Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well i didn't find Jagya 's entry abrupt or forced Actually  he was part of plan too if you see he knew the plan and he arrived with police on right time He actually brought the police with him . I feel jagya's speech was not very special politco speech it was a normal  educated person 's views so i dont find it correct to say it was last minute entry political speech He didn't deliver any big bhashan but said  something we would say too in same place as  he did it previously too during helping farmers with traders and in some other cases before too 
Jagya is someone who is a very common man presented here like all of us If you ask me i do help people but not up to Anandi's levelπŸ˜† I am no social worker but yes  considering my moral duty i do help  poor and people i come across who need some help . So is Jagya here  Jagya is someone who mostly minds his profession but do steps  up when his help is needed He comes out of his profession too I believe he will be shown as a man having no interest in politics A very common man who has helped people  He is someone who minds his business is happy with his career and his small family but right now against  Heth's years old illiterate  politics  Jaitser needs a well qualified young blood . Jagya is fit to be one . I feel this track will be all about how a common well educated young man will bring change in years old corrupt politics πŸ˜ŠI feel this will be very good track πŸ˜›

@aparna Villagers cannot think of Anandi because Anandi is no longer in Jaitser . Anandi left her sarpanch post too before going to Udaipur they didn't want  her but  it was she who felt she won't be able to do justice to her post and village from other city so how can villagers contact her They have only option to contact to badi haveli residents who still live near them and time to time help them  when Anandi is not with them Rest who is able candidate in Jaister apart from members of Singh family? Rest no one has guts to even stand against Heth only Haveli people have shown these guts so writers have shown no blooper 

Edited by mahi12 - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahi12

Well i didn't find Jagya 's entry abrupt or forced Actually  he was part of plan too if you see he knew the plan and he arrived with police on right time He actually brought the police with him . I feel jagya's speech was not very special politco speech it was a normal  educated person 's views so i dont find it correct to say it was last minute entry political speech He didn't deliver any big bhashan but said  something we would say too in same place as common people  he did it previously too during helping farmers with traders and in some other cases before too 

Jagya is someone who is a very common man presented here like all of us If you ask me i do help people but not up to Anandi's levelπŸ˜† I am no social worker but yes  considering my moral duty i do help  poor and people i come across who need some help . So is Jagya here  Jagya is someone who mostly minds his profession but do steps  up when his help is needed He comes out of his profession too I believe he will be shown as a man having no interest in politics A very common man who has helped people  He is someone who minds his business is happy with his career and his small family but right now against  Heth's years old illiterate  politics  Jaitser needs a well qualified young blood . Jagya is fit to be one . I feel this track will be all about how a common well educated young man will bring change in years old corrupt politics πŸ˜ŠI feel this will be very good track πŸ˜›

@aparna Villagers cannot think of Anandi because Anandi is no longer in Jaitser . Anandi left her sarpanch post too before going to Udaipur they didn't her because it was she who felt she won't be able to do justice to her post and village from other city so how can villagers contact her They have only option to contact to badi haveli residents who still live near them and time to time help them  when Anandi is not with them Rest who is able candidate in Jaister apart from members of Singh family? Rest no one has guts to even stand against Heth only Haveli people have shown these guts so writers have shown no blooper 

Mahi - I didn't expect the villagers to come up with Anandi's name.They know that Anandi has gone to her sasural.They believe that girl's/woman's destiny is her sasural.😊
I only said that from wanting somebody who is most suited they went down to someone who is from the family.
If it is a capable candidate won't you think he/she would have stood up against Heth Singh regardless of the family support or not?
--------------------
Though for reasons which are  well known to the members of the forum I would have liked it very much if the villagers came up with her nameπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Mahi! :D 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

[

Mahi - I didn't expect the villagers to come up with Anandi's name.They know that Anandi has gone to her sasural.They believe that girl's/woman's destiny is her sasural.😊
I only said that from wanting somebody who is most suited they went down to someone who is from the family.
If it is a capable candidate won't you think he/she would have stood up against Heth Singh regardless of the family support or not?
--------------------
Though for reasons which are  well known to the members of the forum I would have liked it very much if the villagers came up with her nameπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†actually i know the bold part therefore i guessed it πŸ˜†
coming to your point I think they came to this family because  this family has helped them from many years now and time to time fearlessly stood for them even before Anandi  because you see Dadisaa and her family had a strong influence on Jaitser even before Anandi came into their house They respect Dadisaa and her family very much . I think thats why they came here because they know they can help them here They give their maajisaa special seat in panchyat and discuss with her all important matters of jaitser ., I think it was natural for them to come this family for help because in Jaitser only this family and its members have helped them mostly and solved their problems and they depend  and trust on them the most πŸ˜Š
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks mahi and I agree with you I also didn't find Jagya's entry abrupt or forced because I believe cvs have shown him part of plan otherwise how he came with police when no one called him just right there and he was not present there to hear all Dadisaa s conversation yet he knew traders are behind this and does not this all prove he was aware of plan  too?

Coming to his speech again agree with you I believe any sane educated person can say this for that you don't need to such types works in grand detail and cvs did show occasionally helping people apart from related to his profession too so I didn't find any thing forced or abrupt here In fact in my view cvs have laid a convincing foundation for Jagya's this step in his life

I think his speech did impress villagers because they were making promises on his words not Dadisaa but if they didn't suggest his name I feel they quite accurately suggested names they found best for their Jaitser  who helped them in such matters the most Dadisaa is even respected in Jaitser before people know who is Anandi , Bhairon ,Basant ... Jagya will obviously come behind him that does not mean his words did not impress

I am quite convinced and happy with this track of Jagya standing in elections I hope cvs do justice to it

atominis thumbnail
First off I am happy to see Sanchi-free episode! πŸ‘

DS deals with every situation herself and so strongly, yet claims to be tired and unfit for actual responsiblity?

I had pointed out during Anandi sarpanch track also and I feel same way now, BV CVs are simply promoting dynasty politics in the show!

Why no one in village stands up himself/herself? Why do they look to Singhs for everything? They come to Singhs even if they're not in panchayat.

This is akin to monarchy disguised as democracy.

I don't understand how Ganga is at home...left her hospital job? Why she offers to massage DS' feet? Doesn't she have a newborn to take care of? Why does BV always want to propagate myth of a machine-like superwoman who does every job? Gehna was sitting for months with Bhairavi in her lap. Whereas Ganga doesn't rest despite having gone through a difficult pregnancy!
Ganga deserves rest and her little kids deserve full attention. It won't make her less than ideal if she did not massage DS' feet.

Jagya's concern for community is nice. Though I'd have liked better build up towards his entry in politics.
It makes no sense how CVs keep showing DS solving people's problems daily but one day throw up Jagya's name for leadership! Why didn't they show Jagya solving problems?

Anyway this track is anyday better than BS tracks revolving around Sanchi! If CVs handle it well, it should turn out to be good.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Great panchayat BV has - same person for the last 20 years ( the head panch has not aged a bit just like DS, Bhairo, Sumitra, Basant etc.) still for every problem they need DS/badi haveli people's help. If he is contesting and winning elections for the last 20 years and supposedly doing good work - why not he himself stand in the election? Because he is not one of the lead? Or he is totally dependent on badi haveli to solve all the problems of Jaitsar?