!!Dil Dhadakne Do Updates!! Trailer on Page1! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Anushka, Ranveer, PeeCee, all at sea

By Vickey Lalwani, Mumbai Mirror | May 3, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

Anushka, Ranveer, PeeCee, all at sea
The Dil Dhadakne Do stars have been told to assemble on a cruise liner, a month before schedule.

The first schedule of Dil Dhadakne Do, aboard a cruise liner, has been hit for a six. And director Zoya is almost tearing her hair out after being told that six busy stars--Anil Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra. Farhan Akhtar and Shefali Shah-who had made themselves available for the shoot in mid-June will have to advance their dates by a month. Reason: The liner company can only allot the ship in May. 

Everyone is in a tizzy trying to adjust their dates. "There is absolute chaos in Excel (the production house) as the actors have to go through some workshops too," reveals a source, adding that Zoya tried a get the liner company to set sail in June but they did not budge. "Booking the liner for the shoot was a tough job. Zoya flew down to South Africa and Italy to check out the different cruises on offer. Producer Ritesh Sidhwani made a trip to Brazil before they zeroed in on Spain. They wanted something that matches the magnitude of the project.Teething problems happen when you are putting a big project together, but this time it was a little too big." 

Zoya wanted to roll in May. She wanted to shoot a few scenes in Mumbai before sailing out. But those scenes will now be filmed later. The stars will leave Mumbai around May 13. They have just 11 days to prep before the liner leaves from Barcelona on May 17. They will be on the ship for 90 days, returning to Barcelona every weekend. 

Dil Dhadakne Do is about a dysfunctional Punjabi family and will hit the screens on June 5, 2015. Zoya remained unavailable for comment.
Ranveers hairstylist tweeted this. B-blunt is adhuna akhtars hair styling team

Darshan Yewalekar @D___Darshans

Was a pleasure to see the excellence at work crafting ranveersingh new look for Zoya's film.. Avan from b-blunt

Edited by zarak65 - 9 years ago
Anushka Sharma FC @anushkalovers   

Anushka Sharma Has Wrapped Up Nh10 and is now gearing up for Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do. Shooting commences from May 18.

Bookmarked 🥳
love zoya and farhan
Oh god I wanna see the new look of ranveer desperately! !
Zra good job !
Farhan and PC finally ek hi film me

Ritesh Sidhwani @ritesh_sid  
#DilDhadakneDo Voyage begins this Saturday, will be posting lots of exciting stuff during this Journey, & we are releasing on 5th June 2015 

Just finished a Havan for #DilDhadakneDo & #Bangistan, a ritual @FarOutAkhtar & me have been maintaining from Dil Chahta Hai
Edited by AA1407 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by AA1407

Just finished a Havan for #Dildhadaknedo & #Bangistan, a ritual @FarOutAkhtar & me have been maintaining from Dil Chahta Hai

havan karenge havan karenge😆
I'm trying so so hard to not get excited..but fail
Edited by UsernameLoading - 9 years ago
So looking forward to On-Set news and pics...
Priyanka has also taken a break from Twitter, I feel because of shoot of film...
Originally posted by AA1407

#DilDhadakneDo Voyage begins this Saturday, will be posting lots of exciting stuff during this Journey, & we are releasing on 5th June 2015 

Just finished a Havan for #DilDhadakneDo & #Bangistan, a ritual @FarOutAkhtar & me have been maintaining from Dil Chahta Hai

YAY! so glad ritesh is going to be tweeting and posting stuff while shooting, Its been reported that they leave for barcleona tomorrow and then start shooting on the cruise on Saturday