Balika Vadhu Written Update 23rd April 2014

Posted: 9 years ago

Very very sorry for this so late update its like its very bad weather here and internet was absolutely not working  I hope you guys understand Sorry for the trouble

Jaitser :

Famers harvest is on fire and they are trying to extinguish the fire . Dadisaa reaches there . The farmers cry and tell her their all hard work has been wasted . All their harvest is burnt now what they will do How they will feed their children .Dadisaa consoles them to have patience but farmers are in big grief at their loss .Dadisaa is very upset . Some of the traders are also present there happy seeing the destruction .Bhairon and Basant too reach there and are shocked to see burnt harvest . Bhairon ask from Dadisaa how this happened ?Basant asks the farmers but they say don't know They just saw their harvest on fire and came running to save it but of no use Everything is destroyed nothing left . Bhairon says how can crops get on fire like this ? The traders smile . Dadisaa asks the Panchsaa and everyone to come with her . Bhairon asks where ? Dadisaa says to Panchayat Bhavan. Bhairon says we will go there but i feel we should go tomorrow as today no one is in this condition to talk about it . Dadisaa says i have to tell something to everyone so come with me to there . Everyone goes 

There everyone is surprised to harvest present safe and they ask Dadisaa how this happened ? If all our harvest is here then what was burnt in the fields ?Dadisaa says it was some useless stuff . Everyone is surprised and traders are shocked .Dadisaa tells everyone just like you ,even traders did not know the crops on fire are not crops in actual . Bhairon asks but it means someone  has deliberately set the crops on fire but who  and why? Dadisaa says i have brought you all here to tell this . The traders are tensed now .Dadisaa calls Makhan and Makhan brings a man there who is beaten up. . The man begs forgiveness from Dadisaa to forgive him This is his first mistake He will never do such mistake again . Basant asks from Dadisaa who is this man? Dadisaa tells he is the one who has set the crops on fire? Farmers asks from Dadisaa but they have never seen this man before ? They even dont know him so what enmity he had with them that he did this with them? Dadisaa says he did this for money for someone else . Everyone is confused to hear this except traders who are tensed .Basant asks from man who gave you money to do this ? The man keeps on begging forgiveness but when Basant angrily slaps him he tells the truth He did this for traders they gave him money to do this . The traders try to escape but the man sees them and tells everyone pointing towards them they gave him money . 

Everyone turn around to see traders trying to run  from the door but are stopped by Jagya's arrival there . One of traders requests to Jagya to forgive him but Jagya angrily slaps him . Jagya has brought police with him ..He asks the inspector to arrest these people who tried to burn crops of poor farmers for their own benefit . The inspector orders his men to arrest these people . Dadisaa asks the inspector wait there is one more person to be arrested who is involved in this crime and is present between us here . Everyone is surprised who ?Dadisaa asks Makhan to tell , Makhan points to a man standing with panch . Everyone is shocked as he was their trust worthy person . Dadisaa tells he gave every information to these traders about where the harvest is kept and made arrangements for traders these plan He is involved with them I got suspicion on him when i saw traders roaming with him in everyone's fields I understood something is fishy thats why i  asked Makhan and some other men to keep an eye on him and they found out about their this plan .. Makhan tells everyone how he saw the traders with this man giving money to the other man to set crops on fire He immediately told it Maajisaa . Dadisaa says then we overnight queitly put the crops in this place without letting anyone else know and place useless stuff in place of crops there Makhan tells then yesterday at midnight he along with other men appointed by Dadisaa  on guard duty with him  saw this man putting the crops on fire and they caught him . Dadisaa tells and from then we have kept this man locked in a room first she thought of telling everyone right there but then she wanted to show them and feel what they were about to lose in not being careful thats why she didn't tell them before and brought them here now .

The inspector orders to arrest those two men too.The police takes them away Inspector asks Dadisaa someone from your panch will have to come to police station for report rest he will take care of everything . The inspector leaves

Jagya tells to farmers that you will have to accept this no matter it is very difficult that  mistake happened from you all too for not being careful . We have to accept this Jaister is no longer the safe place like before There so many frauds happening here These farmers wanted to trap you all by making fools of you with those illegal bonds  but when they failed there they tried to destroy your whole year's hard work to cause loss to you and your families but it was your good luck that Dadisaa sensed the danger on time before it could ruin everything but everytime this won't happen We will have to  develop habit in ourselves to  keep our eyes , ears and brain open from right now We will have to protect our Jaitser on our own and its responsibility of every man and woman here not just one person .

The head of panch  says Jagya is saying absolutely right Today we promise we will do exactly what he has said  . Everyone agree and promise in one voice .The farmers thank Dadisaa for her this favor on them They will never be able to pay her back . Dadisaa says no need to thank I am also a farmer and did this for my own people with my happiness ,Its no favor  Everyone is happy now  . Dadisaa asks everyone lets go home now . She jokes my feet are hurting now for running around so much . Everyone smile and go to their homes

Badi Haveli

Ganga . Sumitra and Gehna are waiting for everyone to come back home . Dadisaa comes back home with Bhairon, Basant and Jagya. Sumitra gives Prasad to Dadisaa  . Dadisaa lovingly feeds Sumitra first . Sumitra then distribute it in others .Sumitra asks from Dadisaa the villagers must be very happy upon knowing the crops are safe .Ganga says they will be relieved Dadisaa says they were very relieved but i will be relieved when someone among you will do good oil massage of my feet They are hurting very much now . Ganga says i will do it I had already thought about it , only was waiting for you . Gehna asks villagers must have lifted Dadisaa up on their shoulders They must be thanking her a lot .?Basant says they gave her all the prayers that were in their heart and Jagya don't ask about him He was superb there He spoke with so much wisdom He won everyone's heart there . Ganga  Sumitra and Gehna are very happy hearing this . Jagya says i only said what i feel .If we want to see us and our own safe then we will have to take this responsibility on our own Everyone is very proud of Jagya after hearing him 

Next its Dadisaa reading newspaper and Gehna doing her work sitting with Dadisaa . Nandu comes home from school very happy , Gehna asks him you see very happy today whats the matter ? Nandu says because of Dadisaa , Nandu tells Dadisaa everyone in Jaitser is talking about you You have become hero of Jaitser . You know principal especially called me on stage during prayer time and asked to say thanks to you . Everyone clapped for you . Dadisaa is surprised and ask him really but i didnt do such big work . Nandu says you did Just like in films hero gets the robbers caught and save everyone same way you did You should be in police Commissoner or even someone above him Kalyani devi Singh  . Dadisaa says if old people like me will get in police then how youngster like you will get a chance . Nandu says i will become your assistant ACP Nand kishore .Salute madam . Dadisaa and Gehna laugh 

Next day:

Panchayat members along with some villagers come to meet Dadisaa  Basant and Bhairon are also there , Dadisaa asks them how they came . A lady says election are going to happen and tomorrow is last date for nominations and we all have decided we won't chose a corrupt person like Heth Singh this time . The panch say yes and we all Heth Singh is a greedy and full corrupted person He never did any good of Jaitser . Basant says we know that but its not easy to defeat Heth Singh , Bhairon says a strong party supports him and he has terrorized people so much no one dares to stand against him in election and even if some one dares Heth in some way forces that person to withdraw The village lady says we know that but we don't want his evil reign on us anymore . Dadisaa says what you said is very big you must have something in mind too for this . The other villager says yes we have we want you to fight against Heth in elections this time. Sarpanch says to Dadisaa yes  We know only you have these guts here to do this .Dadisaa says no i cannot i getting old i don't think in this age i can take this big responsibility , The panch and villagers try to convince her by saying she has always helped them so much Their small village became so successful because of her Recently she has fought against corrupt collector , saved a poor woman's repute and saved the farmers  from  those mean traders . You are perfect for this post You will do same work in same way  like you do just you will get a new post and some more responsibilities. Dadisaa smiles and says in this age i dont think i will be able to do this You need some young person for this post who will have the strength to deal with this work which i don't have 

The panch then suggest to Basant and Bhairon then one among you can stand in elections .Basant says i cannot i am very short tempered You know that and also i am not enough educated . The panch says you only get angry at wrong works that is not bad and also we have enough leaders in our country who is not enough educated . Basant says that's not correct You need someone who is well educated Education is important thats how he will understand your problems in better way and bring better solutions for it .and a person more patient than me  I dont think i am qualified for this post . Bhairon says to be honest i don't think i will able to give time to this work I am taking care of my family business from years and like Maa saa has said you need some youngster  , some fresh mind who is well educated and also have the guts to fight against all odds You can select some such person from Jaitser we will support that person . Sarpanch says but like you said before Heth has terrorized people so much no one dares to stand against him thats why we came to you because you are the ones who has the guts to fight against him and he does not have guts to  stop  you . Whole Jaitser respect you all a lot and will stand with you . Dadisaa who was thinking along with hearing everyone says i have one name in mind who qualifies the best for this post  . Bhairon asks but these people want someone from our family stand in elections . Dadisaa says i know that . Dadisaa tells villager and panch to give her some time to think she will give the answer to them tonight Their problem will be solved . The villagers and panch become happy . Bhairon and Basant are confused what is going on in Dadisaa's mind . Screen freezes on Dadisaa smiling 

Precap:

Dadisaa tells Jagya that villagers came and told that they won't allow Heth Singh to win this time  Jagya says, they need a good politician. Dadisaa i know who that person can be . Jagya asks who ? Dadisaa says you . Jagya is shocked.

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago
No problems. Thanks for the written update😊
Thanks mahi 😃
Very good episode i liked it . After many days saw Jagya and Ganga in episode . Jagya  and Dadisaa were  too good .in the episode . 
Can't wait to see Jagya standing in elections Hope cvs do justice with at least this track for him 😊
@mahi thanx 4 the update. cudn't watch the epi.it seemed gud epi.
Thanks for the WU

makkhan kaka rocked today
Thanks for update Mahi
Dadisaa and Jagya were too good in episode Liked Dadisaa today at least her actions made sense and were wise Here she really looked a woman who has seen world and with her experience saved the farmers from loss😊

and doctor sahab was rocking . Liked the politics discussion too in Badi Haveli. Preferring younger educated generation to take part in elections than old less educated people .

Precap hmm Jagya's  shocked reaction is pretty natural 😆i am sure he will refuse first but Dadisaa will convince him . Hope cvs handle this track well 
Thanks for the update!!

I think BV is trying to show how youth can make a change in politics. But instead it is looking more like already existing situation of youth in politics... Certain family has been serving society since years, their heir makes entry delivers a lecture and people start following him. I wish BV would have handled this important track in a more convincing way.

The way Jagya suddenly jumped into the farmers issue looked forced to me. Earlier he was never shown leaving his work at hospital to interfere in any matters of Jaitser Panchayat or people.
Thanks for the update Mahi

Very good episode. Special applaud for DS and Makhan kaka

J's speech was good, but his sudden entry felt abrupt. It would have been nice if he too was shown being part of this whole track instead of just bringing him in the end.

Nevertheless, nice and convincing episode.

I am all up for J to particpate in the elections. He does feel for his jaitser vasis, he understands the roots of the place, people's mind set etc. and now that he has attained the maturity and composure,  I think he will make  a good contender.

Along with that if A campaigns for him, his winning chances will increase. A has her own credits in Jiatser and her voice will be well heard and perceived. A-J against Heth Singh, with the support of Shiv and Ganga will be great to watch.

This time A-J paths will be crossing for right reasons, unlike Sa-Ja-G-A
Originally posted by Russhme22

Thanks for the update!!

I think BV is trying to show how youth can make a change in politics. But instead it is looking more like already existing situation of youth in politics... Certain family has been serving society since years, their heir makes entry delivers a lecture and people start following him. I wish BV would have handled this important track in a more convincing way.

The way Jagya suddenly jumped into the farmers issue looked forced to me. Earlier he was never shown leaving his work at hospital to interfere in any matters of Jaitser Panchayat or people.
I agree, I also felt it a bit abrupt but J had particpated during the land issue of chemical factory vs girls' hostel.

Also he once got a good deal for farmers. I think that was during pre-engagement AnSh stage.

He has done his bits and pieces apart from just being a doctor. But yes not on a large scale like Anandi or DS.
Makkhan Kaka was the star of the episode⭐️

Don't know what the writers have in mind and why they are showing villagers opt for a member from powerful family instead of going and looking for the most able candidate

They came asking for Dadisa who is a true leader in every sense who was with them in every difficult situation the village faced.Nobody more deserving than she is. She is a true leader and a shrwed politician

From wanting a powerful and able candidate they came down to wanting a candidate from her family

Is it an endorsement of familial politics or is it is the CVs way of saying to be able to serve you have to come from a powerful family????

Any ways Jagya did come in like a TRUE POLITICO and delivered one speech and impressed his Dadisa for sure if not the villagers.

My views on Jagya and his political career have nothing to with my views on the track.

Track is definitely interesting with a possibility of seeing A and J together fighting  Heth Singh 
It will also be interesting to see how someone who is not made for politics  or do not possess leadership qualities will try and fit into this and how he plays the game.