Rabir FF- I Am With You Part 1 Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys, I am back with an FF. I hope you all like it.😳

KT- Kabir is a fun guy who will go to college with Rachna and Gunjan. All three will become really great friends. (Eventually in the story he will fall for Rachna). He will teach Rachna how to be a cheerful person.

Rachna- Everyone calls her R.G. for short. Kabir is the one who gave Rachna that name when she came into college as everyone was like- your name is so long! (Not really)πŸ˜† Rachna is a girl who gets irritated really fast. She snaps at everyone for the littlest of things. (Why is she this way? Read the FF to know moreπŸ˜‰)

Gunjan- She is Rachna's cousin who came to  live with her after her mother Sneha's death. She loves Rachna to the core. She does not tolerate anyone behaving rudely with Rachna. (Especially since she knows about Rachna's past and why she is always in a bad mood. She eventually falls in love with Mayank.

Mayank- (He does not live with Rachna and is not her brother). He goes to college and is friends with Kabir. Is always looking forward to irritating Gunjan. He likes how she reacts when he irritates her. He eventually falls in love with her. But of course, Gunjan and him have a lot of bitter-sweet arguments.

Sonal- In this FF, she is Mayank's sister. (Rest about her character you'll find out in the story)

How was it, guys? Does it sound good? Should I continue? Please do leave your feedback and let me know what you think.
And don't forget to hit the like button if you liked it.

Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
something new😊

let us begin to read itπŸ˜ƒ
pl do start .cant wait for chapter 1πŸ˜›Edited by -Eris- - 9 years ago
nice strt i will be waiting to read update
Very nice, can't wait for first update... update soon pl.
Part 1:

Today is the first day of college for Gunjan and Rachna. Gunjan is very much excited. Rachna is impatient and wants to get going to college as soon as possible. When Sangeeta offers her a teaspoon of sugar before going off to college, Rachna holds up a hand preventing her from doing so. She gave her a curt nod and signaled for Gunjan to follow her out.
     Sangeeta and Seema watch Rachna go off to college sadly. "Mujhe Rachna keliye boht bura lag raha hai" Sangeeta said to Seema. "Ek saal hogaya hai Rachna tab se hi boht chup chup rehne lagi hai" Seema said sadly.
    Since it is the first day of class Rachna doesn't really know anyone in the college except for Gunjan. During break time, Gunjan asks Rachna if she wants to join the Drama Group. Rachna shakes her head and says "No." "Please Rachna" Gunjan said. "Fine lekeen main backstage ka kaam karungi" Rachna said. "Theek hai" Gunjan said. She would see to it that Rachna took part in the plays later. Currently, the main thing was getting into the Drama Group.
     Both the girls signed up for the Drama Group and would be starting it tomorrow. There wasn't a teacher for this group but there was a leader who would lead the team in plays. He was in his final year of college. His name was KT.
     KT was a very talented young man who was chosen from the college to represent them. Their Drama Group would be competing against other colleges.
     That night when Rachna and Gunjan sat down at the dining table Seema spoke up. "Behta tumaara college keisa tha?" When Rachna didn't respond, Gunjan answered, "It was fine, aunty ji.."
     But Gunjan saw that Seema Sangeeta and their husbands were looking at Rachna worriedly.
     Rachna was staring across the room at a wall which showed two pictures hanging with dust on them. It was of her parents. Dayal and Shayl had gone on a trip to America together to visit Shayl's niece but they never returned. It looked like they had gone missing. Rachna had tried a lot to locate her parents but couldn't. Shayl's niece told them that Dayal and Shayl had already left for India and she had no clue about where they had went. It has been a year since the incident and Rachna had become more of an introvert. Kt would change that...

Sorry for the short update guys. I will try to make the next one a little better.
Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
Nice beginning poor rachna...
Waiting for the meeting from kt and rachna
By the way could you please write just in englisch cant und erstand hindi :-(
Originally posted by hangok

By the way could you please write just in englisch cant und erstand hindi :-(

Ill write in English, no probs