Why is LIFE such a hardship?

Posted: 10 years ago

I can't seem to find the right girl to get remarried to.

I always get rejected.  The last 5 years have been hell.
I traveled up to Seattle for business and was trying to meet
a girl in Vancouver.  She liked me supposedly and lead
me on for two months.  Then she says we are incompatible.
I don't understand.  Why am I such a freak?  ðŸ˜­

Please help me.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

I always get rejected.  The last 5 years have been hell.
I traveled up to Seattle for business and was trying to meet
a girl in Vancouver.  She liked me supposedly and lead
me on for two months.  Then she says we are incompatible.
I don't understand.  Why am I such a freak?  ðŸ˜­

Please help me.  

I do now know who you are, what you do, what is your past, what is your present, how you look, how you speak, what is your education, what is that you want, what is your background as in religion, ethnicity, nationality, what is your likes and dislikes, what is that made you say you are a freak.

When you do not understand how can we understand and help

Having said that I am confident that there is someone there for you as well. Be patient and you will be okay. I am sure whole "qayanat" is working to make it happen.

Sorry this is the only thing I can say at this moment.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Lets offer our best wishes to Love Pr,

Ya Allah
Hey Bhagwan
Oh Lord Jesus

Today we gather to offer our best wishes and prayers for our beloved friend Love Pr. Please find a suitable match that he loves and wants. Fullfill all his dreams and wishes. Make him dance once again. Give him all the happiness and joys.

We all want to see him like this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhjbWbfnF2A[/YOUTUBE]

Sincerely

IF members
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Lets offer our best wishes to Love Pr,

Ya Allah
Hey Bhagwan
Oh Lord Jesus

Today we gather to offer our best wishes and prayers for our beloved friend Love Pr. Please find a suitable match that he loves and wants. Fullfill all his dreams and wishes. Make him dance once again. Give him all the happiness and joys.

We all want to see him like this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhjbWbfnF2A[/YOUTUBE]

Sincerely

IF members

🤗  Thank you from the bottom of my heart King-Anu.  Very thoughtful and sweet of you.  ðŸ˜Š
Forever-KA thumbnail
You are welcome. I try to think positive in every situation. lol.

Ok once all will be settled, we have a group IF dance

You - in center
Mr Ass - in front
King A - behind you
Summer- driving the car

lol
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LoveProfusion, I can quite understand you as I have also gone through the same phase. I became a widower after ten years of happy marriage. And then a few women rejected me which was really painful. Presently I am married to a woman who has me in a vicious false court case. Am I a freak because of all that?
I am not a freak and I deserve to be loved. You too are full of love as you have divine essence within you. I am understanding why are we taken to this type of experiences. That is the way God makes each of us know the deep love within. Definitely you can believe you have such stuff within you by which you can make the life of a woman happy. Same is the case with me. I am sure both of us will be married sometimes and will have happy life from then on.  Just because a woman led you through two months and left you telling both of you are not compatible doesn't mean you are a freak. It can say only that she is afraid of committing. I was also attracted to women who were afraid of committing. The question which I had to answer is why I was attracted to women not interested in commitment? 

This is a broad topic. I will only be too willing to help you if you contact me in yahoo chat or telephone. Good :Luck to you,
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago

If girl says no--- guy unhappy and in pain

If girl says yes --- married-----now guy more unhappy and in more pain

Moral of the story: Girl saying yes or no, some guys are programmed to remain unhappy.
Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

You are luckier dude! I don't even know what the right girl is.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Like King-Anu stated- I can't particularly offer advice since I don't know much of anything about you, but nonetheless- wish you good luck!

Also note: Vancouver is one of the most difficult places to meet someone LOL. Venture elsewhere! It's a singletons nightmare :')
Originally posted by: maha2us

LoveProfusion, I can quite understand you as I have also gone through the same phase. I became a widower after ten years of happy marriage. And then a few women rejected me which was really painful. Presently I am married to a woman who has me in a vicious false court case. Am I a freak because of all that?

I am not a freak and I deserve to be loved. You too are full of love as you have divine essence within you. I am understanding why are we taken to this type of experiences. That is the way God makes each of us know the deep love within. Definitely you can believe you have such stuff within you by which you can make the life of a woman happy. Same is the case with me. I am sure both of us will be married sometimes and will have happy life from then on.  Just because a woman led you through two months and left you telling both of you are not compatible doesn't mean you are a freak. It can say only that she is afraid of committing. I was also attracted to women who were afraid of committing. The question which I had to answer is why I was attracted to women not interested in commitment? 

This is a broad topic. I will only be too willing to help you if you contact me in yahoo chat or telephone. Good :Luck to you,

Yes, would like to talk more.  Thanks for your support.  ðŸ˜Š