FF: The Fifth Year (Updt. 8, pg.12)

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Heeeyyy...

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase, I had this idea about a twist in how Harry taught the DA. So this is basically a Harry-Ginny and Ron-Hermione Fanfic. It is based in the trio's 5th Year. Enjoy if you want! Criticism is welcome (I need it because I want to become a Fiction Writer)!

Chapter One: Finding Out

It was pouring harder than ever in the little village of Hogsmeade, not far away from the great castle of Hogwarts. 

Harry Potter was stumbling around in the rain. All the buildings seemed to have vanished suddenly. All beecause he had drifted away from the main village, lost in his own thoughts about how his two best friends were being unmistakably secretive. He could hardly see a foot in front of him and hence he was bound to crash into something or someone. It happened sooner than expected, a red headed figure appeared out of nowhere and before he knew what was happening, he rammed into the person. 

"Ron?" he stammered through bthe downpour, but immediately knew he was wrong, for the figure in front of him was female, something he was certain Ron wasn't. "It's Ginny, Harry!" Ginny replied hurriedly. 

"Come on," she said, gesturing towards the building by the name of Three Broomsticks which was nearby, a few yards away. Running, or rather stomping, they came to a halt inside the shop, huffing and panting from the effort running took in rain. A puddle of rain water had formed at their heels, something which drew a few raised eyebrows from the customers but which turned away quickly. 

"This way," Ginny murmered, jerking her head towards the last and only empty booth. Harry followed wordlessly, tearing his eyes away from the delicious looking Piece of Blueberry Pie which Parvati Patil and her twin sister were sharing. His mouth watered as he saw the display of baked goodies that Madam Rosmerta had put up on the counter. The shop was mostly filled with Hogwarts students who were enjoying another joyous Hogsmeade weekend at its best. He felt a snap of jealousy as he saw a group of 7th year Ravenclaws chattering and laughing as friends. Where were his friends? He had been blundering about in the rain for about a quarter of an hour and had almost caught Pneumonia (Which Madam Pomfrey could probably fix in a Jiffy) for them. 

"We need to talk," Ginny shot at him sitting down, snapping him out of his thoughts. "What about?" he replied, placing himself opposite her. "Wait," he said suddenly as Madam Rosmerta made her way over to their Booth. "Before you start, do you mind if I order something?" "No..." she said with a distant sigh and shake of her head. "Right, so we'll have two Butterbeers and one whole apple pie" he said to Madam Rosmerta who eagerly took down his words and left. "So, what's up?" he said turning back to Ginny. "Well..." She said nervously. "You see, Ron and Hermione-" he interupted her, "Those two told you to come to me, didn't they?" He was ready to go look for them and demand explanations. "Can't face me themselves, can they?" he sneered. "Of course not, Harry!" Ginny replied crossly. "They were making some... Arrangements and told me to tell you instead." He thought about the arrangements she had mentioned. " Alright, I'm listening," he said impatiently. 

"Beourteacherwon'tyou?" she blurted and turned as red as her hair. "Didn't get that," he said frowning.

"Well... Those two thought that Umbridge isn't exactly teaching us anything and considering that You Know Who's back, we need training, don't we? So they decided to start a little club for protection against him and they want you to be our teacher." she said in an extreme hurry. "Before he could reply, she got up and said, "Just tell them the answer, I was just supposed to inform you" and skipped out of the shop leaving a bewildered Harry behind paying for two butterbeers, neither of which he was going to drink now.

I'm putting in an index, in case anyone needs it:

Index:

Chapter 1: Finding Out: Above

Chapter 4: The Come and Go Room: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105393191

Chapter 5: Disarming: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105604419

Chapter 6: The Patronus: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3993545?pn=8

Chapter 7: Happy Moments: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3993545?pn=11

Chapter 8: Saved By A Hair's Breadth: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/106308481

P.M List:

Nala  

Edited by twila - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in! I think this has the potential to be really interesting. Update soon!
beutifulppl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!

That is a beautiful piece of writing! Do update soon! I would love to read more! πŸ˜ƒ
twila thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Count me in! I think this has the potential to be reallyinteresting. Update soon!

Thank you! 😳

Do you want me to PM you when I update?
twila thumbnail

Originally posted by: beutifulppl

Wow!

That is a beautiful piece of writing! Do update soon! I would love to read more! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, Jolly!

I'll PM you when I update!
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great start! Amazingly written, A Fabulous read! Do contiue and please Pm me if you can! <3 
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I loved it! β€οΈ
continue soon and if possible, PM me please!😊
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow love it amazing piece of writing!πŸ‘
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3