Damon die 5x22 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by moonkmh

no no it cant be true... damon? he is the only reason m watching the show.
I copy this from DE fan page, hope so that isnt truth 😭
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

TBH m waiting Damon to die so that I can finally quit watching TVD with peace coz he is the only person holding me on till now (this is my frustration talking)...and to see how they are gonna ruin their already screwed show...but I also know its not gonna happen...the writers may be Stefan fan but they cannot let Damon die...the show is already very much screwed.

completely agree,  if he dead i can at least stop watching this show but i am sure they will bring him back even if they killed him in this season. but the writers seriously ruined this show.
Originally posted by kidsname

completely agree,  if he dead i can at least stop watching this show but i am sure they will bring him back even if they killed him in this season. but the writers seriously ruined this show.
I read it that in next season they will bring him back ðŸ˜²
There's also a theory doing the rounds that Damon will die in the season finale and next season Stelena will try to bring him back & Katherine will come back along with him
BUT, it was revealed in an interview that Ian told Caroline that he'd quit the show if they killed Enzo and Enzo already died in the last epi

Am pretty sure Plec and Dries get drunk while writing for this show. Ruined my favorite American series ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ Hate them ðŸ˜¡
Yeah, there's a rumour going around that Damon will die in S05 finale and come back in season 6 ðŸ˜•
But if that does happen, at least he'll be back. The writers would never, ever make the mistake of getting rid of Ian. I don't think they're THAT drunk to write something like that lol ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

But they also said that in season 6, we'll see a different 'orbit', a different place that we haven't seen yet. So my guess is that whoever dies, will go to that place (maybe it's the one where Katherine went), and the show will focus on the remaining characters in Mystic Falls probably trying to get back whoever dies, and the characters in the 'other place' will also be shown trying to get back or something. 
I think even if Damon 'dies' and goes there, they'll show him every episode in the 'other place' since he's one of the main 3, and by this we'll also get to see and know more about this 'other place'.

I keep calling this 'other place' lol ðŸ˜† Maybe it's hell where Katherine probably went ðŸ˜• But Damon, or whoever dies, will definitely come back.
m a silent reader here...but seeing this I had to comment!
as much as i hate the show nowadays but this seriously cant be happening..hope its not true😔
I really hope sooo, I hate this Julieee ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by kidsname

They have already ruined his character since season 1 and made him Elena-like partly-human vampire...what are they upto for next..completely human??? Redemption of Damon Salvatore in true human form??
W*F 😡
this is a joke right!?😡

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.