Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anji sweetie...that was so romantic...yep subtle simple romance...typical RaHi...
I was blushing 😳 n smiling all through...thanks for it my filmy queen...
Me always thought how will nonu spend three long years without his support system thanks for giving me a glimpse of it..yea he will miss her like mad, pray for her to be back, spend his days thinking of her, his nights with her photo n will go mad with happiness to find her before him...yea you are bang on with the description of love lorn nonu... Big smile πŸ˜ƒ

N their first anniversary of togetherness...was sure moti wont miss being with him..n you didn't disappoint... the way she teases him is soo sweet...yea feel bad for our baby but koi nahi moti will more than make up for it m sure n yayyy she did..
Loved that kd teasing bit too... ransh are super cute.
Then that evening out is is surreal...perfect setting...nonu shocked then feeling panchi's touch n then super happy to find his love...me happy for him too... n then the way he acts to be angry is so cute n ussey bhi cute hai that fleeting kiss.my moti knows how to make nonu happy... n then that pendent...awieee nonu always carries her gift,,, wowww.. n then that final kiss...sun you can add all the hugs n kisses u want me doesn't mind in fact love it all n will mind if u dont include themπŸ˜‰..
Perfect evening comes to a perfect end with these precious two lost as they complete each other...

Anji loved it all... it was very well described... full on romantic, full on RaHi 
Lots of love for  this n aise oses post karne se pehl sochegi na to bahut petungi...πŸ˜†
Thanks dear muahhh...
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anjali dear...Wow Just love the OS yaar..Mazza aa gaya..Awwiiee My Nonu was missing he moti so much..yahaan tak ki wo use sunai bhi de rahi thi..The way u described his feelings..Awesome..Awwiie Nonu wish to see his Panchi when he saw that shooting star..Nonu is nothing without His Moti..love the way KD helps Panchi in his surprise..And kya surprise plan kiy Panhi ne..Beautiful..that hug and kisses..Too romantic...You described RaHi love and magic perfectly..Plz do write more..

Los of Love

Geet

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Anjali.
Eh OS read karke mein RaHiland mein chali gayi,it was sooo RaHilicious.
I loved it to the core dear.
I loved each and everything about it that Tutta Tara,His wish,KD taking him to the park,Bin Tere,Panchi giving him surprise,he telling her to pinch him instead she placing his hand on her heart and telling him to feel her heartbeats,its the best part.
He learning that Panchi was actually in his house,while he was thinking that he was missing her,so he was feeling her presence in his house,then he acting as though he was angry and then Panchi kissing him,cake cutting,Heart shaped pendant with PR inscribed in it,Then that Brad Pitt part,jealous Nonu hayee tune to maar daala yaar.
Kuch zyaada nahi hua yaar infact those hugs and kisses are a bonus with this beautiful RaHilicious OS.
Lots of Love for writing such a beautiful story.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reswaaa for the ROFL Queen😎🀣
Unreswaa..
Eeep <3
Anjali my filmy queen πŸ€—
tighttt hug to you..
This OS is brilliant !
So cute and adorable ! πŸ˜³
I wish ki show mein bhi kuchh aisa ho jaye !
I can imagine Panchi's dress on her.. she must be look gorgeous ^______^
And Ranveer's expressions must be flabbergasted wale πŸ˜†
They would be looking shooo cute β­οΈ
Romance was πŸ˜³
Too cute OS !
Keep writing ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by diyataarey - 10 years ago
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! It was so Perfect <3 hayee loooved it. Anji Kash tum tbp ka writer hoti! Maza ajata;):D. Thanks for the PM:) write more
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Wow Anjali
Dis was really nice
Loved it
Thanx 4 d pm
Stav thumbnail
amazing os Anjali
Rv missing Panchi so much..
Panchi's entry and rahi's cuteness😳
loved it
do write more

s2singh thumbnail
Anjali bahaut pyaara OS tha yaar...i wish ki TBP main bhi aisa hota...😳Cv's ko kuch sikhna chahiye humare TBP forum ke writers se...
Rahi πŸ˜³ loved it...

kishmitamahajan thumbnail
very romantic πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š i just love it