Feeling soo gud πŸ˜ƒ
Well done Ria
Thanks 4 d pm 😊

Posted: 9 years ago
rantara first meeting was superb
wish antara had seen that tattoo
but i am sure she will see it some day
Awesomely written! Cant wait to read more. DO DIL EK JAAN ROCKS!
oh god , i'm totally speechless
kya baat hai , mazaa hi aa gaya and specially Raghu's entry and description was just 2 good , I seriously got lost in it πŸ‘
just awesome  waiting 4 next epi πŸ˜›
πŸ‘Awesome , just awesome , it was so touching😭 , lovely work by writers , waiting 4 more epis
prena ill pm u but yore pm box cant exept it..
i think it was full..
preru again pm problem... delete ur inbox pms.. as soon as you come online,, otherwise i can't be able to pm you the chapter...
do it quickly...
ria drooling over ur new dp 😳
its lovely ❀️

Antara reached at the roof and saw her mummy there taking out the dried clothes from the rope. Saroj heard her footstep but didn't look back and keep busy in her work."mummy!!..." antara said slowly and approached near her. saroj sighed and looked back to her. Antara understood that she was annoyed for the recklessness she did. "hmmm..." she asked in firm voice. "mummy... I am sorry.." she said in grieve voice, "I know I was being reckless... but trust me when I saw that little girl in front of that update I couldn't hold myself... I just want to save her." her face was pointed towards the ground while saying that. She understood that  not just her, but her whole family might be in danger for her reckless did. Saroj sighed again, "I know antara! I know you very well. I know you can't stay back like other peoples when you see something wrong in front of you. And trust me I appreciate that you wantd to save khusbu(that little girl's name) from those goon... but the thing is that antara... it's not the world which you used to leave before... You have to understand that this is a different place... a place where human's ideals and morals doesn't have any value actually... this city knows only two words.. power and money!.." saroj sighed while saying those words. Antara just stood there silently. "trust me antara... this is not the tulip garden or Shalimar garden of your beautiful shrinagar... it's Mumbai city.. full of scorching sun and obstacle scattered everywhere... if you have to survive in the crowd.. you have to take your each and every steps cautiously.. thinking several times before taking any step... Don't flow with your emotions antara... cause this city doesn't knows the value of emotions..." Saroj said with gloomy eyes. "I know mumy ji... and I all ready experienced that.." antara closed her eyes as the scene in that slam area, thoise handicapped children begging on the road, each and every scene flashed in front of her eyes.  Saroj saw the sadness in her eyes and caressed her chicks lovingly. "but you don't have to worry about that.. I will never tell you to be dumb like others and not to raise your voice against wrong. I don't want you to kill your soul for getting adjusted with the lifestyle of Mumbai city. NO NEVER!!... I am just saying to be aware of your every step... okk?!" saroj said. antara smiled a little. "I know mummy and I understand. Don't worry, from now on I won't do any reckless thing like that.." antara said. saroj smiled. "mummy.. who was that boy?!" antara asked cautiously. Saroj understood whom she was talkig about. "he was raghu... Raghnath Naik..." saroj said slowly. "Damayanti's son... Whom I was talking in these morning.." she said silently. Antara also stood there silent. His rude arrogant face was still roaming in his mind. "okk antara... if your mode is ok you should go back and take rest in your room." Saroj said. "no mummy.. you should take rest. I saw you are working since morning.  Give it to me.. I will take the remaining clothes." Antara said. "but antara..." saroj said. "no if no but... just give it to me..." antara forcefully took the dried clothes from her hand.

"machmach!!... acha huya tune khabar kar diya ki daya mai ne shetty ko idhar locha karne bheja hain... iss liye apun time pe idhar pauch paya..." raghu said. he was in the roof of naik sadan talking to machmach in mobile. "arey bhai yahich to apun ka kaam hain... Daya mai ko tel lagana aur unka secret tere kaan tak pauchana..." He heard machmach's huge laughter on the phone.  "thik hain abhi hasna bandh kar... nahin too koi sun lega..." raghu said. "bhai!! Fikar not... iss machmavh ko pakarna uss budhi ke bas mein nahin..." he laughed again and then suddenly raghu heard another voice from behind. "itna has kyun raha hain machmach?! Apni kiss girlfriend se baat kar raha hain.." the voice spoke. Raghu became alerted and worried for machmach. "arey woo sahib... apna woo joo mama ke chacha ka gaon wala jo bhai hain uske dost se baat kar raha tha..." machmach said. "kya??!!..." the voice was utterly confused. "arey kaha naa apne mama ke chacha ka..." But machmach couldn't finished his word.  "thik hain thik hain... mera gari nikal de... mujhe collage jana hain..." the voice said. "thik hain satya..." machmach said. raghu heard the heavy footstep from the other side of phone. "bhai chalta hoon.. abhi laat sahab ke liye gari nikal ne ka.. aur bole too uske gari mein puncture kar doon?" machmavh asked. "nahi abhi naii... puncture aise time mein kar jab uss puncture ko repair karne ke liye aas pass koi mechanic naa ho.." raghu said with a huge smirk. "thik hain bhai... bye.." machmah cut the phone. He was about to come down when his eyes fell on the roof next to his house. It was the roof of govind and saroj's house. She saw saroj and that girl talking there. his eyes fixed on that new girl's face. he heard that some new people was coming in govind's house. He saw saroj moving towards the stairs and that girl got busy in removing clothes from hanging rope. Suddenly saroj moved back. "Antara!!..." saroj said loudlu. The girl moved towards her, "Ji mummy..." antara said. "be carefull on stairs.." saroj warned her and moved down. The girl again got busy with clothes. Antara! so it was her name. raghu didn't know why his eyes continued to follow her every move and observe her thoroughly. She looked tender, a girl next to door. But there was some kind of persona and determination within her which really made her different. He steal remembered how she was standing in front of shetty's rifle without a single chink of fear in his eyes. Raghu just wandered that if she was really that much insane or she really wanted to save khusboo?! He didn't know that he was observing that girl for more than 10 mins without blinking for a single moment. At last she got finished with dried clothes and was about to move down taking the bucket with her when suddenly she stopped. After a small pause she suddenly twitched her neck sidewise and her eyes looked directly towards raghu's side. Raghu noticed how her face became harder when she noticed him there.  A frown appeared on her perfectly curved eye brows. Raghu;s jaw also hardened. For a several munite they continued to look at each other with hard gaze. After some moment both of them removed their eyes from each other. An awkward silence was on the environment. With a sigh both of them moved towards the stairs abandoning the roof.

It had been a few days since Antara had come to Mumbai, She missed Kashmir a lot but her brother Ishaan missed it even more. However, life doesn't stop there. Ashok and geeta decided to take some rest to get recover from everything. But antara and ishan couldn't stop their study. So mama ji decided to put them in collage and school again. So govind admitted antara in a new collage and ishan in a new school. Both of them were bright students in Kashmir so none of them had problem regarding to admission. So at last the day came when antara and ishan were about step in their new collage and new school. They took blessing of their momma and pappa and tey wished them all the best. Govind went with them and at first they dropped ishan in school. Antara said that he would take ishan from there after finishing her collage and they would go to house together. Antara's collage was just two mins away from ishan's school.  

Antara at last reached in her collage. It had a really huge campus. Mama ji tod her that it was one of the most famous collage in Mumbai. Aantara moved inside the campus. Suddenly some young boys come and surrounded him. "hello babes... where are you going?!" a biy asked with nasty smile. "excuse me who are you?... and leave my way..." antara said loudly. "ohh baby... not so fast.." another boy said with nasty face and tried to touch her hand. "leave me..." antara said loudly and shoved away his hand. All the boys laughed mockingly looking at her. "leave the girl..." a hard voice spoke. Their huge laughter got stopped and all of them looked towards the source of voice. a tall and fair man wearing purple shirt and blue jeans was standing there. "satya naik!!" a biy gasped. The man removed the sunglasses from his face and moved forward. Antara observed that guy thoroughly. Although he seemed quite gentleman but there was a sheer hardness in his eyes. he came bear them and looked directly towards her. antara suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable by his stern gaze, specially the way he was gauging her top to bottom. She nervously touched her bag. "what's going on?! I told you not to irritate any juniors?!" the man said with firm voice. "we are really sorry satya... please forgive us.." one of the boy said. "now go... and remember if I saw any of you irritating any other girls I won't leave you again..." the guy named satya warned with hard voice. the boys silently moved from the place. Satya looked at antara, "you okk miss?!" he asked genuinely. "yeah I am fine.. thank you.." antara said. "your welcome... pkease don't mnid about those loathsome peoples. you know those samples are allover in every academic area.." satya said. "yes I am aware of that... but never expected to be in a famous collage like this..." antara sighed, "excuse me, but I have to go now. My class was about to start." She said. "ohh okk... I think you are new 9n this collage.. if you need any kind of help I am always there to help you.." satya said. "well thank you.." antara said. "may I know your name?" satya asked. "antara... and I am sorry, it's really getting late.. I have to go now.." she said. "okk.. nice to meet you antara.." satya said. antara moved inside. she didn't know why she was felling awkward in front of him. He seemed generous and also helped him. But there was something about his gaze which was making him uncomfortable. As soon as antara left, those boys came and patted satya's back. satya grinned nastily to them. "really satya naik!! you are expert in owing girls. She didn't have any doubt that you are with me and it was all your plan and you did everything to impress her." the boy who was irritating antara said. "just wait and wtch people.. Now how I provoke this antara to fall head over heels for me..." satya laughed nastily joining with other guys.

Antara saw ishan standing near the gate of the school and waiting for her. His gloomy eyes were fixed towards the sports ground where the boys were playing cricket after school hours. Antara felt odd. Ishaan loved cricket like crazy. Then why he was not playing with other kids? She moved slowly near him and kept her hand on his shoulder. "ishan!!..." she called slowly. "didu..." he said in low voice. "what's the matter ishan?! Why are not you playing with others?" antara asked. "didu I wanted to play with them but they told me to bring my own bat and ball as everyone had their own bat-ball. But you know naa.. in that blast..." Ishan didn't said further. Antara froze at the spot as the huge sound again flashed in his ears. But as soon as he saw isahn's face she quickly controlled herself. "so that's the problem... come with me..." antara smiled and cught his hand. "where?!!.." ishan asked with wide eyes.  "that's a surprise." Antara winked.

"didu!!..." siahn's eyes gleamed as antara gave the new bat on his hand. "so it's fine naa? You can play with other's now.." antara smiled. "thanks a lot didu.." ishan said with cheerful smile. "not now ishan, there are plenty more to come..." she said. "really?!!" ishan almost jumped from the ground. antara smiled and got out from the shop. she took her brother out for more shopping. Not the shopping a bunch of girls do, the shopping which a boy does which includes buying cars, ben 10 watches,power ranger models etc. "Thank you didu"said Ishaan. "Hmm.. Your welcome ! Par Ishaan iske baad main at least 3 months tak main tumhe kuch nahi leke de sakti . Dekh Ishaan, hamara ghar puri tareeke se jala hua hain. Isme hamari family ko bahut loss hua hain. Isliye abhi hame hamaare expenses control karne padenge."said Antara with a sad face. "Okay didu. Aapne mujhe already itna sab kuch laake de diya hain. Its completely fine with me.."said Ishaan trying to make Antara free of the guilt that she wouldn't be able to gift Ishan toys more frequently. "I love you "said Antara tightly hugging her little brother. 

After that Antara and Ishaan returned to the basti via auto.

"Kitna hua bhaiya"asked Antara after reaching. "450 Rs"said the auto driver. "Kya ?? Bhaiya. Basti se 15 minute ka raasta tha, uske liye 450 Rs"questioned Antara. "Meter mein dekhlo madam"said the auto-driver."Galat hain yeh meter..dusro ke piase loot ne ka bahana hain yee.."said Antara angrily. "Agar aapne paise nahi diye , toh main doosre auto-drivers ko bulaakar hungama karoonga"said the auto-driver in a threatening tone. "pahele galat meter dikha ke logo ko loot te ho! Aur jab koi awaz uthayein to ussey dhamkiyan dete ho?! Abhi main police mein jaa rahi hoon tumhari complain karne"said Antara. "Madam ,uss sey pahele hum aap ke khilap complain karne jayengey agar aap ne paise nahi diye too. Mumbai ke auto rikshaw walo ke union ko nahi jaanti aap!! Sabko pata hai ki humse ladke woh bahut pachtayenge."said the auto-driver. "Kya kaha tune.. S**la, chor ! Ladki se aise baat karega. Tujhe kya laga , ki woh iss basti mein nayi hain ,toh tu usse thagta phirega.. Usse tujhe 100 Rs se zyaada nahi dena hain"said a familar voice... "uhhh.. Raghu bhai , maaph karna . Dobaara aisa nahi karenge"said the auto-driver. The auto-driver got so scared that he didn't even collect his 100 Rs and ran away.

"thank you!!???..." antara moved towards raghu and got startled when she saw him already heading towards his house. She continued to look towards his back with confused face. "didu.. he didn't seem that bad don't you think?!" ishan said from side.  ishan's voice rang in her mind.

Two days later,

"antara hello..." satya smiled genuinely when he saw antara coming out from the collage. "hi!!.." antara greeted. "so how's the day?!" satya asked.  "nice!! I am enjoying the place.." antara said. "so would you mind if I accompany you to your home?!" satya asked. "hmm... but I think you have your own car right?" antara asked. "yup.. but my car is on repair.. and I don't want to be alone on the way to home and my all friends already left."  Satya said. antara thought for a while. "if you feel uncomfortable it's okk... I won't force you... I just thought that.." satya said. "okk..if that so then.. I won't mind your company!" antara said genuinely.  Satya's face became like he had got the winning lottery. They both moved together. Satya was blabbering all the way and asking her freq questions. Antara was a bit silent and answering his questions in few words. Antara didn't know why satya was so interested on her. she regretted that he let him come with her. she really didn't like if people show too much interest on her. At last they reached near the basti. "you live here?!!" satya seemed shocked all of a sudden. "yes, but what's the matter?" antara was confused. "nothing..." satya qquickly composed himself. "okk bye!!" antara greeted and moved inside the basti. Satya looked towards the basti with hard gaze. 

Written by Prerna and editing team