(EPISODE 74 on Pg 146)Do Dil Ek Jaan ..ek baar phir

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Her eyes glistened with tears as her lips trembled. The face of a woman, so powerful and with undeniable strength, had become weak in the sight of what lay before her. The man she loved. The man she cherished. What made her cry? For love had to be the strongest of all emotions to induce even the smallest of tears
The time was 7:30 on a Monday morning. The smell of gasoline lingered in the air long enough for anyone to notice. Sunlight filtered through the brush. The cry of an animal in the distance startled some doves in the clearing, and they took off in marvelous flight. Metal lay strewn about the grass. A body lay on the ground, eyes closed. A large cut wasspread on its leg. A bird flew into the clearing and landed on the body. A throaty cry escaped from its beak, as it drowned out the wail of sirens approaching in the distance.Her eyes shot open...As she let out a scream. She was breathing short, heavy breaths. Sweat beads ran down her face and her hands. She looked around the room, wide eyed, making sure she was back in her room...She sat on her bed clutching her sheets shivering...That's when she felt warm secure arms around her..She looked up and saw her Mother..."Geeta Kaul"...Geeta got up and got a glass of water for her daughter..."Antara Kaul"Geeta: Beta...Beta are you ok?...what happened to you?...Antara: Mama...That man..Blood!! a lots of blood!!..he was dying momma he was dying!!!...she saidbarelyaudibleGeeta: Beta..it seemed like you have a bad dream..Antara: but it seemed so real, you know, i can still feel his ... (her voice chocked) Geeta: who knows.. may be it's some indication of god.. i heard that always made us aware about our danger through our dreams (she seemed worried), but you don't have to worry about that beta.. besides you also have the concert tomorrow and you need a good sleep..Antara: you are right momma.. where is pappa?..Geeta: he just came back from hisdispensary and went to his room.. i think he is sleeping now. you know naa it's his birthday tomorrow and he won't like to see you like that...She placed a kiss on her forehead and switched of the room lights and left from there...Antara wiped her sweat and laid back down...Praying to god nothing bad happens...But she still had that gut feeling.<The next day everyone woke up to a joyous atmosphere...The house was decorated in lights and flowers...Antara ran down the stairs in order to wish her Dad..."Ashok Kaul" a Happy Birthday...She saw her father sitting looking out of the window...She went up to him and hugged him...</font></p><p align="center"><font size="3">Antara's father ashok kaul was a very well known doctor of shrinagar. He was wise, dedicated to his work, but so down to earth and always ready to help poor peoples. that's why everyone admired him for his kind and generous heart. ashok kaul was always antara's inspiration and idol. her world seemed like start with him. his only enthusiastic word was enough to cheer her up even if she was sad. he was really full of life and always supports antara in fullfiling her dream.
Antara: Happy Birthday Papa...
Ashok: Thank You Beta...
Antara: I love you papa..
.Ashok: I Love you too...
Antara: papa will you come to my concert?
Ashok: sorry beta but i have some really important works on dispensary.Antara: It's okk papa aftera;l duty comes first.
Ashok: that's like my daughter! (He smiled).Antara kissed her father goodbye and she ran out of the door...She had to preparation for concert...The day passed and everyone reached the venue for the concert... The audience seats were all fulfilled and even a lot number of peoples were standing at beside. It was a very famous and glorious girl's band of the city and they all were there to hear the beautiful voice of their lovely Antara. But where was she?! Her friends looked worried..The girls backstage were eagerly waiting for Antara as she still hadn't turned up.Nargis: Now where is this girl?<Komal: Fon't know yaar.. seriously she would give us heart attack some days.. always comes late and makes her entry with bang..Just then they heard their intro happening...As soon as the intro finished the girls made their way on stage...looking around for Antara but she was nowhere to be seen...They all stood on the stage having no idea what to do..As It was Antara who made the start...They looked nervously at the crowd who were waiting for them to start...Just then they heard the guitar being played...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9a5SDHxtwQEveryone looked back and saw Antara standing between the crowd playing her guitar...As she made her way to the crowd the guitar got louder...a huge smile appeared on everyone's face..As she climbed up the stage she began to sing...Chali re, chali re
Junoon ko liye
Katra, katra lamho ko diye
Pinjre se uda dil ka shikra
Khudi se maine ishq kiya re Every instrument began to play bringing in a lively atmosphere...The crowd began jumping and clapping to the rhythm...Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh (x2) Antara began dancing around the stage shaking hands with the audience...Chali re, chali re
Junoon ko liye
Khudi se maine ishq kiyaaa re
Jiya jiya re jiya re...Just then Nargis spoke...Make the way for Antara...
Pop it up, move aside she is here
Hey get up everybody wanna be her
Wanna see her, she is Antara
The crowd cheered Antara stood up smiling...and began singing again...Chhote chhote lamho ko teetli jaise pakdo toh
Haathon mein rang reh jaata hai
Pankho se jab chhodo toh
Waqt chalta hai
Waqt ka magar rang utarta hai Akira
Udte udte phir ek lamha maine pakad liya reMaking up her own cute dance moves she continued singing...Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh ho(x2)

Antara stood right at the front of the stage smiling at her family and her younger brother "Ishaan Kaul"...

Halke halke pardo mein
Muskurana achha lagta hai
Roshni jo deta ho toh
Dil jalana achha lagta hai
Ek pal sahi, umr bhar isey sath rakhna Ahaa
Zindagi se phir ek waada maine kar liya re

She walked of the stage hugging her family while singing..,.Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh ho (x2)
She grabbed her brothers hand and brought him on stage with him and continued singing...

Chali re, chali re Junoon ko liye
Khudi se maine ishq kiya re
This last time the whole crowd began singing..Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh ho (x2)

A jeep zoomed across the road with two men sitting inside it...the made driving had a moustache and wrist band...while the man on the passenger side had a small beard and a moustache...Man 1: "Raghu" bhai app ko kya lagtah hai?..dabaa ponch gaya hoga?..
This was Raghunath Naik Mumbai's most wanted gangster...No one would dare to stare at him in the eye...and talk..but everyone knew he was good at heart..Raghu: MM..Wo dabaa nahi ponch nah chaiyay..aur agar ponch gaya hogah...to kulna nahi chaiyay...Apun ko uss parivaar ko bachana hi hoga..Gadi tej chalah...!!!MM: Ha bhai...
By : Niyaz_Lover and DDEJ writers team(minor editing)<

INDEX: 
Episode 1 : pg 1
Episode 2 : pg 3
Episode 3 : pg 6
Episode 4 : pg 7
Episode 5 : pg 8
Episode 6 : pg 10
Episode 7 : pg 12
Episode 8 : pg 14 
Episode 9 : pg 16
Episode 10 : pg 16
Episode 11 :  pg 19
Episode 12 : pg 21
Episode 13 : pg 23 
Episode 14 : pg 25
Episode 15 :  pg 27
Episode 16 : pg 29
Episode 17 : pg  30
EPisode 18 : pg 32
Episode 19 : pg 35
Episode 20 : pg 36
Episode 21 : pg 38
Episode 22 : pg  39
Episode 23 : pg 41
Episode 24 : pg 42
Episode 25 : pg 44
Episode 26 : pg 46
Edited by abhiyaswaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres ...

yayy!!!!..the premiere of our show...DDEJ is finally on the floor...

its very very very goody goody update ifz😃...u have actually turned it in a very positive way..😊..antara got very scared......loved geeta n ashok kaul...n very nice song selection.."jiya re"..😛
thanks for the update ifz... n prerna for posting it...love u guys...🤗
Edited by Tsuchi - 10 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! This was amazing! I loved it,I loved it,I loved it! Fantastic,fabulous,mind blowing ! Can't wait to read more! Finally DO DIL EK JAAN is happening again! Omg! I can't believe this! Someone pinch me please!!
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🥳 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 
wooow..that's jus amazing dear...cant wait 4 d nxt epi t air...loved ur writing...keep up d gud wrk...
Edited by princy48 - 10 years ago
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipee!!!!
Amazing!
Wow the 1st episode is jst Awsum, the way it's written... Truly amazing!
Antu's concert! It ws so lively!
Loved Antara's entry
N our Mumbai ka Gangster is here... Waiting 4 d next part!
Gr8 Job Ifzha n d writing team!
Thanx 4 d pm Prerna 😊Edited by niki28 - 10 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww dats amazinggg ...😊
dats flawlesss n perfect...
sooo beautifully written i loved it dear...plz update sooon as waiting fr nxt update 😉
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res :)

Unres...

Wooow finally it aired... Our very own show is back wid a bang...
Wat to say yaar ifs u did a great job n all d other writers...it was seriously flawless...
Actually i thought dat it would be same in d beginning as in d show n we will have to wait all d way long for their first meeting...
But here it is totally different n is superb..
I loved d way story started..superb job ifs n other writers...👏

Antu ne kya entry mari ...maaze aah gaye...
N raghu is here in Kashmir..😳 Its d best thing...n raghu knows about dat bomb..exciting.. Lets see wat happens next..

Seriously yaar dis is super awesome...
Very excited for d next episode...😊
Edited by gargi21 - 10 years ago
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yupieee Part 1 is here 🥳🥳🥳
First of all thank you so much to each and every member of this forum who have came up with this idea to recreate the magic or our Rantara
A big hug to all of you 🤗🤗
Very well started Antara is dreaming about something probably about the blast I guess 
Dr. Ashok, Geeta Kaul are as sweet as they were in the show. 😃
Wow start with Antara concert, brilliant idea and nice song selection 👍🏼
OMG Raghu already knew about that box and he wanted to stop the box before it gets opened 😲
Very very different start and awesome dear
Its going to be far much better than the show 
Very Well done 👏👏👏
Continue soon guys 

Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 10 years ago
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxs sooo much everyone..For all the positive feedback...I hope you are gonna like the plot i Made up..also i will rectify the mistake i made in the banner..Love you guys..<3
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oww first episode airs.. really feels great... awsome works ifza and girrls..👍🏼