Thendral Updates: 21-26th April 2014

Posted: 9 years ago
ok. May i ask what is happenning to Thendral's updates? i can't see any from 21st till today... did i miss anything?
as said, this Thendral has lost its momentum. there is no point in updating this serial as the director is making us to "HATE and feel EERRRGGHHH🀒" this serial more and more with each continuing episodes. 
hahahahha... agreed ! anyways.. have a good day
Originally posted by Jesamin

ok. May i ask what is happenning to Thendral's updates? i can't see any from 21st till today... did i miss anything?

sorry for the delay... my exams are starting next week (till end of May)... will try to post them asap. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

sorry for the delay... my exams are starting next week (till end of May)... will try to post them asap. πŸ˜‰

I have exams too πŸ˜•
I haven't even watched my share 
Updates will be severely delayed unless anyone is willing to take cover for me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shathirlala

I have exams too πŸ˜•
I haven't even watched my share 
Updates will be severely delayed unless anyone is willing to take cover for me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Sorry everyone πŸ˜³
I'm really behind
I think Wednesday's update will be up on Sunday πŸ˜›
Sorry everyone πŸ˜³
Sri, if you can get Wednesday's up before me, then feel free. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the updates Sri.

Aiyoh ... Kanagu/Roja's track is going back to square one.
shathir, no worries... take ur time πŸ˜Ž & good luck with ur exams. 
caryn, roja-kanagu-kanaga track is so boring & not funny... back to square one na I'm skipping their parts from now on! πŸ˜‰

The way the serial is going, the Minister and Maya will be shown as nice people. Guru and his mother are villains. Just like the way they showed Lakshman as great and Bhu as the female vamp. Here
Maya will be shown as great.Minister will ave to leave his wife because she was a shrew. 
The same regressive double standards because man is always right. The hero come zero will
Be shown as he did everything right. The real fool will be Kalyani.
Thanks for update. Loved Deepa's conversation about Prabha. She has understood him thoroughly.
Deepa is shown to be extremely wise. This Guru is a total fool but I sympathise with him.