Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Geeting goosebumps.. Hopefully it works out well.. Personally, I loved Ifzha's update.. I already told her that.. Hopefully,our writers team steals the show !😊
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful start
jiye re song from jab tak hai jaan
haaayyyeee srk my favourite
then antaras concert
loved geeta kaul
raghu amd mm going to save them 
nazi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start keep it up.. Your doing a wonderful job.. Edited by nazi786 - 10 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I JUST LOVED IT .
I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY
Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres on page 1... ;)
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya its so lovely
antra s consert was so lovely..
relly..its to butyefull..
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amfi123

I JUST LOVED IT .
I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY

Thanks amfi :D
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh Yeee . d premiere of our DDEJ , yes 🤗
 Once again s Rantara magic , d Niyaz Magic
Amazing jon guys , just superbbb ,keep going like dis , clapsss👏👏
and also cheers 2 all DDEJ forum members and Niyaz fans  😃
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The whole venue was fulfilled with people's joyful scream and cry. As usual their program was a big hit.

Nargis: Seriously madam Antara, take a bow.  You really gave us heart attack today. You know how many times we got heart attack today?

Antara: Sorry Nargis(she made a puppy face)... Actually I was on the way when I suddenly observed some boys were irritating a cute little puppy. The puppy lost her mother. So it took quite time to find it's mother and brought back the puppy to her...ANyway you know I am always late...It is nothing new.

Komal(striking her head): Antara seriously you are impossible! We are getting nervous about concert and you were searching for that puppy's mother?!!

Antara(smiled): Humanity... the first duty of a human...

Nargis and Komal (together): yeah yeah... (They sighed)
All of them came down from the stage and met their respective families who were waiting at the audience. Antara hugged Mumma, Ishaan and Noor appa (Older Sister) all together.

Ishaan: Didu you rocked as usual!! (he said in cheerful voice)

Antara: Thank you my dear little brother. (She picked on his forehead lovingly)

Noor: Haye nazar naa lage humari antara ko... kitna acha gaa rahi thi aaj.. man to kar raha tha ki stage mein ja kar tere sath main bhi thora dance karloon...(she said in excited voice but then made a miffed face).. par didi aur ishaan ne rok diya...

Geeta and Ishaan (together): Noor!!!... (They rolled their eyes).

Antara(giggled): koi baat nahi appa... Humein audience pein bhi aap ka dance nazar ayya...

Noor appa: Dekha na tune... haye kitni achi hain tu... dekha didi maine kaha tha naa antara mujhe zarror dekhegi...

Geeta: Acha thik hain noor... abtoo tum khus hoo naa... aur haan.. (she moved towards antara)... antara, you all have plans of dinner in Margaret's Hut right?! (she said)

Antara: yes Mumma... Actually we planned to celebrate a small success party... Do you mind... (she asked cautiously)

Geeta(with a warm smile): of course not!... go and enjoy... but come back soon okk...

Antara(with a huge grin): Of course mumma... thnx a lot.. your the best..(she gave a tight hug to geeta and left with her friends waving 
her hands to geeta, ishaan and noor)

A cafeteria at the Shore of Dal Lake,

The cafeteria was not full of chaos and he liked that. He really needed that kind of calmness before doing any imp work. And that quite cafeteria was the ideal place. Aman, who was sitting at the middle of the cafeteria on that round table keeping his joined palm near his chin and thinking quietly closing his eyes had started to plan and summarize his each and every future steps. He was quite surprised when he got the message from their leader Daya Naik. He didn't understood why she wanted to kill a simple and quite man like doctor kaul. As far he knew that Dr Kaul was never part of any chaos and he was really a peace loving man. However, who was he to think about the facts. After all it's his duty to fulfill each and every order of daya naik being part of her secret mercenary group at Kashmir. No one in the whole Mumbai city knew about that hidden face of kind and wise daya naik. No one could imagine that a famous and reputed political person of Mumbai city was connected with underworld and terrorist activity. She was really a witch in disguise. Aman knew very well that she was out of the reach of Police or Intelligence agency because of her godly face to people.

Aman visited kaul house last night secretly and thoroughly checked each and every day. He had almost planed that how he would keep the box inside the house and it was quite easy task for him. He had done more challenging works than that. After all he was one of the red listed terrorists of valley. Armies and police were behind him for long and couldn't get even a single strand of his hair. He smirked at the thought. Soon a man reached near his table with a small gift box. Aman indicated him to sit at the table.

Man: Aman, ye raha woo dabba jisse tumhe kaul house mein pauchana hain...

Aman: Thik hain main samajh gaya... par mere paise kahan hain mia?!

The man pulled a pouch from his pocket handed it over to Aman. Aman opened it and smirked looking at the amount of rupees. Daya Naik never disappointed them and that's why he never denies her work.

At Margaret' Hut,

Margeret's Hut was a quite famous restaurant in Kashmir. Antara and her friends often visit their in time of celebrations. The foods and kashmiri cuisines of the restaurant were really mouth watering. After having a delicious meal Antara, Nargis and Komal came out of the restaurant and stood near the entrance.

Komal: Yummy!! Seriously, if I won't have meal in Margeret's Hut after our program It feels like something is missing...

Nargis: That's why you are becoming fatter each and every day.. (She teased)

Komal: OH shut up Nargis...I am not fat..(she miffed)

Antara: Guys guys relax... come on let's have some ice cream to finish the course... after all we didn't have desert after our meal.

Komal an Nargis: great idea antu... come on...

Meanwhile, the jeep was heading with full speed on the road stretched aside the dal lake. Raghu was sitting at the passenger's seat with a hard face and anticipated eyes. His gaze was fixed on the road.

Raghu(in a cold but frustrated tone): machmach jaldi kar...

MM: Bhai, full speed se chala raha hoon... tu fikar mat kar... abhi adhe ghante mein pauch jayega apun log udhar

Raghu(impatiently): Adha ghanta... utna time nahin hain apne paas... tu chor.. mere ko chalane de...

Raghu immediately shifted his position to driving seat without stopping the car. The car moved almost in a jet speed and raghu clutched the wheel keeping his concentrated gaze on road.
Antara saw the ice cream stall on the other side of road. Nargis and Komal were still quarelling with each other.  "God u two... please leave it naa..." she said looking back at them while stepping on the road. "Antara!!!..." suddenly both nargis and komal screamed and dragged her behind. In front of antara's shocked and startled eyes a jeep moved on the road with a tremendous speed. It was in such a motion that everything appeared to be blurred in her eyes. Antara panted heavily looking at the jeep storming further. Her eyes were wide and full of fear. She couldn't imagine if she got collided with that jeep what would be her condition.

Nargis(in worried voice): Antara... antara you okk naa?

Antara just nodded her head. She was still in shock.

Komal(in angry voice): Seriously, what happened to people now a days? Couldn't they even see where they were heading to?

Nargis: leave it yaar.. at least everything's fine now..

Antara: leave it?!!(her voice rose and she was back in her form again)... that's the mistake we always do ... you know nargis... if we won't take any steps against those desperate people, day by day they would become uncontrollable and their reckless driving would kill so many peoples. (She was quite angry and looked towards the distanced road. The jeep was nowhere to be seen)

Nargis: Okk okk antara... calm down! I know what you are talking about but at first you should go back to your house and take rest. Come on you have just escaped from a major accident.

Antara: No way nargis... at first I will go to police station and complain. I couldn't see the jeep number but I remembered the shabby green color of the hood. (she said confidently and moved to the road. Nargis and komal tried to stop her but she was not listening to them.)

suddenly antara's phone rang resisting her steps. She let out the phone and smiled looking at her pappa's name flashing on screen)

Antara(receiving the phone): hello pappa...

Ashok(from other side of phone): Antara, I saw your program on TV. Congratulation!! You were magnificent and shined as always with your full glory. It was the best b'day gift for me.

Antara: thank you pappa!!...
Ashok: I just left the dispensary and heading towards home... Come back home quickly, I have a surprise for you.

Antara: that's not fair pappa... it's your b'day and you are giving surprises to me?

Ashok: Okk, then you would pay me back giving me surprise on your b'day. now it's fair naa? Now come back quickly.

Antara(grinning widely): Okk pappa...

Meanwhile in the jeep,

Machmach: Bhai woo larki... Takrane wali thi apne jeep se... (he said worriedly looking towards the back road)

Raghu(in frustrated voice): apne pass time naii hain... aur waisey bhi... kuch huya too naii naa...

He continued to drive at full speed.
A few min later in kaul house,
Aman pushed the calling bell and rushed towards the main door. It was quite easy work for him. He was waiting for long near the main gate. He saw doctor kaul getting inside the house a few minutes ago. He waited patiently for a moment and then moved inside, stepping on the grass without making a sound. He placed the box on the door step and pressed the calling bell. Perfect plan!! He went outside of the gate with a quite satisfied smile. But his smile again faded when a strong grip got around his mouth and corpse almost breaking his bone in one shot. Before he could even scream the hand dragged him aside and his wide eyes faded on the bush situated at the side of house.

Dr kaul's room.

Dr kaul looked at the new guitar he brought for his dear Antara! Her dream was always to be a famous singer whose song would be famous all over the country. Not just that!! She also wanted to help the poor and homeless peoples. Even she got some money from the concerts, She contributed to different NGOs of Kashmir to help those people who became victim of terrorist attacks and other disasters. Dr kaul appreciated her each and every effort. Antara always said that he was like a pillar to her dream. He replies back that if the dream was honest and beautiful like hers then it was a pleasure to become a way to fulfill the dream. Ashok smiled looking at antara's photo kept on the table. His pride, his most precious treasure, his daughter antara!! His heart filled up with content feeling. Suddenly he heard the sound of calling bell and thought that antara was back. He opened the door but no one was there. He found the gift box on door step. He thought that it was some gift from antara and she was looking towards him from some hiding place and waiting for him to open the box. Dr Kaul smiled and took the box.

Raghu handed over aman's unconscious body to machmach. "bhai iska kya kare..." MM asked. "ura de!!... Daya Mai ki har ek piyade ko maar ne ki kasam khayi hain humne...too issey kyun chorey?" he said and rushed out of the bush. He heard the sound of blop at his back and he knew that it was the sound of gunfire in the disguise of silencer. He quickly wrapped his face with a stoll and came near the gate of Kaul house. With wide eyes he saw doctor kaul was about to open the box. He rushed like maniac. Dr kaul had just opened a single strand of the ribbon wrapped around the box while raghu caught his hand tightly. Dr kaul was startled and looked at his covered face with confused eyes.

A long silent moment passed between them. "I am sorry gentleman!! But I didn't recognize you! Who are you?!" Dr Kaul asked in confused tone. "SHHH!!!..." raghu hissed to silence him. At that moment a continuous sound of tik-tok, just like the alarm bell, reached their ear. Raghu gasped and looked at the box from where the sound was coming. It was a time bomb and might be when Dr kaul opened the ribbon strand, the bomb got activated. Raghu quickly snatched the box from Dr kaul's hand and threw far. Without waiting for a moment he dragged dr kaul outside forcefully along with him. "Hey gentleman!!... where are you taking me?... what's going on here... Hey are you listening to me?.." 

ashok said loudly in confused voice but raghu didn't give a hoot to his words. They just came outside and both of them heard a loud boom behind which almost made them deaf. Startled and shocked ashok moved behind and his eyes became wide in fear. He saw his whole house was burning like a furnace and the black smoke was spreading all over.

Antara was startled when she heard the sound of huge boom while standing at the crossroad near her house. She moved her eyes at far and saw the fire and black smoke. She looked towards the scene like a dumb for a while. And suddenly her eyes popped out from her eyehole in tremendous fear. "PAPPAAA!!!!" she screamed like hell out of breath. She clearly understood that the building from where the black smoke was coming out was none other than but their own house. She rushed through the road like maniac. Her feet stumbled and her sandal broke, but couldn't make her stop. She was about to crash under moving cars so many times but she didn't care. She collided with so many peoples but she continued to run like hell. The fear, the anticipation was coming out with loud sobs through the vigorous tears of her eyes. When she at last reached near the house everything was finished. The whole place had turned into a cremation ground between them their house was burning like a funeral pyres. The smell of gun powder was spreading in the air and the area was covered by black smoke. "Paappaaa... pappaaa!!.." she screamed madly and rushed inside the smoke. Her eyes blurred due to both tear and smoke effect. Her wide fearful eyes were only searching for her pappa allover. Then suddenly she saw a blurred figure on the smoke. It was not clear but from it's feature it seemed like a man. "hey... who are you hey stop..." antara rushed towards the fig. the fig stood steal for a while The smoke was fading away slowly but still it was denser at some parts. Antara moved near the fig and stood at some distance. Even in the smoke she dictated that his face was covered with a wrapper and only his hand was visible. She observed a very strange tattoo near his wrist of right hand. Before she could make any conversation the fig quickly got inside the dense smoke.

"hey wait!!... wait.. please..." Antara screamed and moved inside the smoke but alas she lost him. she rushed aimlessly and came at the spot where the smoke didn't reached. She saw the gathering of people near the gate and rushed towards them. she saw ashok standing on a bench surrounded by people. "papppaa!!..." she was overjoyed and so happy to see him alive. "Antara!!..." ashok said in surprise as she saw her running madly towards her. Antara came and embraced him tightly. She couldn't express how happy she was to see him al right. 

Tears streamed down her eyes and she thanked god so many times. "pappaa!!... paapaa!! You okk naa??" she asked with worried voice breaking the hug and looking at his face. "I am  fine antara.. he saved me.." ashok said with low voice. "who?!!" antara asked in surprise. Ashok narrated the whole story. "it must be him... he saved pappa.." antara remembered about the man in smoke.

Soon the whole area was covered by militaries. They searched each and every inch of the place and found aman's dead body from the nearby bush. They recognized him and predicted them he was the one who brought the bomb but even he was not the main head behind the act. He just obeyed his master. But who killed a ferocious terrorist like him so brutally. The army people asked some questions to antara and ashok and they answered quietly. They proposed them to move under their security and they agreed with a gloomy eyes looking at their burnt destructed house. They had no other options left.

-Written by RantaraLOVELIFE...Edits by writing team
Edited by Niyaz_Lover - 10 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yipeee i am the first to comment

thank god raghu 😳saved doc kaul at the right moment

and wow antara will recoganze raghu with his tatoo 

loved it 😃

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago