Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

interesting promo... 

chained woman yaaru? ðŸ˜• 

People are commenting it might be Chaaru ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing the promo

I haven't come across this pic before though. Sathya holding a gun against Tamizh ðŸ˜•
mellisai thumbnail
I don't think it's charu... maybe someone related to maya & affected by the minister...?? ðŸ˜• Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god, he's back!  Yay...finally!  But as usual Thendral promos are confusing lol.  Tamil is talking via phone and he seems normal but then he tries to escape and gets hit..hhmmm??  

Who is that person chained up?  I doubt it's Charu, my guesses it is someone close to Maya.  Looks like Maya has some plan. 

Thanks for posting the promo and the pic, seeing the pic I was a little confused so it's Satya that kidnapped Tamil, I thought it was Guru lol.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The chained person is Tamil. Maya and Satya kidnapped him. TA is forced to talk in the video.
Thendral is really a nice thriller now. I like it any day better than Ta's mother and old Padma.
Even Kanagu Roja is getting better. Now they will wap it up.At last Tamil knows what Satya Maya
And Minister are.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jan, I also liked the thrill and suspense parts from the past few weeks, it was done well and kept me waiting for the next episodes.  Great team work from everyone. 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like Charu is back. People were suspectingbthe woman in chains to be charu. Maya is
None but reincarnation of Charu. All this plan with minister is Charu's revenge on TA and T.
It is getting thrilling provided T and Deepa are on to it and beat her in her own game. I dont want a
Gullible T being a sacrificial goat. That is terribly boring. Kumaran sir, we dont want dansel in distress
Any more. We want a a pair of lionesses like Deepa and T after this hyena charu. Probably Charu escaped the asylum and changed her looks. Renamed her as Maya and fooled the Minister.
That is why she knew to use Nitish. Though it is an old idea and used in serials like Kasturi, hope
They make it interesting.