Happy birthday Saumya - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -dear10-

Happy birthday saumi god bless you love you
My pc uff
Pm tak nahi padh pa rahi.
Last time maine thread banaya tha par mere pc ne iss baar banane layak nahi chhoda sandy kahinka
Love you my robertni tu jaldi watsap par aaja missing you tu apna khayaal rakhna or khush rehna. Bohat kamyaab hona or jab naam hoga tera to mera hi naam lena hahaha
Ab thoda kam gussa hua kar look who talking
Sab ka khayaal rakhna apna bhi rakhna mujhe tujhpar gussa aata hai kyunki tu apna phone nahi badal rahi or main apna pc nahi badal rahi to baat bhi nahi ho pati.
God bless love you hugs tc
arre its OK di. Thank you so much. bas ek cheez chahiye thi mujhe apse. Ek hilarious  sa OS 🤣 bas wahi missing reh gaya :P
mai kab gussa hoti hu? 😲 aap gussa hoti ho 🤣

Thanks again di 🤗
Originally posted by Ketaki19

Happy b'day Saumya di. Aapka aaj ka din bahot bahot special ho aur aaj aap dher sara enjoy kare aur haa aaj aap bahot masti kare. God bless you di ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
Thank you so much Ketu 🤗 mera din achha hi raha. :) 
Dhanno ko bolna ki mere phone me balance nahi tha aur mai roaming pe thi, isliye phone nahi utha payi.  aur use bhi thank you bol dena. :P 😆
Originally posted by -Shwetha-

Saumya...Many many happy returns of the day ðŸ¥³
b/w no april fool this tym huh ðŸ˜‰

Many all  your wishes come true & keep smiling 

Thanks Shwetzy 🤗 yeah! this is no fool's day joke. 🤣 That one was epic , wasn't it. I felt so bad later when I went through those heartfelt wishes. :P
Originally posted by _saumya_

I love the gif :) thank you so much. I love the texture a lot. Tell me how you did that :P Thanks again
u love dat...means meri mehenat safal gai...photoshop se banaya...will surely tell u if u really wanna know but fr dat PCS8 hona chahiye tere paas
Happy Birthday Saumya, MAy god bless you with all the happiness :)

Hema. You made the thread.. wow..Proud of you very nice
Originally posted by nutan7

Nutan . Good job !! Thanks got adding colors . I know I can depend on you .
[QUOTE=adinats07]
Happy Birthday Saumya, MAy god bless you with all the happiness :)

Hema. You made the thread.. wow..Proud of you very nice
[/QUOTE
@ bold . I am so happy to see that you are proud of me . Did not take much to impress you . You remind me of my sister . Any thing I do online and  she is impressed. Must be my age .🤣.🤣.🤣

Seriously this was for Saumya . Very special lady " Ab Badi ho gayi "😭😭😭
I can't call her Bachcha anymore ðŸ˜­.😭.😭

Good to see you on deserted forum . ðŸ¤—.🤗.🤗
Originally posted by _saumya_

arre its OK di. Thank you so much. bas ek cheez chahiye thi mujhe apse. Ek hilarious  sa OS 🤣 bas wahi missing reh gaya :P
mai kab gussa hoti hu? 😲 aap gussa hoti ho 🤣

Thanks again di 🤗

@ bold . Aur ye OS mujhe Bhi PM Karana .please .
Originally posted by Heema22

HEY  birthday  lady . I hope you had a nice day . As you know Dia has been bugging me for long time to start a thread and she is  not around to see it .  I had to do it for you . I had  no time , I was at work so  and my cell broke  so was so angry . But is was meant  to be , just for you . Lots of love  more XOXOXOX
Yeah! dia will be pleasantly surprised to see such a colorful thread from you 😆 :P 
Nothing in front of "it was meant for me" i was so pleasantly surpised 😃 thanks again honey XOXO
Originally posted by designersaini

from soniya
                                        Saumya ðŸ¤— 

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 

🤗🥳

spidey 🤗 i love you thnk you. I had replied to your scrap. so you don't have to wish me everywhere :P 😆 I just know that you wish well for me. You don't have to say it over and over again :) XOXO