KiSha OS-Gift to all my KiShaians Friends :)

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey GuysπŸ€—...so Here I am with my another story and this time it's on KiSha...we all know that this is last week of our TBP so I just want to thank all KiShains friendsπŸ€—..You are guys are the best...I just feel so blessed to have TBP family in my life...And u guys are the important part of my TBP family...You all are always there with me and supported with my RaHi work...Your each and every comment motivate me to write more and more and  has made my day😳. I would have never continued writing if it wasn't from the responses I gained from you all, hope you guys enjoyed reading my works. Thank you to all my silent readers and liker's and for the supportive comments you all showered me with, thus I decided to comment individuality to all My KiShains friends. Sorry if I missed anyone.😳

Smriti : Smriti my dear, you are very special to  me sweets as u are my very first friend in TBP forum.. I still remember my starting days in this forum...you are always there for my each post,...be its on current epi,on RaHi or on Kunal..U always participated in my aviyeen wali activities also...Thanks a lot for always supporting me.

Khushi: You were one of the very first people who encouraged my writing.. Thank you sooo much for that! Loved reading your comments! Thank you for your cute comments and everything. Hope my work hadn't bore you.. Every time I talked to u I feel so connected..You are really very sweet person.

Neha: Neha, My crazy KiShain...u r just super cute...I loved reading your comments, they just stuck to me somehow. Thank you for taking the time to comment and like.

Stavan: OMG! I loved it when you commented, your comments were sweet and short and it always made me smile, seriously the comments meant a lot esp coming from such a good writer like yourself..Plz keep writing this and keep in touch.

Shatz: Though we never talked much but I know ur craziness for KD and KiSha...Thanks for liking my words..Means a lot

Mehwish: Hey My KD Deewani... Thnxz sooo much for taking the time to comment and like!

Shivani: Hey Shivani..Thanks a lot sweets for taking time and reading my work..In spite of coming from different fan group there is one thing common between us and that is our unconditional deewangi for Kunal...And I just love each and every discussion (or I can say drooling over Kunal ) with you..Hope we will continue this in future also ;)

I am so sorry if I missed someone..Plz maaf kar dena guys😳

OMGSH...I am so sorry to bore u with my essay so without any delay here is a small token of love from my side to all of you..Hope you like this one too.

We Are Like This

"KD I've had enough! Its just better we break up!" , she said furious.

"Do what u think then" , he said even more furious.

"Fine!:, she grumbled and stomped off.

KD and Kiya had a big row. They were used to having fights everyday but this one was really big.

" Samajta kya hai apne aapko..just because he's the guy he cant keep dominating me.."  Kiya grumbled while packing her bags.

" ek kaam karne ke liye keh diya aur chillane lag gayi..!", he rolled his eyes.

KD sat on the couch and saw Kiya storming out of the house with her luggage in hand. He just looked down when she turned to get a last glimpse of him.

She thought that now he doesn't even want to say goodbye. She shook her head in pain and stormed out.

KD kept looking at her going until she was out of sight. He sighed and switched on the TV.

He got excited seeing that Kiya's fav movie Kuch kuch hota hai is coming and his smile suddenly disappeared when he started seeing Kiya in Kajol.

He came out of his reverie," mujhe Kiya kyon dikh rahi hai yahan?! Zaroor yeh TV kharab hai", he said and switched it off.

He got his I-pod and played, 'Main Tera Dhadkan Teri' when suddenly, " I love you KD". He jerked, from where did Kiya's voice come here?! " yaar mere saare gadgets aaj kharab ho rahe hai, isko bhi repair ke liye bhejna hoga!" he said sighing.

Kiya got into the bus, found a seat for herself and broke down. She could'nt control it anymore, she loved him!..like crazy..!..but it did'nt seem the same way with him. He could have at least stopped her,apolgoised, even a goodbye would have been better! But he doesn't love her anymore, he doesn't care for her.

She wiped her tears deciding not to waste them on someone she loved but who didn't care for her at all and probably never loved her?!

She got down at her friend Panchi's house. She rang the bell. Panchi opened the door to see Kiya with all her luggage and her eyes wet.

She understood what must have happened. She just hugged her tightly. "Itsokay, I'm there" , she said comforting her.

Panchi's hug did comfort her and she hugged her back and sobbed on her shoulder.

They broke the hug and Panchi led her inside.

" I'm so excited! Ab kitna mazaaa ayega", Panchi said in an excited tone.

Her excitement didn't seem to pep up Kiya. She was lost in her own world  which involved KD.

Panchi shook her," Oye! Kaha khoyi hai?"

" voh kuch nahi.." she hesitated.

" teek hai..waise hum plan banate ki kya kya karenge..!..aaj to tum late aayi ho to hum ghar main hi rahenge..aur haan kuch movie dekhenge..", she continued talking.

Kiya just looked at her. Didn't she want to know what happened?

" Panchi, tum yeh nahi jaana chahti ki main yahan kyon aayi hoon?!"

" nahi! I am just happy ur r here", she grinned.

" but you don't want to know the truth?" she asked.

Panchi got a bit serious," u broke up right?"

Kiya was shocked, was it that obvious? " yeah..how do u know?", she asked curious.

" I'm ur best friend Kiya! To I can make out", she said.

" Thnx Panchi", she said meaning it.

" ab yeh sad chehra hata dogi plzz?", she asked in a cute face.

Kiya smiled. Panchi can really cheer herup!

KD kept thinking about Kiya, her laugh,her blushing smile, her hair coming on her face all the time when she was at work. It was all very cute. He definitelymissed her! But then she must be hating him now, how can he get her back?!

Panchi and Kiya did all the things that two friends will do and had a lot of fun but Kiya was not really at her best.

They both were sitting and having ice creams but Panchi noticed that Kiya was lost.

" if u want..u can tell me what happened.."

Kiya narrated everything that happened and she felt nice that she opened up now.

" Hmm, to yeh baat hai..lekhin Kiya mujhe nahi lagta ki KD did it intentionally, he loves you,its seen in his eyes yaar!", Panchi said.

" par..why does a behave like that?!" Kiya asked

" That's what all men do! Ranveer ko kabhi dekha hai..voh to KD se 2 guna zyaada demand karta rehta hai..lekhin main usse hi kaam karwaati hoon", she winked.

" ure lucky yaar..lekhin KD nahi maanega", she sighed.

" you always gave into his demands right?!..ab voh maanega..if he really loves u..n trust me, he does." She said soothingly.

"I trust u..par KD..", she left it there.

Panchi's eyes suddenly lit up. She had an awesome idea to unite them and she will do it!

KD dressed in a black T-shirt with a white jacket on top and matched them with a pair of dark blue jeans. He had to go to some stupid get-to-gather arranged by Ranveer. He wasn't in the mood for this now.

Kiya wore her favorite black dress and matched them with red heels.

" Ahan! Someone's looking nice ", Panchi exclaimed when she saw her.

This was all Panchi's idea. She wanted her to accompany on some get-to-gether of Ranveer's friends. She thought it might cheer her up! Ya right!

KD,Ranveer,Piddi were seated on the table who met after a long time and were really enjoying themselves.

Just then Panchi and Kiya entered. KD was left spellbound. Kiya and here?! But she looked really gorgeous.

" HeyKiya!", Ranveer beamed.

Panchi pulled Kiya and walked upto the table. Kiya was shocked,what was KD doing here?! She looked down and sat down not meeting his eyes for once. He was constantly staring at her, he couldn't help it! It's a crime to look that good.

" So guys why don't we all dance?", Panchi offered.

" yeah sure", Ranveer said and held his hand for her to give hers. She gave it with a smile and they walked up to the dance floor.

" yaar ab hum kiske saat dance karenge?" Piddi sighed.

" main hoon na..chal hum dono ek saat dance karenge", Sheeba grinned.

Piddi too grinned and they went laughing to the dance floor.

Only KD and Kiya were left at the table. They both didn't know weather  talk or not.

KD realized he still loves her! Should he say it?..and he's been missing her a lot nowadays..

Kiya truly loves him, and she can't keep quiet while they were sitting across each other on the same table.

" KD" " Kiya", they both said at the same time.

They finally made eye contact and gave each other a smile. They both get up and looked around and just hugged each other tightly.

" I love you" they both said at the same time again.

They chuckled.

Piddi,Sheeba,Ranveer and Panchi watched all this and were really happy to see them unite.

" wow yeh kaise communication hai..Without talking..", Piddi said impressed.

" haan yaar..KD se tips lene padenge,batoa na..how u guys do that", Panchi said.

"We are like this only"..Both said winking at them and hugged each other

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey...loved it yaar...
Ya v never talked...bt i also know ur crazinss for kunal...
I really liked ur fun activities...
Kisha os is awesome...
Kisha n deir fight...bt "dey r like dis"...
Stav thumbnail
thanks a lot Geet for writing on Kisha ..
I am glad my comment meant something ..😊

and os so typical kisha ..😊
they fight with eachother but cant stay away for long ..
kisha so awsome ..
loved os
thank u
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geet.
Loved it sweetie,especially the part where kiya left the house and kd feeling her presence and imagining her while watching her favourite movie and listening to the song,Panchi kiya's convo,Panchi's get-to-gether plan with Ranveer to unite KD and Kiya,that last hug.
U portrayed it beautifully.

Lots of love.
Priya.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet nice os dear..
Hope our kisha friends like it...m sure they will
It was cute n romantic...
Was sure kia n kd can't stay away for long...n they didn't
Loved panchi getting them back together. 
Love ya babe for this...muahhh
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res 🀣
Unres...
Super cute OS <3
Ye toh KD Kiya hain..ye fight na kare aisa ho sakta hai 🀣
Par jaise bhi hain.. bade sweet hain 😳
Panchi understands Kiya so well !
Loved their bond ^_^
They confessed without even talking about the problem ? 😲
Kya bond hai ! <3
So cute once again loved it πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di uske baad to main khud ki bhi nhi sunti 🀣 (If you got what it meant πŸ˜‰)Edited by diyataarey - 10 years ago
s2singh thumbnail
Geetu πŸ€—
Phele toh ek tight Jappi to u ... yaar tu hamesha kehti hai ki i am ur first friend ...per tune toh dosti se bhi jyada nibhaya hai...hamesha meri post per comments, fir mera birthday thread aur aaj ye Kisha OS...yaar tera Thanks kese karoon...I am lucky ki tu meri Friend hai...

Aaj Kisha ka end ho gaya...pata hai main kitni sad hoon...rahi ko kam se kam ek ending toh mila tha ...panchi ka career set ho gaya...but wht abt kisha unka kuch nahi dikhaya...i am so depressed yaar...

Per tere is OS ne mere face per smile lekar aaya hai and love u for that...thank u so much...πŸ€—

coming to OS...yaar itna changa OS hai...i loved it ...proper Kisha - We r like this loved it...

Thank u once again ...
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geetu your my best buddy because you only i fell for rahi you always help me whenever i needed you.Thanks buddy for kisha story i just love their dam ego.But in last they again reunited.
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aur zada talia nahi baja sakti varna yeh hath nahi rukte
it was a awesome gift for all kisha friends
loved each and everything
fron starting to ending loved it
hope yeh likhne ka silsila kabhi band no ho
in short keep writing dear

lots of love
Madhura πŸ˜ƒ
sruthi.r thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so cute os..geet I loved it.I think so it would be nice if u become the cv and continue buddy project season 3.the os was so prefect and adorable like kisha 😳