Do Dil Ek Jaan

(EPISODE 74 on Pg 146)Do Dil Ek Jaan ..ek baar phir - Page 7

gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update Prerna and editing team
Loved it...it was superb...
So finally our rantara's staring session started..😆😆
N yah satya ki bhi entry ho hu gayi...n now i cant wait to read wen raghu sees antu wid dat satya...its getting so damn interesting...n is really a looot better den d original one...
Waiting for tomorrow...😊
Edited by gargi21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
prerna wonderful update 👏 👏
finally cums satya n he started hitting on antara 😡
kamina kahi ka... bt dat rantara eyelock on teraace ws
nice 😉 yeahhh dey saw eachother 😳
nice update...
waiting fr nxt part 😊
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
satya entry so fast ? why ? 
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum episode! 😊
Wah wah kya baat hai! Rantara eyelock n then auto wale ko bhi bhaga diya Raghu ne Antu k liye!
Loved it!
Well done Prerna
N Satya is so nasty n a wicked
Saale ko koi aur kaam nahi hai?
Overall the update ws super awsum
Waiting 4 2moro's episode!😃
Thanks 4 d pm 😊
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome work preru and others.👏...😳
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. Ye purpliya sudhrega nai jab tak raghu ka mukka na miley ussey. I want to see raghu and antara band bajaowing of that crap and dayamai! 😡
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! DDEJ is back :') :')

It feeels sooo goood..

I love the way this story is progressing ⭐️

It is wonderfully written...

Great job Writers..

Take a bow 😉

I'M LOVING THIS STORY ...
AND ITS REALLY INTRIGUING!

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 1

What a dhamakedar start to the return of our beautiful show!

Episode 2

Phew! Thank God Raghu saved Dr. Kaul at the last moment!

Episode 3

Loved the way all of Antara's emotions were described! 👏

Episode 4

That was a dhamekar first meeting!

Episode 5

It just keeps on getting better! Wonderfully written Prena! 
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amaxing update preru
I didn'texpect Satya'sentry 😆
Anyways awesome awesome Raghu helped her Awww 😳
This is going to be much much better than DDEJ 😉
Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 9 years ago
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Episode 6

The day went past and the moon was shining bright in the sky...Antara was standing at her balcony...Taking in the fact that she was actually in Mumbai and it was not a nightmare. She looked at the other side of the balcony was a huge terrace...It had a boxing bag...some weights, an outdoor shower and a cot...Antara looked up t the sky and took a deep breath and headed back in...As Antara closed her Balcony door...Raghu opened his terrace door and made his way up to the shower...He turned the knob and stood under it trying to get the thoughts out of his mind...h e punched the wall making his hand bleed...Mean while in the Kaul house...Antara went to her parents room to talk to them about the blast...She walked in but could only find her father there...

Antara: Papa...

Dr Ashok: Antara?..you are still awake??.. come onside...

Antara: Papa...i have some doubts in my nind... can I ask you abput something?

Dr Ashok: off course dr!! When did I tell you to seek permission before asking anything?  

Antara: Papa I was just thinking why did those terrorists attack on our house?..I mean we never got involved any matter related to terrorists... then why?!!

Dr Ashok lowered his gaze and looked away from Antara...

2 Months Ago in Kashmir

Coronel Singh: Ashok...I have to go now...I hav to perform duty's in LOC...But for that I can't ignore my top secret mission...So I am keeping this pen drive to you...It has each and every information and clue against daya mai and proof of her being involved in terrorist activity...please keep it close to you.. ALWAYS!!!!

Dr Ashok: But singh why me?..I mean why can't you keep it with you?..

Coronel Singh: NO!! if something happened to me all clue will be destroyed...

Dr Ashok: SINGH!!!...no way.. don't say like that!!..nothing will happen to you...I know nothing will happen to you..you are gonna make it and come back...and don't worry, I'll always keep this pendrive so close to me and keep an eye on it..

Coronel Singh hugs Ashok farewell as he leaves for his mission...A Week later Dr Ashok gets the news that Coronel Singh has been martyred...and his last words were "Pen drive".

Present

Antara: Papa??..what are you thinking about?

Dr Ashok: It's nothing antara!! it's so late now!! You should go to sleep...

Antara: Ok Papa...Good Night.

Dr Ashok: good night.

As Antara leaves Dr Ashok gets up and goes towards the cupboard and opens the locker...inside there was another box...He typed in the pass code and it opened...There laid a Pen drive...This Pen Drive was just as Important to doctor Kaul as his Family were to him...He carefully put it back in the box and shut the locker.

Back on the terrace Raghu laid on his cot...Eyes tightly shut...He clutched the cot...

Flashback

A 10 year old boy was crying over his mother's death...A dead body lay next to him with 3 bullets in her...The boy looked up at a lady wearing black and alot of Kajol...

Lady: RAGHUNATH NAIK...Tujay bhi thok du kya?...Tumhara to abb koi nahi iss duniya meh...

Raghu: DAYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

DM: CHUP!!!..Warna tujhey bhi mar dalu giy jaisay tumhari mai ko maar dala.

Raghu stood up in front of DM and held the gun point to his forehead...

Raghu: Chala goli...

DM: Soch ley..Mar dalu?...

Raghu: Abey dikhta kya hain maar naa!!!

Just when DM was about to shoot...Raghu grabbed the gun out of her hand and shot her in the leg...and then pointed it towards her head...

Raghu: aab bol..Thoku?...

DM: Nahi beta...Mera pyara bacha..tu mujhey kyu maray gah..acha bol kya ley gah tu...Chocolate..Ball...??...Kya...

Raghu: Naik Sadan...

DM: KYA!!...Nahi!!..Kabhi nahi...kaha ho sab ke sab pakro ussey...

DM's men came inside wwith arms and guns to catch raghu. raghu short again on DM's leg and drove away from the house. But before leaving, he said one thing to daya naik. "abhi too jaa raha hoon daya naik... par baad mein zarrir ayunga... yaad rakhna... ye naik sadan tere hath se le kar hi rahunga..."

13years, it took almost 13 years for him to build his own group. To acquire the power to fight against DM and at last using his power and possession he was able to grab baik sadan from DM'ss hand and threw away DM and his nasty son out of this basti ...So from then Naik Sadan was Raghunath Naiks... but he knew.. DM still wanted to grab the basti back from him.. he wouln't leave the matter so soon and also Raghu was not going to leave her till she get revenge of his mothers death!!

Present

Raghu got up and sat on the cot...He took out the gun he had shot DM with...

Raghu: Daya...Tuney isi bandook sey meri mai ko mara thah..Aab meh bhi issi bandook sey tujhey maru gah.

He placed the gun back where it was and took his mouth organ out...He always played the mouth organ when he was Angry depressed or sad...He played a pleasant tune on it..( Antara sat up in her bed listening to it...an automatic smile escaped he lips...She laid back down and fell asleep listening to the tune.

Written by Ifzha n d editing team!!!