Happy birthday Saumya - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nutan7

😆 You guys are trying too hard to make it special for me. I already am delighted. 😃 Thank you so much... again 😆 :P
Originally posted by adinats07

Happy Birthday Saumya, MAy god bless you with all the happiness :)

Hema. You made the thread.. wow..Proud of you very nice
thanks di. 😃 

Yeah! i think honey has not only surprised me but everyone on the forum by this thread 🤣 I LoVE YoU HONEY 😆 🤗 
Originally posted by Heema22

arrey me tho still i know only to post and PM ...nothing else 😳 so feeling proud of u...we will still cal her baccha... 😛
Saumya hope u had a gr8 time 😃
Originally posted by adinats07

I was not a bachcha when she called me one. Now toh I am not letting her call me that at all. For heaven's sake I am  a grown up woman.😆
wishing you a very happy bday my dear friend. . God bless you. it was wonderful having you always with me in this journey. you are always impartial and genuine by action as well as words. . just be the same always. Love you loads. 🤗
Originally posted by _saumya_

Saumya . Itana  Gussa ? . You forgot what I said before 
 Bachche ko koi bhachcha nahi kahete hei .
Veena . I have stopped calling her Bachcha on this birthday ..since we are in the same age group we should find someone else so Saumya will be off the hook .

Edited by Heema22 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Pari117

wishing you a very happy bday my dear friend. . God bless you. it was wonderful having you always with me in this journey. you are always impartial and genuine by action as well as words. . just be the same always. Love you loads. 🤗
Thanks Pari. 🤗 Where are you these days. How is work?