who is ur favourite & why?

Posted: 18 years ago

My favourite is Anupam.. I like his innocence and his concern. Next in line is Madhavi.. She conviction is too what gives you hope. Both of them have done a wonderful job... The newcomers are ok but they have failed to have the same impact as the other duo.. but Raghav is improving by each episode..

Let me know who u like and why?

my choices exactly, i like anupam the best & next comes madhavi.......i like anupam b'coz he handles the situations very well, doesn't over reactive & is calm & sensible.......ditto madhavi who is strong & as u said her conviction makes u believe that everything is gonna be fine........i dont like the new entrants much, i feel the previous girl(kamya punjabi)was better.
I don't like the new characters Raghav and Tanvi. Somehow they don't have that carisma which Madhavi & Anupam have.

Though I like both Anupam and Madhavi my fav. would be Madhavi. I like the way she handles situations, the way she talks, walks, dresses, smiles. A very smart, well-dressed lady. I love all her churidars 😛
i agree w/ bluepink..but i like madhvi first n den anupan..but they both do a really good job..is NCCW a real organization??😕
I like all four. I think each come with a different skill set and together they make a great team. I think we need to give Tanvi and Raghav time to settle down . Also as Madhavi and Anupam lead Tanvi and Raghav are listeners and learners.

Originally posted by GuDiYa 09

.is NCCW a real organization??😕

Gudiya09 NCCW is not a real organization . They clearly mention that at the beginning but they do provide the helpline info at the end
My fav are Madhavi and Anupam.I like Madhavi's confidence and boldness.I like Anupam's planning and patience.
i like anupam and madhavi . even raghav is proving good these days but i cannot tolerate that tanvi. she looks sick and i dont like the way she talks.
I like all 4 of them but I like Madhvi because she's such an awesome person and I like Tanvi-she's  down to earth and full of energy!!!!!!
i like anupam and madhavi da best
Anupam and Madhavi make a wonderful team! They seem so committed. Love them both - good actors!!