What Are Your Reasons for Watching this Show?

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I got interested in this show because of Nivedita Tiwari. She is an amazing actress and an amazing person. She is socially conscious and has lent her voice to a number of issues in society through the kinds of shows that she has chosen to act in, and also through her wonderful poetry.

When I heard that Nivedita was going to be the lead actress in this show, I was excited to watch it, not only because Nivedita is in it, but also because I think that she is not the kind of person to take up any show. If she has taken up this show, it must have something of interest to offer.

I do not know much else about this show, and so far it has been rather slow moving. There appears to be some mystery in Yuvaraj not wanting to get married, with the repeated phone calls and demands for money. I hope that all this will be revealed soon. Shalini's character is interesting. Let us see how all this will unfold.

Please share your reasons for watching this show if you do, and all the things that you find interesting.
Edited by aimf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just started watching it recently ... and for the same reason ... Nive. 😃
Surish thumbnail
I'm an ardent fan of the pulchritudinous Nivedita Tiwari 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi you all , I  am so happy to see some old friends on this forum . My sister is Nivedita's fan . I just started to watch this show .very slow moving , needs to pick up the  pace and intend to give a chance .see around 👏🤗🤗 Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just started watching the show only for Nivedita. I see a few known names from the Bhagonwali forum. Its good seeing that.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to the forum.