libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok i am not following TVD for quiet some time but i read somewhere that Kol Mikaleson made an appearance in the latest on-going season of TVD...is it true and if yes than how The Other Side has not affected TO yet? I mean if veil is lifted again then probably all ghosts would have come back or at least those who want to...can anyone, who has been watching TVD, tell me what is happening and how come Kol is back>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

Well it is complicated story in TVD, Matt went to the other side for sometime and there he met Kol, so apparently it will not have a impact in the originals, since it was matt who went to other side not kol who come back from the other side.

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was just a guest appearance I guess...he didn't come back from the other side but Matt visited to the other side during the period he was dead with that Gilbert ring...apparently there is this new Evil, Markos (a traveller) who had come back from the other side disturbed something, may be some kind of balance, on the other side...they didn't made clear what exactly is happening in the last episode...and that's why Kol has been shown disturbed with this chaos going on the other side...not just Kol, Vicki was also there.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish Kol really comes back
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really wished Kol will come back. I loved his character.