Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Aap bataiye Mam 😉😆..
How are you dear🤗?

Jee student! 😛 I'm fine dear! 😳 You tell?

I stayed up all night and just made a decision to stay up all day and have fun and sort some issues out with my dad. 😳

Chalo let's spam! 🤗
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Spamalicious😲🤣 yeh kya hota hai?
School ka exams tha na dear ek ke baad ek..

😳 Umm...a word PP just made up 😆 😛

Students...write it down in your notebooks. 😉

It just means full of spamming 😛 Hehehehe 

Oh accha. :) I'm glad it's over and now we can have fun  and spam!!!! 😛 Hurraaay!!! :)  Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
I'm really depressed. Can't stop crying. My parents want to separate, my exams are next week and I cannot revise in such a stressful atmosphere, I'm getting PMs from everywhere to put up certain threads, I need to go shopping to buy some school things and I don't know what to do.
A lot more is happening but I just can't share that here.

I just feel lonely and like nobody loves me anymore. 
darosham1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi everyone!😊
i am jasveerfan 😊
username changed😃
hw r u ❓
whats going on😳

Edited by darosham1 - 10 years ago
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Good Afternoon Cid'ians...!!!!

"Genius begins great works; labor alone finishes them😳
cidadp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

I'm really depressed. Can't stop crying. My parents want to separate, my exams are next week and I cannot revise in such a stressful atmosphere, I'm getting PMs from everywhere to put up certain threads, I need to go shopping to buy some school things and I don't know what to do.

The world can sometimes be really lonely and painful. I can understand what you are going through. Just have faith in God, and try to listen to the distant 'echo' of happiness. When you rely on God, you feel there is someone to relieve you, someone beside you. My prayerful wishes for you and your family. Read this poem if you like You might feel nice😊( I have put only the last para)-  
"Here the sun shineth
Most shadily;
Here is heard an echo
Of the far sea,
Though far off it be"( 'Spring Quiet', Christina Rossetti)
Edited by cidadp - 9 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No dear I love u na 🤗
I can understand that what u r going through, I can't make the things rite but yes I can make u feel lite😊 just have faith in Allah dear and see what He will do for u, He will take sorrows away and will grant u alot of happiness😳 but u have to be strong atleast for urself😊 i'll pray for u dear and everything will be alrite In'sha'Allah 😊
Or shopping me tou bande ko kabhi late nai hona chaye foran jao or shopping kr lo😛 and don't say it again that no body loves u ok now smile plz and a double beary hug for u my dear 🤗🤗
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww PP why you getting worried we all love you 🤗Concentrate on your exams in a close room or even better go to a library it's absolutely peace and quite there. About PMs i suggest ignore them and hand over the responsibility to someone else till you feel better again. I hope your parents change their mind...Good Luck with your exams and please don't feel sad or pressurized 
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Cid'ans. A Happy Mothers day to all of you🤗

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That's really sad PP. sorry that they are thinking of separating. I know it can be tough on you. Sometimes these things happen.

You can shop for your stuff. Your parents can't and probably won't ignore your needs no matter what's happening between them. Just tell them you need xyz for school and need money.

About your pms Just don't stress yourself about IF work. Life outside IF comes first.