Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Hottest Love-Making scenes - Sinal Mentioned

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There is an article on Hottest Love making scenes on Tv.

http://m.idiva.com/photogallery-entertainment/hottest-love-making-scenes-on-tv/29290/10

On FB they posted this article with Sinal pic 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ felt so happy πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow! Yes, I agree totally.

That particular episode managed to get closer to 1 million hits if I am not wrong.
Samir and Keerti were super awesome.

Thanks Eshi for sharing this .
tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Eshi!!
Rithu.Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshi.nl

There is an article on Hottest Love making scenes on Tv.

http://m.idiva.com/photogallery-entertainment/hottest-love-making-scenes-on-tv/29290/10

On FB they posted this article with Sinal pic 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ felt so happy πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

wahhh I'm so happy..
 Tfs Eshi
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS  Eshi... its always feels nice to read about SiNal the hottest and cutest couple  love SiNal/SaTi...  missing them... hope to see them on screen again together in some show πŸ˜Š
fatimaheera thumbnail
Best Jodi Beautiful pic... Miss SiNal/SaTi... Love them to core..

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey dear good to see you here in the forum after long time . . 
Thanks for posting the article...
yes indeed SINAL's chemistry was sizzling , mind blowing and a big cause of global warming
and that particular episode .. aah the kiss marthon β­οΈ..⭐️.just wow  only issue was Kunal was drunk other than that everything was too good..subtle, delicate nothing OTT, no screaming, yelling ..just pure love ..I so much wanted a C-night 2 with Kunal and Sidhi b0th being sober   ..and kissing from both the parties ...
πŸ˜‰
 And you know what makes them more special , i have noticed most of the pair mentioned  there are also real life couples and  regarding EK's then favorite show.. i didn't like there consummation scene,..though it was much hyped and talking point of the town  ..it was too loud and  annoying to be honest but Sameer sir and keerti are not romantically linked and still they set screen on fire .
 Their brilliant performance made SINAL real, so adorable and evergreen...even after a year we love to watch their scenes and remember them ..even a simple hug, a eye lock , or their nok jhok  wasπŸ‘πŸ‘

Cvs , PH are you listening .please cast them together again as leads and see the TRPs reaching sky high..

vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news ESHI.

hope to see them back together. soon .
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks Eshi...out of 10 I have seen only one...the best one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Among all those C-night scenes mentioned in that article(according to iDiva not us πŸ˜†) except Sinal😳 all those were either OTT or protested.
Yes agree with everyone here ...Parichay and Sinal were best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ