Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

^^ Screw Julie Plec n Caroline Dries 😡 😡

Haaate theemAngry
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read the official synopsis damon is mentioned it says that he discovers heartbreaking news and is pushing Bonnie to find a way to keep the other side from disintegrating, while Elena seeks Liv's help.

In the whole synopsis not even one mention of Stefan which is odd, speculation that its gonna b Stefan the one who dies NOT Damon!!
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saniya93

Read the official synopsis damon is mentioned it says that he discovers heartbreaking news and is pushing Bonnie to find a way to keep the other side from disintegrating, while Elena seeks Liv's help.

In the whole synopsis not even one mention of Stefan which is odd, speculation that its gonna b Stefan the one who dies NOT Damon!!

I copy from fb this news as well pic to. Dont belivie to me u can go there and saw it. Same dont want him dead.
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

TBH m waiting Damon to die so that I can finally quit watching TVD with peace coz he is the only person holding me on till now (this is my frustration talking)...and to see how they are gonna ruin their already screwed show...but I also know its not gonna happen...the writers may be Stefan fan but they cannot let Damon die...the show is already very much screwed.

Amen :(

Edited by -StephinesS- - 9 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gauri-

I think they are doing this to get Elena realise her love for Damon...of course he will be back! Elena will truly be heartbroken this time and will realise how imp Damon is to her!

I don't know about Elena Gilbert but we all are heartbroken with the news only...imagine what it would be like to see Damon dying on screen. 😔 😔
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saniya93

I just copy from DE off page.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
damon dies in the books as well but he was brought back...m sure it will be the same
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its nt true
it cant be true,,,
is dis last seasn or wat??
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: featherheart

its nt true

it cant be true,,,