D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Res for my Story .. and unlike The Boss story I don't want any critic cuz sticks and stones may hurt my bones.. but words will f**king kill me. 
I will update every 2 weeks and write the first part in about 2 days.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
,,hehe and reserve again.. I am just remembering all the times we fought.. this place is reserved for our fight
D3viL thumbnail
reserved for the times you cried!
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww!!!!
how romanticπŸ‘πŸΌ
hahahahahaha come come.. I wanna read every part of your story =D Bhabiii watch out ! πŸ˜† and 2 week is a very long time.. we can't wait dude ! πŸ˜‰ Edited by MasterDisaster - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

hahahahahaha come some.. I wanna read every part of your story =D Bhabiii watch out ! πŸ˜† and 2 week is a very long time.. we can't wait dude ! πŸ˜‰

Ultimately he made it.. i have been waiting for this from long πŸ˜†  .. d3vil spill lot of masala , drama and some explicit stories .. 😳 
Easy_A thumbnail
What is with all those "reservations"? πŸ˜† And why does this feel like I'm gonna need a blanket to hider under after you're done? πŸ˜†
Anyway, stepping back and letting you take the wheel at least on this story...and umm.. bracing myself big time!!
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

hahahahahaha come some.. I wanna read every part of your story =D Bhabiii watch out ! πŸ˜† and 2 week is a very long time.. we can't wait dude ! πŸ˜‰

I'm sure he won't disappoint you since he is a pro at teasing me mercilessly *sighs* but remember what he said about the critics? You don't get to criticize the story, just read it and zip it up. πŸ˜†

@ pencil ... girl, and just what does explicit mean, huh?  God knows what can of worms that is gonna open now. πŸ˜†

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^ u want to know the meaning of explicit ? wait for the story .. Ur love has given few hints to me .. and i can't wait to read 'em ..😳

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

^ u want to know the meaning of explicit ? wait for the story .. Ur love has given few hints to me .. and i can't wait to read 'em ..😳

I m clueless...! cant wait to read them πŸ˜†