Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rhapsody. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ah, I just chanced upon this.
The title interested me.
And the 5 chapters have increased my curiosity.

This is perfectly lovely with the right amount of humour and short and snappy updates which make you want to read further.
Loving it!

Please do continue soon.

~Maya
Veil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
New story: Office Rendezvous
Veil thumbnail

(6)   No Ding-Dong

"You're kidding"

"I'm sorry I should have told you this before, but I swear I found it very recently. Not even twenty four hours have passed since I got to know that""

"We can't have sex for six months!"

She visibly cringed may be at the incredulity in his voice, but he could care less.

"It's not exactly six months but twenty four odd weeks"

"Holy Fu--"

"Look I'm sorry," she cut him off urgently before he could proceed with swearing "--but my gynecologist revealed it to me just yesterday and I couldn't--"

She trailed off and gulped as she met his eyes and finally settled against the wall herself, and closed her eyes with her palms.

Few beats of silence later, she felt something in her lap, and had seen his hand crawl up her lap.

She jumped in alarm, but had seen that he was only trying to have her share of chocolate too.

"Don't worry" he said offhandedly as he pulled off the wrapper with his teeth and bit into her share of chocolate forgetting his manners. "Want a bite?" he asked finding her stare at him unblinking.

"No thank you," she said slowly, realizing that this was the end of the conversation for the night "I don't share food, no offence but tasting someone's saliva is gross"

Though she meant it regarding her food, he nodded his head solemnly. Now he understood why his wife abhorred his kisses.

Awesome.

Edited by Veil - 9 years ago
.Rhapsody. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ah, I like this chapter!
In fact, I like the whole concept. :3
I'm dying to know why her gynaec advised her to do what she did!
Do update soon?

~Maya
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When I saw that it was an original story, I wanted to follow it here rather than in the GF. Hope that's okay.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this story. The characters are refreshing and interesting and your tongue-in-cheek titles are hilarious. You have a real knack for comedy! Can't wait to read on.

(Forgot to add: I hate the idea of someone else's saliva too 🤢)
Edited by kaamchorni - 9 years ago
Veil thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaamchorni

When I saw that it was an original story, I wanted to follow it here rather than in the GF. Hope that's okay.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this story. The characters are refreshing and interesting and your tongue-in-cheek titles are hilarious. You have a real knack for comedy! Can't wait to read on.

(Forgot to add: I hate the idea of someone else's saliva too 🤢)

Though Office Rendezvous is written both on that couple, and on an original couple, I do see him and her as the leads sometimes, but frankly, in this story, I have faces for every character, And I am so very glad if you are following it here.🤗

Thanks for being here😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now you have me curious ( medical student here). Which gynaecological problem leads to advise to not have sex? 
Or is our heroine making that up? I kind of feel that she is.
I mean she abhors kisses and does not want to share chocolate. Does feel like she is making it up because we'll to be brash sex does involve sharing of fluids.
Good update
Veil thumbnail

(7)   The Morning After

"All night huh, Nikhil?"

He continued pressing an ice cube to his sleep deprived eyes after squinting them at his colleague Huzaifa.

"You look sleepless and sore, why buddy?" Huzaifa asked passing a critical eye over him and bit back a chortle.

Because I was forced to roll out of bed, all thanks to a roller woman who had occupied the entire bed, making me sleep deprived, Nikhil thought darkly.

"Oh of course, of course" he said awkwardly patting Nikhil all over his back, making him cuss.

"What's the need to come so early anyway, you're just married. Are you not taking her to honeymoon? Go for some skinny dipping chap, this is the only time when you would be officially permitted to do bang-bang, and in fact encouraged to do by all your family" he said wiggling his eyebrows and grinning a toothy smile, making Nikhil want to bang his head against a wall.

On second thoughts, may be the head that must be banged against the wall should be replaced to Huzaifa's.

Not knowing his violent thoughts, Huzaifa rambled on and on, not knowing that Nikhil had stopped listening to him before he even started.

"...so why did you come to work anyway?"

"To work" he replied curtly, and Huzaifa raised an eyebrow questioning his new love for work.

Washing down a saridon with hot coffee, he put on his headphones to get ready for his show, leaving Huzaifa puzzled at the behavior.

"The morning after is never the best time to work" Huzaifa muttered to himself attaching it as the reason to Nikhil's crabby mood, and left the cabin, leaving a grumpy Nikhil who was set to do his regular show of "Morning Musings" with Your Radio.

dreamy-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what to say...it was awesome. loved it. quite funny too😉
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is hilarious😆
so now i'm very curious about the whole six month thing- do update soon
thx for the pm 😊