pdesire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From the promo they released on the zeetv youtube channel, it looks like they will be performing duets this saturday. I thought it was wildcard round this saturday? Does anyone know what they are planning? Do they air commercials about it in India? Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who they? I saw a promo of gaurav and teriya performing other than that I didn't see any  other promo .
pdesire thumbnail
oh yeah well that one. When I saw teriya and guarav doing a duet I assumed they are all doing duets?
mirab thumbnail
On sat top 8 are performing and may be on sun there will be an wildcard entry.btw did u see the promo of gaurav and teriya? It's so good can't wait till Saturday but I wounder if vishal is performing too?
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
@mirab  i think the same wild cards will b on sundays
mirab thumbnail
Originally posted by: malavikajoshy

@mirab  i think the same wild cards will b on sundays

i really hope devashish and siddhant get a chance to perform and come back.Really miss devashish he didn't get much to perform on stage.
pdesire thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirab

i really hope devashish and siddhant get a chance to perform and come back.Really miss devashish he didn't get much to perform on stage.

I would love for siddhant and Yogesh to come back! They're for sure gonna bring in one of the standbys I think, right? If they do, I think it will be venkatesh tho.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pdesire

I would love for siddhant and Yogesh to come back! They're for sure gonna bring in one of the standbys I think, right? If they do, I think it will be venkatesh tho.

Yes the wildcard entries maybe on Sunday..and yup the standbys get a chance to perform in the wildcard.. it will be great if Yogesh comes..I don't remember venkatesh though...
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep, the wildcard special episode will air on Sunday. According to a recent news article, it's gonna be Hardik and Venkatesh. I wish it would have been Hardik and Devashish.