Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow that's amazing twils! Making those spells on your own! Great work 😃
peraltagasm thumbnail
and I wanted to ask one thing about those magical Galleons they would be using for setting the timings and stuff.. By 29, 3, 10 they would understand that the meeting's gonna be on Wednesday, 29th November. But how do they understand that the meeting is gonna be from 6 pm to 7 pm??
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Memories-

and I wanted to ask one thing about those magical Galleons they would be using for setting the timings and stuff.. By 29, 3, 10 they would understand that the meeting's gonna be on Wednesday, 29th November. But how do they understand that the meeting is gonna be from 6 pm to 7 pm??

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I forgot about that! Whoopsy daisy!

Edited
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update...
waiting for next one...😊
twila thumbnail
Chapter 6: The Patronus:

The first lesson had gone along well, according to Ron and Hermione. To Harry, it had been the mark of a failed leader. Everyone else might have, but he had not forgotten Dennis Creevey's unfortunate state. The rest of the week had flown by and he soon forgot about the classes in the whirlwind of studies sent their way because of the approaching O.W.L's. Only when one morning did Ernie Macmillan come to the Gryffindor table one morning at breakfast did Harry remember. "When's the next D.A class," he asked. "Hang on," said Harry, frowning. 
"What's the 'D.A'?" 
"Oh, well, we decided to name the defence group D.A."
"What does it stand for?"
"Dumbledore's Army, because that's what the Minister of Magic fears most! Ginny Weasley thought of it..."

Adjusting to this new revelation, Harry started to speak, but was interrupted by Ron. "He'll you the usual way. No need to badger him so much!" Not smiling anymore, Ernie walked back to the Hufflepuff table. 
Harry briefly thanked Ron before pulling out his fake Galleon. "Might as well do it before I forget," he said with a shrug. "Fifth November, Wednesday, Six P.M to Seven P.M," The serial numbers morphed into, '5, 11, 3, 6, 7'. Shoving it back into his bag, he, Ron and Hemione took off for Charms.

Wednesday arrived soon enough. Harry, Ron and Hermione had arrived at the room of requirement and were trying to tug off a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, probably put up by Dobby. They were finally successful just as Luna and Ginny arrived followed by Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, other Hufflepuff's and a group of Ravenclaw's including Micheal Corner. Then came the Weasley twins with their friend Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet and bringing up the rear, Zacharias Smith, looking sulkier than usual. 

Drawing everyone's attention, Harry started, "Well, most of us mastered the Disarming charm last time. Those who didn't, well, keep practicing, we can't afford to lag behind. Right, so, today we'll be starting with the Stun- DON'T TOUCH THAT!" he shouted, his eyes wide as he ran at record speed towards Zacharias Smith who had been hanging around at the back with the Boggart wardrobe. He had slightly opened the door and out came a hooded, cloaked figure from inside just as Harry came to a halt in front of it. 

The temperature plummeted ten degrees almost instantly. The christmas lights hanging all around started flickering. Everyone could hear the raspy breath of the Dementor as it sweeped into the room. Someone gave a sob, but Harry could barely hear anything except the Dementor's hissing breath. His brain unfroze for a second in which Harry pulled out his wand and tried to remember the moment he had found out that he was a wizard, that he'd be able to leave the Dursley's and his whole life behind. 

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" he bellowed, pointing his wand at the Dementor. A silver stag burst out from the end of his wand and galloped over the Dementor making it retreat back towards the wardrobe. Realizing that it was just a boggart, "Riddikulus!" he murmured, making the Dementor burst into a hundred pieces and vanish. 

As the lights came back on and the temperature returned to normal, the stag vanished with a last gallop around the room. Feeling relieved, Harry turned around to find everyone else in the room staring at him in awe. "You performed a Patronus charm that works!" Susan Bones breathed looking faint."Yes, well, that's Harry's specialty." Hermione said shortly. "He fended off a hundred Dementor's, alone, in his third year," There were gasps at this. Harry felt himself going red. In a desperate attempt to change the subject, he started again, "Let''s forget that shall we? Anyway, as I was saying, we'll be doing stunning spells today," 

"Hang on," Neville said with a frown on his face. "What about Smith? Shouldn't he receive a punishment? It was him who let loose the boggart..." 

"Yeah he should!"
"It's all his fault!"
"He deserves to be boiled in house elf bones!"

The last comment was by Colin Creevey who looked furious indeed. Brutal as it was, his brother was a hundred percent with him. Their reason being was that Harry could have been seriously harmed. 

Zacharias Smith who had been trying to make himself as small as possible in a corner looked extremely frightened at seeing two dozen angry faces looking at him as if expecting him to grow tentacles and writhe to death. 

"I have the perfect punishment!" Fred Weasley announced. "I say, we practice our stunning on him today!"
Edited by twila - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update, especially when the whole of DA were worried for Harry! Trust the Weasley twins for all the amazing idea, poor Smith 🤣Edited by vibhashekhar - 9 years ago
twila thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhashekhar

Loved the update, especially when the whole of DA were worried for Harry! Trust the Weasley twins for all the amazing idea, poor Smith 🤣

Thank you!

Do not feel sorry for him! I agree with Colin! He deserves to boil in house elf bones! ðŸ˜†
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: twila

Thank you!

Do not feel sorry for him! I agree with Colin! He deserves to boil in house elf bones!😆

I wonder how he was sorted into Hufflepuff being the way he was?!!
twila thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhashekhar

I wonder how he was sorted into Hufflepuff being the way he was?!!

Same here! ðŸ˜•

He should be in the EVIL part of Slytherin! ðŸ˜¡
peraltagasm thumbnail
Oh my my! 🤣 Fred 🤣 Poor Smith 🤣

Oh I'm loving it, twils! Update soon and thanks again for the PM! 😃