Mad House par OS ?
Mat puchho πŸ˜† Mera dimag bada pagal hai πŸ€£
To those who dunno..
Mad House = RaHi AT
Why Mad House ?
Don't ask🀣
We're crazy ! πŸ€£ Anyway.. enough of my bak bak here's the OS πŸ˜ƒ

Haan Main Crazy Hoon - A Mad House OS
I was getting bored. Summer holidays are much awaited but in the starting they are boring coz you have nothing to do all day long. But suddenly i remembered ! The RaHi AT ! I can always go there πŸ˜ƒ I grabbed the kindle which was charging on the the side table and quickly logged in. In the RaHi AT or should i say Mad House we always have a blast ! We are group and have tons of fun ! I , Diya , am the ROFLing Queen πŸ˜ƒ
My other friends have different titles πŸ˜³
Like , Geet is the Talli Princess ..
Neha is the Leader
Suj is Madame Rocker
Anjali is Filmy Queen
Rabia is Sweets 
Ishita is Spamming Queen
Tina is one really creative person so she should be Lady Creativity 
Sarah always posts the caps of the RaHi scenes so she should be Photograper
Akshara is called Akshu or Akshi ..
Nikki is one really talented singer so she should be called Melody ..
Priya and Lopa are good friends .. πŸ˜³
So it's always some entertainment when we are thereπŸ˜ƒ Though it's mostly Neha and Geet who are there ..
Finally logged in ! As usual only Neha and Geet are there  I dunno why the others are so less active πŸ˜•
Anyway here starts our convo -
Diya - πŸ€£ (My entry is usually like this only ! )
Geet - Diya our ROFL Queen πŸ€—
Neha - ROFLs is back πŸ˜ƒ
Diya - Geet my Talli Princess πŸ€—
Geet - Sahi kaha Neha aaj kal CVs se kuchh milta kahan hain πŸ€’ (Ye Geet aur Neha ki convo continued hai jo mere aane se pehle chal rhi thi πŸ˜³)
Diya - Yes my leader um back πŸ˜³
Geet - My Kunal was looking so cute in white β˜ΊοΈ
Neha - Yes he was .. But Fahad was looking hawt 
Diya - (To Geet) Oye woh tera Kunal nhi πŸ€£
Diya - (To Neha) And Nikhil was looking adorable β€οΈ
Geet - Mera hi hai be πŸ€£ Tere paas tere Himansh aur Nikhil hain uske saath khush reh .. Mujhe Kunal aur KSG se matlab hai πŸ˜³πŸ€£
Neha - Tere ko toh Nikhil adorable lagega hi 
Diya -(To Geet) Pointed to be noted πŸ€£
Diya - (To Neha) Aur ni toh kya πŸ€£
Geet - You guys gonna watch TBP 3 ?😳
Neha- Maybe for the buys ..
Diya - Aaj neela hai paani paani πŸ€£
Geet - Ye meri composition hai be πŸ€£
Neha - Par ye beech mein aayi kahan se ? πŸ˜•
Diya - (To Geet ) Combined compostion hai meri teri πŸ€£
Diya - (To Neha) Um ROFL Queen ! Can get anything anywhere πŸ€£
Geet - Chal theek hai ! Phir saath mein gaate hain ! Aaj neela hai paani paani πŸ€£
Neha - That's right my ROFL Queen πŸ˜ƒ
Diya - (To Geet) Aur Palak deewani deewani πŸ€£
Diya (To Neha) - *bows down in pride* πŸ€£
Geet- (To Diya) Aa jao TBP mein yaar 🀣
Neha - Dekh iska chashma phir gir gaya
Diya (To Geet)- Photo Kunal ki kheench 🀣 
Geet (To Neha) - Iska chashma toh din mein itni baar girta hai jitni iski umar nhi hai πŸ€£
Diya - (To Neha ) Haan toh ? Tu kharid ke de de lens πŸ€£
Neha (To Geet ) - Ek dum sahi kaha bestie πŸ€—
Geet - (To Diya ) Phooti kismat hogi teri agar tune ye baat na maani πŸ€—
Geet (To Neha) - Awwiee my bestie πŸ€—
Neha (To Diya )- Address se flipkart karti hoon
Diya (To Geet)- Oho oho oho oho πŸ€£
Diya (To Neha) - Himansh ke bagal wale ghar mein πŸ€£
Geet- Haaye my KUNAL β€οΈ
Diya - Haan haan main crazy hoon πŸ€£
Geet - Ye kya tha be ? πŸ€£
Neha - Diya humein malum hai naya bata πŸ˜†
Diya - Ye gaana meko suit karta hai na ?
Geet- Actually ye gaana hum sab ko suit karta hai πŸ€£
Neha - Haan ! Toh sab milke gaate hain !πŸ˜ƒ

Kisi ko smile dena ..
Kisi ko khush kar jaana ..
Agar ye sab crazy hai ..
Haan main crazy hoon ..
Haan haan main crazy hoon ..
Yes am crazy !
Am crazy !
Crazy crazy crazy ..
Haan haan main crazy hoon πŸ€£

I dunno what i wrote ainvayi hi likh diya πŸ€£ Sorry if you mistook us to be normal πŸ€£ But all of us...me, Geet, Neha, Suj, Sarah, Tina, Anjali, Rabia, Ishita..all of us (sorry to all whose names i have missed...woh kya hai na list lambi hai πŸ˜•) aur bewadis πŸ€£ So all we do at ATs is bakwaas πŸ€£ Hope you all enjoyed Fictional/Non-fictional OS πŸ€£
Now do please criticize πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Diya yaar...tune sabko wohi baat bata di jo chipani thi...😲...but love ya for this my rofl queen. 

I was actually rofling through out this os...still am🀣...
What an idea madamjee...you translated the epic masti we have in our mad house into a piece of work...muahhh for this...n yea ab hum teeno certified mad hain all thanks to this os n the entire forum knows too...yayyy...😎... m proud...πŸ˜ƒ.
The time that we spend on RaHi fangiri is something that I look forward to the entire day...yepp..my days remain incomplete without u all n of course my precious two... n more often than not we three end up being the inmates present n then toh jo hota hai is now in front of everyone...☺️..
Totally real,,, yea guys we do this everyday...wow it was so good to read about my very own masti... made me all nostalgic amidst all fun n masti... yea... hoping we continue doing this forever.,.touch wood...the friendships that I have made due to RaHi are so important to me now..hoping hamesha aisa hi rahe.
Waise the three stars of this os are soo super cool...mast hain teeno... πŸ‘..😳..so in sync n so full of laughter... 
Your eye for details is amazing... your entry, bows down in pride, our respective fahad kunal himanshu n nikhil fangirling, geet n meri awieee bestie hugs, teri meri rofl queen n leader hugs, chashma girna n then mera himanshu ke ghar lenses bhejna n then that haan haan main crazy hun...everything is bang on,... Tune just ek cheeze miss kari ... kya... hamare ROFL Rocksss ka keertan yaar.. so ekk baar ho jaye...sare bolo ROFL Rockss...🀣

Well loved it ... it was fun cute masti bhara real with an amazing star cast n above all nostalgic too...gonna remember this always... muahhh...
Love ya more for this...πŸ€—
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So Finally I am here to unres my spot😎...First thing first...How could u think something like this🀣..I mean this is so crazy and me just love each and every bit of itπŸ˜†...Right from the start...your urge to logging on IF and come to Our Mad house..The description of each and every member..Bang onπŸ˜‰...we are indeed a mad family...That too proud one..And then start the real fun..Lolzz...I was laughing like a manic throughout the OS🀣..Your ROFLing entry between our normal talk ( jo humesha  CV's ko curse karne wali hi hoti haiπŸ˜†)...MY composed song jiska credit humesha tu le leti haiπŸ˜‰..My and Neha ke unlimited hugs and kissesπŸ€—..Our fangiriling over Kunal,Fahad,Nikhil and Himansh...And ofcourse mera bina baat ke normal conversation mein Kunal ka day dreaming..Hayee everything is so so so crazy yet real...is OS ko read karne ke baad hence proved ho gaya ki we all are indeed THE CRAZY...and wo bhi proud one...🀣

I so Love you My ROFLing queen for writing thisπŸ€—..You make me feel so good and nostalgic..I just love all my TBP frnds and will going to cherish those moments forever...πŸ€—

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG dis is really nice... πŸ˜ƒ
Rofling I must say... Meri Rofling Queen... 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Mast πŸ˜‰ 🀣
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Madhuras_Rule - 10 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Diya.
Tussi chaa gaye ho yaar.
This is sooo sweet,cute and full-on masti bhara Post sweetie.
I loved it to the core.πŸ˜ƒ
I regret not joining the forum earlier but anyways kehte hain na der aaye durust aaye,finally mere dimag ki batti jal gayi.πŸ˜†
This forum especially our Mad House gave me many sweet friends and you are one of them dear.πŸ€—
Tum sab log already famous ho,iss OS ke through aur bhi famous hogaye.Mein bhi tum sab ki tarah famous hona chahti hoon.Restrictions ki wajah se mein sirf limited posts kar pati hun,jaldi mein bhi senior member banke tum sab ke saath bahut saari baatein karna chahti hoon.I am also crazy like you all dear.I am sooo happy to meet you all dearies and hope hamara friendship hamesha aisa hi rahe.Jab se maine iss forum join kiya tab se lekar aaj tak aisa nahi laga ki mein new member hoon,it will be more appropriate to say that you all never made me feel that iam new to this forum,thankyou all sweethearts.Tum sab se milke aisa laga ki hum ek doosre ko pehle se hi jaante hain.I am lucky to have friends like you all.
JOR SE BOLO MAD HOUSE ROCKS.SAARE BOLO MAD HOUSE ROCKS.
A tight hug to you all.πŸ€—
Lots of love for this beautiful post sweetie.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
tinaswea thumbnail
Omg!
That was sooo sooo sooo sweet! πŸ˜Š
Uh gave me a title as well πŸ˜‰
**Lady creative** sounds cool!
I loved the title!  
I can't believe you acknowledged me πŸ˜Š
That's really sweet of uh!
Btw the conversation was so usual yet funny!

Yes we are mad! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
We all rock πŸ˜‰

Lots of love
Tina
Rahi1818 thumbnail
AWWW.. DIYA THAT WAS SO CUTE... YUP WE INDEED ARE THE MAD HOUSE.. THE CONVO YOU SHOWED WAS SO REALISTIC. ROZ YEHI HOTA HAIN..
AND HAAN MERA KOI DIALOGUE NAHI THA ISLIYE YAHA LIK RAHI HUN...

KAUN KAMBAKHT PAGAL HONE KE LYE PAGALPAN KARTA HAIN. HUM TOH PAGALPAN KARTE HAIN TAKI MAD HOUSE MEIN REH SAKE...

TUMHARA OS EKDUM MAST THA,,,
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lolzzz What an OS! (Y). hehe sach mein Mad house hi hai RaHi AT:D hum to hai hi Crazy for RaHi/PaL, aur upar se cvs ke meherbani se ekdum fully mad ban gaye! And me The photographer of the Mad house! Yay! I'm honoured! :D:*Edited by Sarah_Angel9 - 10 years ago