[Novel Length] A recipe for Disaster Chapter 8 : Pg 4 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
wow this is awesome and hilarious.
Nikhal wife is very cute and funny. 
I am very curious to know about the ban of physical intimacy for six months. 
Nikhal ois already in love with his wife, i hope she will fall in love with him soon. 
WOW Nikhal is an RJ, interesting. 
continue soon and thanks for the PM.
Its an impressive and intriguing story, can't wait for the next part... 

Ah, I love your humour. :D
It's the best part of your updates!

Do continue. :)
And thank you for the PM.

~Maya.
Wow now that was just off the charts
beautiful , intruiging,captivating and enchanting

wow, this is interesting and hilarious
i thoroughly enjoyed all the parts
thanks for the pm
looking forward to more
take care
This made me laugh so much. I love your quirky and unique characters, really curious to know why the wife is banning sex for 6 months. my guess? I think she is afraid of intimacy and may be grossed out by the share of bodily fluids. 
thanks for sending me the pm, otherwise I would know such an amazing story existed. I love your writing style.
An RJ!  That is a very refreshing change. Huzaifa (interesting name btw) should thank the Lord that he isn't dead. To get on the nerve of a sleep (and s** , relevant as it was his first night) deprived man is a very dangerous thing.😆
Regards
Nidha

(8)   The Fool

"Is it that time of month to you?" Yuvi cocked an eyebrow watching Nikhil at his third coffee.

He saw Nikhil pause before taking the sip with narrowed eyes, Huzaifa visually squirmed in his seat.

"Your grumpiness has no other explanation" Huzaifa added.

"Contrarily," Yuvi paused as he lit up a cigarette, and drew a slow drag. "How was last night?"

"Great"

"How many times?"

After a pause, Nikhil said "Thrice"

Yuvi turned towards Huzaifa and said "He didn't do it yesterday" as if he was talking about weather and continued taking another drag.

"How do you know that?" Huzaifa was the first one to ask.

"That motherf**ker has much more capacity than that" Yuvi said passing a sly smile to Nikhil.

"How do you know that?" this time Huzaifa's tone was just a step away from being scandalized.

"You would have known it had you ever shared a girl" Jeez! You haven't thought that, have you Huzaifa" it was Yuvi's turn to turn purple with disgust.

"Okay thank you for discussing my sex life" Nikhil said raising his coffee as a toast.

"Nonexistent one you mean?" Yuvi asked with a smug smile, and resting his head against the counter of the pantry they were seated in and asked "So what's the reason for it? Is your bride pregnant or worse lesbian?"

Nikhil gave a long look to Yuvi. Either both of them or twins separated at birth, or that famous belief of every man's working of brain in exactly similar fashion is true.

Shaking his head, he answered slowly "Some medical problem"

"Oh? What is it STD?"

"Yuvi!" It was Huzaifa's hiss that shut Yuvi up.

"STD to someone who's allergic to touch, huh"" Nikhil's blabber wafted as the clouds looming his head cleared and suddenly he stood up and marched towards the door, leaving Yuvi and Huzaifa exchange a look.

"Where are you going?" Huzaifa asked, for which Nikhil answered "To meet my little wife" and dashed a hazy exit.

"The morning after is never great to work" Huzaifa sighed, while Yuvi thought Nikhil was surely going to do some bang-bang at least now.

The aforesaid man however jogged to his car and slid through it and revved the engine as he heard his wife's sweet little voice in his head.

"Tasting someone's saliva is gross"

It slowly sunk in his thick head that his wife was kissed for the first time in her life just yesterday, given her reaction, and that only showed that she's a virgin.

Now that he thought about it, he wondered what sort of a medical problem would ask her to stay away from sex for six bloody months.

If his hunch was true, he was mightily fooled, and that thought made the speedometer to shoot up as his car drove through Delhi traffic.

Mrs. Nikhil Sharma, you have some explanation to do, he thought as he slid past another car, missing it in the nick of time, inviting some colorful cusses.

That conniving little wife of his, he muttered as he entered the driveway of her office.

haha- did he seriously just believed her six month story without explanation?!
i was so hoping you'd update this one- hope you continue soon 😊
Unbelieveable how guys always has to their ladies
An Awesome Update , Looking Forward To Next Update