Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by D3viL

na its too long.. you can pick a period I can talk and talk.. but the whole story .. is too long...!!! 

Ok...talk about how you FELL in love...😉
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

No dude...I think both of us will be needing ice-cream...i'm sure the story is hot...we will be needing them to cool ourselves down...😆

Easy_A doesn't have a sweet tooth, I do.

Easy_A and I are complete opposites in our likes and our dislikes, our personalities are polar opposites.. the way we think is opposite, our interests are different.. there is nothing in common between us... except similar morals ? or she has something that I don't have in such a high dosage that I find attractive .. and likewise her with me? 

end of story

Easy_A doesn't have a sweet tooth, I do.

Easy_A and I are complete opposites in our likes and our dislikes, our personalities are polar opposites.. the way we think is opposite, our interests are different.. there is nothing in common between us... except similar morals ? or she has something that I don't have in such a high dosage that I find attractive .. and likewise her with me? 

end of story

What?the end??🥺

What?the end??🥺

yes you wanted to talk about ice-cream! thats easy_a and me on the topic of ice-cream! she doesn't do ice-cream... its got cream in it!! cream is not good for you? but me... I love cream.. I dream of getting married with mountains of cream in the background !!! yumm yumm
My love story is shorter than yours evil...

When I was born I saw food...I fell in love...and we were never apart for more than few hours...

yes you wanted to talk about ice-cream! thats easy_a and me on the topic of ice-cream! she doesn't do ice-cream... its got cream in it!! cream is not good for you? but me... I love cream.. I dream of getting married with mountains of cream in the background !!! yumm yumm

I love cream too...chocolate ice-cream,chocolate cookies and chocolate pastries...yum...

But I love spicy food too...pizzas,golgappas,chaat...oh god I feel hungry...

Edited by Anne.Frank - 9 years ago

I just saw this topic again and realized he has not updated it...

I wanted to read it and learn something...😆😉

Oh.. is that so? Just stalk me on the forum, walk like me, talk like me... I'm sure you'll find someone. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Easy_A

Oh.. is that so? Just stalk me on the forum, walk like me, talk like me... I'm sure you'll find someone. ðŸ˜†

Ooh lala...more than a guy i think I need good food...I am hungry..😆

Let's get to know you instead? Where are you from anne? And what's your fave food ... from that area?

... I KNOW... whats wrong with you? ... I wish I could give you my biscuits .. but they are really unhealthy and since I care about you.. I should care about what you put inside you as well ðŸ˜†