...
Kiya started struggling but Kd pulled her even closer and moved closer to her . Kiya too moved close to him . Kd than kissed her passionately . Kiya responded passionately . They kissed each other for long time . That they pulled away .. Kd again moved closer to her . Kiya closed her eyes but Kd released her and said : I have a party to attend .. 
Kiya : You stone face ... I hate u ...
Kd: I hate u too .. Mutual feelings ...
Kiya was now going away but slipped . Kd caught her and said : kam dikhta hain toh chashme laga lo..
Kiya : whatever looser ...
Kd straightened her and both were giving Tashan wala look to each other .. Suddenly Kiya smiled and started laughing . Kd too started laughing ...
Both entered party and a journalist came to them and said : can I take your picture Mr. & Mrs. Desai ??
Kisha looked at each other smiled and nodded in a yes . They gave oh so sizzling pose for leading magazine ...
He went away 
Kd: hey Kiya I love u ... My stubborn chicklet 
Kiya: I love u too... My sadu stone face 
Ranveer came to them and said : so finally tum dono ka yeh "reliving stone face -chicklet moments" got over right ...
Kisha said : nah just took a small break ... 
Ranveer: so made for each other ...
Saying this Ranveer went away ... 
Kd: party is boring ... Wanna go to beach ...
Kiya: why not ?????

So here is my another os .. It's somewhat like kisha new year party scene ... So plaza tell me how's dis ?????
Yikes that was fab yaar I loved it
Hahaha last moment mr & mrs desai muahh
its awesome yaar
really love the way u describe it
do write more

Wow...
Stoneface n chicklet...so many dialogues of dem...
Kisha...love dem...
Awesome one stavan...
Really loved it...
Wow Stavan.
I loved it,especially the last part when they were revealed as Mr and Mrs.Desai.
Keep writing.
Beautiful OS Stavan
Yaar... Thank u so much... we really need dis
Last 5 epis & still pta nai... Kisha millega bhi ya nai...
Loved d Stoneface Chicklet convo
Thank u so much 4 dis dear
Loved it
Edited by luv_u_Bharti - 9 years ago
Wow! stavan nice dude๐Ÿ‘ firstly my kisha tashan & then surprise surprise Mr & Mrs Desai
Loved this os as well! As usual ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kisha tashan and love  I loved the way you revealed Mr. And Mrs. Desai...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
Keep writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
Loved it
especially last part Kisha were revealed as Mr and Mrs Desai
it is awesome ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Yikes that was fab yaar I loved it
Hahaha last moment mr & mrs desai muahh
thanks a lot
glad u like it ๐Ÿ˜Š