twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mehr05

Twila, you are amazing!

read part 2 and 3 in one go!
wonderful!
yes, Cho out of the picture is fine by me.😉 
and yes, more of our mains and DA lessons!!! 
update fast Twila!
and huge thank you for the PM! 😊

Thank you and your welcome!

Will update as soon as possible!
twila thumbnail
Chapter 4: The Come and Go Room:

Harry stared at the fake Galleon Hermione had given to him. "How exactly am I supposed to set the time and date?" he said interrupting Hermione's babble about the Protean Charm she had cast on all the fake cooins. Ron who had unknowingly asked her the question regretted saying anything. "Well, you just have to say the day and time to your coin and it'll change the numbers on all the coins," she replied brightly, clearly pleased at her work. All three of them had told the other students participating about the Room of Requirement and Hermione had given each of them the fake coins and told them how they worked. "Maybe you should set it for Friday, seven to eight," suggested Ron, eager to move the topic away from Hermione's charm. "No, no, no," Hermione said, "Ravenclaw's have Quidditch practice on Friday from six to eight..."

"Well, what about Saturday, six to seven?" Ron interjected. "We have practice on Saturday's, Ron. Did you forget?" Harry said. "Wednesday should be fine, I think. No one except Slytherin has practice that day..." Hermione said, thoughtfully. Nodding, Harry picked up the coin and spoke to it, "Wednesday, Twenty Ninth October, Six P.M to Seven P.M," To his amazement, the serial numbers on the edge of the coin changed to '29, 3, 10, 6, 7' and stayed like that. Ron gasped as he saw the same markings appear on his own coin. "What does the three stand for?" he asked a beaming Hermione but not taking his eyes off the coin. "Wednesday," she said instantly. "Wednesday is the third day of the week. I was saying this while telling the others how it worked, weren't you listening , Ron?"

"Forgot..." he murmured, putting his galleon back in his pocket.

Time seemed to crawl until Wednesday finally arrived. Nervously, Harry led Ron and Hermione to the seventh floor corridor and past the boys washroom to where the two pillars stood, separated by a ten metre long wall. Fidgeting, Harry walked from one pillar to the other three times repeating the same thing in his head as he went, 'We need a place to practice defensive magic without Umbridge finding out'
Somewhere in betweenthe second round, he heard Ron whisper to Hermione, "D'you think that Dobby was lying? I mean House Elves can lie to people who aren't their masters, can't they?" Slowly, Hermione replied, "Don't be silly Ron! Why would Dobby do that to Harry? Especially after he freed him!" But she did sound a bit unsure.

Opening his eyes just after ending the third round because of Hermione's gasp, Harry could hardly believe his eyes. A door had appeared in the center of the wall. The carving on it seemed ancient but beautifully intricate. On top of it, bold words were written, 'Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it' Harry had a fleeting memory of his second year and his face broke into a wide grin. Gesturing for Ron and Hermione to follow him, Harry opened the door leading Ron and Hermione into a massive space. The room was filled with useful items but still was extremely spacious. In one corner lay anassortmentof dark detectors ("Brilliant!") including Sneakoscopes, Foe Glasses and several other things Harry couldn't name. In another lay shelves and shelves of books ("These will have so many important spells!") containing charms, jinxes, counter-jinxes, curses and counter-curses. There was a huge wardrobe which they suspected was home to a boggart considering the fact that it was rattling mildly. A pile of cushions lay in the center of the room.

Hermione was saying to the other two about how they could use the boggart to practice Patronuses and the cushions would be used while practicing stunning when the door opened and in came Fred and George Weasley with their friend Lee Jordan. Staring at his surroundings with interest, George suddenly said, "Say, Fred, wasn't this the broom cupboard we used to hide from Filch?"Edited by twila - 9 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww! I read chapter 3 and 4 in a go and they were so amazing! I could really imagine everything very clearly! I am loving it Twila! Continue soon and thankyou so much for the pms! Your updates are as amazingly awesome as your riddles! :D Excited to read Hinny and Romione scenes as well as the twists and turns in the FF like you promised! :D So excited! Keep pming me :)
twila thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Memories-

wowww! I read chapter 3 and 4 in a go and they were so amazing! I could really imagine everything very clearly! I am loving it Twila! Continue soon and thankyou so much for the pms! Your updates are as amazingly awesome as your riddles! :D Excited to read Hinny and Romione scenes as well as the twists and turns in the FF like you promised! :D So excited! Keep pming me :)

Thank you, Shivangi! 

The whole point of reading is to bring the writer's words to life and it also depends on the writer. I am glad that you are able to do that! 

Will PM you gain for the next update!
twila thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhashekhar

loved IT!!!

Thank you! 

Hope you continue reading!
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i read the whole FF in a go! and i LOVED it twila!
the way you write is amazing! without compromising on the characters..this is just splendid! cant believe i missed it till today..

P.S. could you PM when you update further?
twila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Kss

i read the whole FF in a go! and i LOVED it twila!
the way you write is amazing! without compromising on the characters..this is just splendid! cant believe i missed it till today..

P.S. could you PM when you update further?

Thank you, dear! 

Of course I'll PM you!

P.S: I never thought I'd get so many requests for PM's, so anyone who wants a PM update just hit like on my first post on the thread!
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: twila

Thank you, Shivangi!

The whole point of reading is to bring the writer's words to life and it also depends on the writer. I am glad that you are able to do that!

Will PM you gain for the next update!

@Bold : True that! And you can call me Shivi! :D Can I call you twils?.. If you don't mind?
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good going, twila 👍🏼. So the actual fun with charms/spells will start in the next update...waiting for it...😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, perfection!
PS. I'm kinda missing Snuffles...