Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Honey! Coming from you , you don't know what it means to me. I mean, you ... YOU made it for me. I expected you to remind people about it and say , please make the thread . But I am so so so happy that you made it. Thank you so much. Tons and tons of XOXOXOXOXO 
Nothing in front of all those lovely hugs and kisses you have showered on me , in times of need and otherwise but thank you. XOXO
Badala thumbnail
Thank you everyone. Will be back :)
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish U Happy Birthday saumya..god bless u😊  Edited by Ranjinikishan - 10 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday saumi god bless you love you
My pc uff
Pm tak nahi padh pa rahi.
Last time maine thread banaya tha par mere pc ne iss baar banane layak nahi chhoda sandy kahinka
Love you my robertni tu jaldi watsap par aaja missing you tu apna khayaal rakhna or khush rehna. Bohat kamyaab hona or jab naam hoga tera to mera hi naam lena hahaha
Ab thoda kam gussa hua kar look who talking
Sab ka khayaal rakhna apna bhi rakhna mujhe tujhpar gussa aata hai kyunki tu apna phone nahi badal rahi or main apna pc nahi badal rahi to baat bhi nahi ho pati.
God bless love you hugs tc
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My emty balance aaj hi kangaal hona tha mujhe.
God bless you maine nahi dekha thread kisne banaya kyunki main bohat aalsi hoon or mera phone or net mujhse bhi bada aalsi hai. Isliye jisne bhi banaya use bada wala No thanx. She deserve all happines
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Happy b'day Saumya di. Aapka aaj ka din bahot bahot special ho aur aaj aap dher sara enjoy kare aur haa aaj aap bahot masti kare. God bless you di ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday saumi
may u get everything u wish fr..n may u get d oppertunity to fulfill all ur dreams
god bless u dear.
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saumya...Many many happy returns of the day ðŸ¥³
b/w no april fool this tym huh ðŸ˜‰

Many all  your wishes come true & keep smiling 

Edited by -Shwetha- - 9 years ago
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clementina

Happy Birthday Comments

Happy Bday  Saumya   ...God bless u dear  🤗
Credit goes to heema di,seema , ketu & Clementina ðŸ˜‰

maine kya kiya bhai? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Honey! Coming from you , you don't know what it means to me. I mean, you ... YOU made it for me. I expected you to remind people about it and say , please make the thread . But I am so so so happy that you made it. Thank you so much. Tons and tons of XOXOXOXOXO 

Nothing in front of all those lovely hugs and kisses you have showered on me , in times of need and otherwise but thank you. XOXO

HEY  birthday  lady . I hope you had a nice day . As you know Dia has been bugging me for long time to start a thread and she is  not around to see it .  I had to do it for you . I had  no time , I was at work so  and my cell broke  so was so angry . But is was meant  to be , just for you . Lots of love  more XOXOXOX
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago