today
and the long vala
waiting
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 18

This  chapter is specially for serat and radzzz and ruchi and sunsnow

I hope you will love the update

Manveer and vijay reach devghar palace

Manyata was lost in thoughts but the car jerk her out of dream land an she saw out of the car and saw ,many reporters outside for getting a single glimpse of her  but the guards surrounded her so no one could see her and uday stood beside her she looked up to deveghar palace it was same  she went inside ds was standing with arti thali

Ds-welcome home child

But manyata was numb and looking down she started doing arti as soon as she was going to put tika on her forehead but manyata paid no heed and went inside the house mnayata turned around

m-what happen come inside its your house also

uday knew that manyata was upto something but went inside the house silently

manyaat-kitne ajeeb baat hai jise apne marne ke koshish ke the use he ke arti utar rhe hai strange very strange

ds-it was a misconception I know we did very wrong to you and we are very sorry for all problems you faced

m-its very easy to say sorry as if it was very small thing I cant understand one thing why the hell on the earth you cant let me leave in peace(angrily shouted)

brij-talk with respect she is your grandmother

m-pls you don't talk about respect its better because of you this house is on loan and that too that person to whom I hate from my bottom of heart

ds-if you hate me so much then why did you came to this house

m-i was keen to come this house if you want the answer then ask your so called uday

ds went to uday

ds-what did you say to her uday that she agreed to come to the house

uday was quite

m-what he will say I will say the truth he blackmailed me (she told them everything) see this your son in law real face . i really really hate you I am ashamed that I belong hear I just hate you all and this person (pointing towards uday)says that he is my fiance for god sake you have braked each and every relation with me 3 years ago then why this sudden drama of being my fianc but you forgot something that you are already engaged to jay and (saying this she fainted)uday saw this and ran towards her but vijay was faster than him

vijay(anger)-stay away from her you have done a lot of damage now no more

saying this he took her sister to her room everyone was shock because the vijay they knew never spoke like this he was funny but the vijay they saw was responsible and possessive about her sister

vijay took her to her room and was very worried for her he immediately called doctor after sometime doctor did her check up and told her that she is under stress and also weak

vijay was very angery listening this he went out of the room and saw everyone satring at him uday tried to move inside but he didn't allow

uday-vijay banna let me get in to see my princess

vijay(scrcarism)-why you want to see her

uday(hell irritated)-vjay banna what kind of question is this I want to see her if she is fine

vijay-for your kind information she is fine

uday was trying go inside vijay pushed him

uday(angrily)-what the hell is this

vijay turning deaf ears to him he assign 4 guards near her room and instructed him loud enough to hear everyone

vijay-see that no one enters the room no one means no one and anybody tries to enter you are free to break the legs of the person

saying this he went and all the family members were shock to listen this never they saw vijay in so anger and also never they have seen that he have guts to talk to uday like this made uday shocked

after some hours all were present in hall and were tense about

the things but jay was enjoying this situation mean while the maid came informed that manyata came to her senses  everyone went to meet their but none were allowed to met her

uday was losing his patience level he thought to meet his princessby hook or crook

in the room

manyata was trying to move vijay came there and helped her she was shock that no on was their n the room

vijay(lovingly)how are you now

m-i am fine

they talked for hours  and here uday was getting restless atlas he got idea it was late night everyone went to sleep and manyata was also asleep uday was staying to night in devghar palace he saw the time it was 1 clock and he knew by now all gaurds were asleep as he had mixed sleeping pills in their food so he went quickly in is princess room he knew manyata would be asleep because of heavy dose of medicine

manyata was wearing this

as soon as he went inside the room the sight mad him aww he saw her princess was sleeping wearing a sexy night gown which wee revealing her curves perfectly and her strips of dress hang around her shoulder due and reviling her bare shoulder inviting him but what next he saw that manayata was hugging a teddy bear which her father gifted her but uday felt jealous of that mere teddy bear so without think he replace the teddy bear by himself due to heavy dose of medicine manayata couldn't sense anything she was resting her head on uday's chest 

uday was caressing manayata's cheek softly

uday pov

"I know princess you hate me but belive or not after you went from my life was not less then hell iknow I was wrong but after you went from my life I forgot to smile to breath I know I should have listen to you but my alter ego dint allow you to justify yourself and wen after 3 years I saw you with samar something pierce inside me heart I couldn't understand what it was jealousy or pain I know I have done wrong by displaying the photo of yours and and me in compromising state I was blind in my anger when I came to apologize to you I saw you and samr kissing which only I had right on you I was so blind in anger that I forgot that I will hurt you with such extent believe me princess I love you a lot  "

Thinking this he sleep a peaceful night after 3 year with angel in his arms

Precape akash re entry

I hope you liked my update

I want 35likes and 20 comments to proceed further

If anyone want any scene to be added you are free to do so

Edited by angleroops - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
ME first ya!!!!!  Hey, roops!!🤗How r u?
Coming to the update,
Loved it!! It was fab!! 👏
Vijay's Angry scene!!!😳 Aww!❤️ Just proves how much he loves his sister!!😃
Jay i tell you! As always her usually games!!😡
Whats this i am hearing Akash's entry!😡 😆 Well that'll be fun, to read!!😉 😆😆
Do Update Soon!!😳 And this time i mean it otherwise i'll murder you in your sleep!😈 😆😆
Thanks for the pm dear!!😉
Edited by THEfanOFheartz - 9 years ago