Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@pp do concentrate on study yar and try to make all solve between your parents yar...do leave IF for sometime.
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

I'm really depressed. Can't stop crying. My parents want to separate, my exams are next week and I cannot revise in such a stressful atmosphere, I'm getting PMs from everywhere to put up certain threads, I need to go shopping to buy some school things and I don't know what to do.

A lot more is happening but I just can't share that here.

I just feel lonely and like nobody loves me anymore.

Umm...am I allowed to say something? If I am not just ignore whatever I say...
I have not come across such a situation but I can say one thing for sure they are your parents dear, they love you most and there is nothing not even they themselves that can come between that love..
Try to ignore such stuff AMD just remember that they love you, trust me everything would be eady then..
Share your prob,s with them..tell them you need money to get some school stuff..they surely understand..

Ignore pm,s if possible, give responsibility to someone else..everyone would ununderstand yaar...your own life from outside IF is more important...
I am really sotry if you hurt with this, I don't know much about you so forgive me for anything bad that I must have said...
Always be happy and cheerful dear..
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone. I haven't come to this thread since ages. :( First of all, thank you so much for the motivating posts. It's really encouraging to see that my friends here care about me and there's someone out there who bothers about what I'm saying. My parents don't listen to a word I say. :( Well they sort of acted as if they understood when I told them that their everyday fights affect me and they gor better for a few days but then they are back to their normal fighting since the past few days. 
My dad apologised to my mom and my mom was calmer too but then I don't know what on earth happened...that they are arguing like crazy all over again! Ugh there was a little peace in the house but yet again they ruin the peace. 

Me and any my siblings don't communicate much. We live in the same house but I hardly see my elder sister once in 2 days and I see my brother almost everyday but we don't talk much. We are all so fed up. 

Sometimes my parents say they want to separate then sometimes they say no let's give the relationship a go then again they say let's separate and this is over. Like what the hell?! 

Then OMG!!! Yesterday I was so sad. My dad said he hates me! OMG! Just because I was supporting my mom when he was being a bit rude to her.

Then my mom says she will leave the house and take me with her. My parents basically want to separate and want to separate us lot too (siblings). Yeah we don't communicate much but it would suck to live just with your mother and nobody else. 

Things started to get better and I was happy few days ago. But again...they fight again and again.

A lot happened since few weeks. Some good things and some bad. When I get the time, I'll share if with you. 

Don't worry...I'm kinda learning to live with this crap. Everyday drama you see. :( 
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My dear PP, I can't say that I understand bcz I don't know what one person will be going through in this situation as I it never happened with me but yes I wanna say u that sweety just pray for the good and be positive and above all this be very strong don't show ur weakness, never, if u will then u can do nothing confidently that u want to do. Its really painful when u see ur parents arguing too much and that too on useless points, leaving ur home, ur siblings is nobody's choice but for being together u uave to take stand u have to be strong. I don't know what I said is good or not bcz me itna kuch kese bol sakti hoon bhallla but I wanna say that i'm always here for ur support, for listing u and to cheer u up😊 i'll pray for u my sweety bs take care of ur self and a big beary hug for you ðŸ¤—🤗
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Take care pp, time will pass away
Dont exactly know how it feels cos my parents separated when I was hardly 2-3 years old
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PP, it's a passing cloud. This phase will pass.Time changes people change.
Everything will be fine. ðŸ˜Š Don't worry sis.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
I'll reply to everyone individually tomorrow. Including PMs and all.
I'm so exhausted. I'm fed up of everything in my life. Family life, school life, IF everything! 

Even my friends at school are acting like idiots these days! :(

Like seriously I'm getting great grades, passing loads of exams, getting appreciated by everyone but still I'm not happy. And I don't know why. 

I'm just so tired to go to school. I don't feel motivated to do anything now. Like yeah I'm going to sleep in a bit and go in the morning but I just feel so dead and bored of school. right now I don't want to sleep because I know the next thing after sleep is school again! I'm so tired of studying and everything around me! 

I don't know. I'm doing well but still I feel like crap.

I know you lot must be like oh god she's depressed all the time and all but seriously I laugh around then such things upset me. 

Just need some advice.

How do I motivate myself to study and concentrate on studies? I can't think of anything else other than my parents. Damn.

Today I got a good grade without opening one book and that's a miracle mate! But I want even better BY opening a book.

Should I go on a holiday or what? 

But where and when?

I can't take a leave off school as it's a serious study year and I want a break! I'll go mad like this.

How do I give myself a good break? To sort this out? 

Advice needed otherwise I'll go crazy :( 
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@pp...just remember"future" and remember some great personality and scientists and do think study leady success, take a long breath...it will cool you..i guess..and try to create friendly environment at home.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar pp, I am warning you, take a chill pill or else youll need medical attention . Nothing very wrong in getting medical attention if you need it, but I feel you can get yourself out of it by yourself.Edited by iMini - 9 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
I'm petrified. I feel really guilty.
Basically what happened is this. I was running down the stairs all happy and all and then I was calling my mom down standing at the stairs halfway. Then guess what? ðŸ˜­ My heart starting pumping fast and I saw a HUGE SPIDER. I think it was a black widow. I looked at it kinda closely for 2 minutes and moved back as fast as I can and started shaking with fear. I ran down the stairs and told my brother.

He told me not to be so scared and do my work and ignore it. But still I can't go up the stairs I'm scared of the spider. 

Spiders make me feel like they are going to kill me. ðŸ˜³ I just start sweating, shaking and I go red after seeing them. My heart beats too fast. When I was a small child...about 5 years old...I was sitting on the floor watching TV with my family. I didn't have slippers on as I didn't think it would make a difference and I was comfortably sitting on my carpet. 

I was so lost in the program that I didn't care about anything else. Then suddenly I felt a painful tingle kind of feeling like a sharp pinch on my foot.  I looked down and screamed. I cried a lot that day as I was so small. My mom and sister killed the spider because it wasn't letting go of my skin.  And guess what?! THAT WAS A BLACK WIDOW SPIDER TOO!!!!!!! ðŸ¤¢ It was big and fat and scared the hell out of me. My skin was sore and really red after that and I did visit the doctors that day. :( 

Then today where I was running...I was really close to the spider. If I had gone 5cm from where my foot was I would have stepped on it. :0 Thank God I didn't !!!!!! I warned my mom but she bravely came down the stairs lol and I felt like a idiot haha. But still I was shaking badly. I got goosebumps seeing the ugly fat thing. I hate spiders so much!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡

After that my brother tried to kill it but it won't die so he told me to leave it alone. After a while I saw it was moving and I had no courage to walk up the stairs with it there. Then it took me 10 minutes to stare at it and to attempt to kill it. And damn after a lot of sweating and shaking and my brother's comments about my scared baby behaviour...I finally managed to kill it!!!!! ðŸ˜­

I was relived it won't scare me again but then I feel really guilty and upset for what I did. I'm so sorry guys. I'm not a bad person it's just the circumstances made me do that. My brother, mother and all were saying no but still I convinced my bro as he was scared of seeing me like that and my mother wasn't bothered and told me to be brave. But how can I be brave when that sort of spider came about 10 years back and bit me?! ðŸ˜¡

It's that fear that made me do this today otherwise I would have opted for something else. That story came in my mind. :(

Of course I didn't want another bite on my foot. So I did what I could to save myself. 

My sister and mother felt the same when I was 5 but they told us that they did it to resuce me and make sure it won't harm me anymore. So yeah my safety. 

Today I thought about myself and others too because I warned everyone not to come bare feet or they are gone! 

I need some advice. I can't sleep and feel sad thinking about it. Should I feel guilty or not? 

I apologised to God but now I feel spiders are going to haunt me! I know I sound stupid but still that phobia!!!!!! ðŸ˜³ I know this post is long but still I need advice!!!! Urgent!! :(