Jaya as PM candidate? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vinzy

Jayalalithaa's rising ambition is not good news for the BJP& NAMO...She is a very good administrator , no doubt about it but not at the national level(same like modi)...She has chosen to keep the Left parties as her allies, expecting them to play the role of kingmaker after the 2014 polls,in case the BJP or the Congress fails to get enough numbers on its own...but Anyone can dream of anything..If Jaylalita gets 30+ seats she may be Dy. PM or can be a PM...😊

if she will get all 39 seats of Tamilnadu then also she can't

Because Mulayamsinh , Mayavati ,Mamta all are ready on PM chair

They will all just busy inside fighting ...that's it

And Government will be down
Originally posted by Proud-India

Jayalalita 's party is highly captured in Corruption 

And Modi is the only person in all politicians right NOW to put best abilities for PM

Mamta is more courageous then Jaya

And let me all tell you -  Jaylalita will mostly 99 %  join NDA after election

She is highly near & best friend with MODI

She had always come to Modi's ceremonies ...currently she wants to win maximum seats in Tamilnadu

She will win 20-25 seats this year out of 39 

Jayalalita was corrupted  ,but none of politician have clean image ,the fate of people always choose  from those  unclean politicians not only Jaya even modi 2002 Gujarat violance one of black mark secular people like me never forget just for Gujarat development ,(even me too  this time want modi just for a change but  not always)

U said modi is the only person support by all but i dont think not all politicians  support modi  even Mamta said she may support Jaya not modi any more ,its all up to poll result and

u said mamta more courages then jaya  may u r right but i m not sure whether u know  the bottom battleground of Jaya from 1989, despite being a religious person she arrest Kachi sangarachariyar whom highly respect even worshiped by tamilian, she cant be comparable in her field

Of course she may join NDA but anyone cant  sure it  just remember the past in 1999 ,she pave new elections within 13 months  by merely single M.P

i like Modi at some poit ,chandrababu &Jaya for many points  but still i have a feeling both good admins tor in their state level

Originally posted by .RadhaKrishnan.

that's good
for me nope ,i never support modi  & his Hinduduva  though i hate congress ,

yes regarding modi i m always 30-70
sometime i like modi for Gujarat development in some field  but when go through the past ,i run away from the modimaniya becoz We are Indians. As long as no communal harmony we cant develop. We have large number of issues. Corruption at all levels. common man cant meet both ends.corporates looting country with support of politicians. Terrorism or killings of innocents have no religion.Just the sadbhavan fast of modi myth wont heal the wound of modi anti -muslim's policy

The important point of election manifestation of BJP, Still around with Ram Temple ,withdrawing a special autonomous status accorded to Jammu and Kashmir state, who can forget Modi's ugly criticism against  J.M.lyngdoh just becoz he is  christian  

even now Pravin togadia great example of  non secular face of BJP

i m sure modi's BJP will be goes out from  Vajpeee's BJP ,
 so i just wish Modi might be PM  but not as single majority party ,if this happen that's the great dangerous to india so called secularism πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Dear_Samrata...

in TN Jaya Vs modi

yeahr its Gujarat ki modi or TN ki lady ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I want modi, not MOTI! 

I love hindutva and capitalism!

VYAPAAR, KAAM AUR JAI SHREE RAM!

i am all for jaya, as long as we are only talking about looking voluptuous and dancing around trees in a south indian flick. πŸ˜†She'd be a disaster as a PM, more loot, more witch-hunting opponents. When we talk of someone as a PM candidate, we should at least start with a premise as to what they might do on that job. You cant have people becoming PM just because they want to. That way, we'd be making mullayam yadav and mayawati and banerji becoming PM too. Point here is you're not handing out candy to a kid when you install someone as PM.πŸ˜† People do need to have competence, strong leadership skills, vision, honesty, good policies... and on all these front, the only one that qualifies is Modi. The rest are clowns.
Originally posted by mr.ass

I want modi, not MOTI! 

I love hindutva and capitalism!

VYAPAAR, KAAM AUR JAI SHREE RAM!
in that order ? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

i am all for jaya, as long as we are only talking about looking voluptuous and dancing around trees in a south indian flick. πŸ˜†She'd be a disaster as a PM, more loot, more witch-hunting opponents. When we talk of someone as a PM candidate, we should at least start with a premise as to what they might do on that job. You cant have people becoming PM just because they want to. That way, we'd be making mullayam yadav and mayawati and banerji becoming PM too. Point here is you're not handing out candy to a kid when you install someone as PM.πŸ˜† People do need to have competence, strong leadership skills, vision, honesty, good policies... and on all these front, the only one that qualifies is Modi. The rest are clowns.
Imagine Modi's fate if he has to form an alliance with Jaya, Maya and Mamta πŸ˜†
What a grouchy trio of clowns. They look  potent enough to turn a runaway husband into a runaway PM