i was missing your works..

well kuch samaj mein nehi aayi;;;;;\\i know dheere dheere i will understand it

well update it soon dear..

with lots of love
moumita
Posted: 9 years ago

Newton 🤗 See who's here, the not-so-regular reader 😆

Okay coming to the update ^____^
First and formost , I love the title <3 So amazing and then the banner, super amazing and then the update <333 It was perfection personified ❤️ It felt as if I am reading a Dan Brown or David Balcaddi ^_^ Yes, you were THAT good :* You should take it up as a career option 😳
Its a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next update and i'll be regular here , pakka promise :*
interesting... pls update soon...
loved the  banner...
Originally posted by sumimita

first and foremost welcome back dear...

i was missing your works..

well kuch samaj mein nehi aayi;;;;;\\i know dheere dheere i will understand it

well update it soon dear..

with lots of love
moumita
Thanks Moumita..😃 It's really nice to see you commenting here.
awww..I hope you will get it with next update. 
will update in a day.😳
Originally posted by ..Rish..

Newton 🤗 See who's here, the not-so-regular reader 😆

Okay coming to the update ^____^
First and formost , I love the title <3 So amazing and then the banner, super amazing and then the update <333 It was perfection personified ❤️ It felt as if I am reading a Dan Brown or David Balcaddi ^_^ Yes, you were THAT good :* You should take it up as a career option 😳
Its a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next update and i'll be regular here , pakka promise :*
Newton heading towards moon due to extreme happiness.🤪 PRINCI!!! It's so good to see you commenting. And upar se itna encouraging comment! I am more than elated. Made my day!
Thankuuu for being with me in everything🤗
That banner took lot of time of mine...I still doubt if it's apt or not. You gotta tell me when story will proceed.😳
OMG!!! 😲*Kaan pakading* They are legends re! I am not even close. Thanks for such a big compliment.🤗
Really??!!! *Batting eyes*😛 I so wanna take writing as career but I have a lot to improve first.
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!You have to be regular!  I need my energy booster with me! :*
will update in a day!
Love you so much!🤗
Originally posted by -Khwahish-

Adiii ..Hoe can u end the chapter at such a crucial point :O

i don't know what to say ... I am still dazed... I could imagine every freaking moment , every freaking event that took place ..as if i was a part of the story ...i swear i felt i am reading work by some professional writing who is an expert in adventure and thriller genre...
Avleen ... I could connect to her ... A brave heart , strong and full of life who never cribs on her miseries and is one individual who lives in the present ... But somewhere she is weary and lonely ... She has her share of dreams and goals abut something in her life is amiss...
and then the watch ... 8:57 ... It sounds so mysterious and gripping ... It is somewhere related to her mother ... Some sort of power that is binding her to her mother ..like her mother wants to convey her something ...
Its so bloody amazing Aditi ...i just love the way you write
simple , profound and captivating ... It was a piece of brilliance..and no I am not saying for the sake of it !
I could feel the composure along with the anxiety building up...at the end i was at peace but I yearned to read further.
This is just amazing ... And u got to update it soon !Okay ???
Awww
I was waiting for you to unres. And I am on cloud 9 after reading your review. Your review is always a mirror like for me Jerry!😳
Professional! That's a biggie! I am a rookie in this genre or any genre😆
You always sum up a character more perfectly than I write. How you are so apt Jerry? All the time!
Your farsightedness! 😎 
Thank you so much Jerry🤗
will update in a day
Love ya
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Newton heading towards moon due to extreme happiness.🤪 PRINCI!!! It's so good to see you commenting. And upar se itna encouraging comment! I am more than elated. Made my day!
Thankuuu for being with me in everything🤗
That banner took lot of time of mine...I still doubt if it's apt or not. You gotta tell me when story will proceed.😳
OMG!!! 😲*Kaan pakading* They are legends re! I am not even close. Thanks for such a big compliment.🤗
Really??!!! *Batting eyes*😛 I so wanna take writing as career but I have a lot to improve first.
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!You have to be regular!  I need my energy booster with me! :*
will update in a day!
Love you so much!🤗
Hahahaha Newton , you will improve for sure and I wouldn't be surprised if after maybe 5-6 years I see a book in all stores by Aditi Arora!! 😳😳 And this story is SO addicting that I ought to be regular ^_______^
wowwieezzz😲
u r back wit another story🥳

i jus lovee d titlee its soo catchyyy😳

and d banner s awesomeee

interstingg plottt😳

continue soonishhh😊

wil b waiting for d nxt part😳
Originally posted by aishu3003

wowwieezzz😲
u r back wit another story🥳