Jaya as PM candidate?

Posted: 9 years ago
yesterday i saw some southern news channel ,look like TN cm Jayalalitha  could  be PM candidate (may be i have understanding problem with language ) even my dad said  she may be PM ,if  third front parties won the poll,it very difficult ...i think she is the best candidate for the peoples  like me who is non-congress or non -BJP ,i dont think BJP is not the good alternate for the congress as i never  support communal forces.
let's see the  poll 😊

Edited by .RadhaKrishnan. - 9 years ago
basically both are good friends ,mostly i admire modi but if u ask Modi or jayalalitha ,i pick Jayalalitha becoz she always person of courage and confidence
she cant but she will be a key person Once poll result comes out .
Originally posted by Dhanvin-Jayant

basically both are good friends ,mostly i admire modi but if u ask Modi or jayalalitha ,i pick Jayalalitha becoz she always person of courage and confidence

that's good
for me nope ,i never support modi  & his Hinduduva  though i hate congress ,
Originally posted by IamTheBoss

well,i agree with You
let's see
my POV she should be best candidate for PM ðŸ˜Š
its upto the third front 😊
Jayalalithaa's rising ambition is not good news for the BJP& NAMO...She is a very good administrator , no doubt about it but not at the national level(same like modi)...She has chosen to keep the Left parties as her allies, expecting them to play the role of kingmaker after the 2014 polls,in case the BJP or the Congress fails to get enough numbers on its own...but Anyone can dream of anything..If Jaylalita gets 30+ seats she may be Dy. PM or can be a PM...😊
Originally posted by Dhanvin-Jayant

Jayalalita 's party is highly captured in Corruption 

And Modi is the only person in all politicians right NOW to put best abilities for PM

Mamta is more courageous then Jaya

And let me all tell you -  Jaylalita will mostly 99 %  join NDA after election

She is highly near & best friend with MODI

She had always come to Modi's ceremonies ...currently she wants to win maximum seats in Tamilnadu

She will win 20-25 seats this year out of 39 
Originally posted by IamTheBoss

Yes Mulayam sinh  , Mayavati , Mamta , Nitish Kumar , Left head all are ready to become PM

But No chance of any one

Because it's history of Indian politics , no one can last Government OF 3rD FRONT FOR  5 years completely

And again this time , there will NO N O NO Government of 3 Rd front

Even If they will make Government , all will start fighting inside to become PM

Jaya is better as Tamilnadu's CM only ...she will surely join NDA after 16 Th May , 2014

If NDA fails to get 272 + itself , she will help Modi to become PM just like Mayavati , Mulayam & Mamata , Karunanidhi , Lalu had helped Manmohanji to become PM in 2009
Originally posted by .RadhaKrishnan.

that's good
for me nope ,i never support modi  & his Hinduduva  though i hate congress ,

Who told you dear Modi means Hindutva??

Let finish this point yaar

He is Politician of all India - of all religious - future PM of India

He is respecting to all

People are still not understanding him properly

I am Gujarati , ask me any doubt of him - i will clear to all

He is NEVER against Muslims ...Don't compare with 2002 ...he is clean cheated by Supreme Court of India Totally

Congress is shameless , which is totally communal

But Modi is true secular & visionary man

I am from Gujarat & i know how life is too easy & beautiful here in all sectors

He will change India fully

Let give him 1 chance atleast