Ek Boond Ishq

ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND (SS)||Complete

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Prologue

Long ago, before the start of the present age, when there were kings and queens and magic on earth, this is a story from that time. A story long lost in the passage of time, but still fresh and new as a story of the present day. It is a story about love, care and magic. So let's start the journey.

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom named WONDERLAND. It was a beautiful place. It had many precious treasures hidden in it. All citizens of this place were happy and content by the fair civil order maintained by its King. This place was ruled by King JAYRAJ SINGH SHEKHAWAT. He was a very noble man with a kind heart who always did justice to all without seeing the position and power of the accused.  He was married to Queen NIRMALA SINGH SHEKHAWAT. They lived happily.

There was a Prophet in this kingdom who was a member of the King's council. His name was Govind Sharma. He lived in Wonderland with his wife Aradhana.

One day, there were two murders in Wonderland. The King ordered his men to find the culprit and bring him to the King. The King's men searched for the culprit everywhere in Wonderland but there was no sign of the culprit. Then King himself went on a search of the culprit. He reached the dark forest situated at the very end of his kingdom. After walking for some time in the forest, he found a cottage. When he entered it, he found a dead man who was a citizen of Wonderland and beside that dead body there was an old woman who was performing witchcraft on that dead body to gain power. The King immediately captured that witch. That witch was Kalavati. She was an evil witch who was doing black magic to regain her youth, but before she could complete that spell, the King captured her.

Witch Kalavati was taken to the court for punishment. But before the declaration of the punishment, news of the Queen being pregnant arrived. The King was overjoyed by this news and announced all cuprites be set free, stating that on this happy occasion he didn't want any citizen to be sad. And so with the other prisoners, Witch Kalavati was also released. She was angry and wanted to take revenge from the King. She waited for eight more months till the birth of the King's first child.

On the night when the King's first child was born, Witch Kalavati entered the Queen's room by putting a spell on all the guards of the palace and froze the king and the queen in their places.

She said, "Because of the King I was not able to regain my youth and beauty which is precious to me, so I am snatching the most precious thing of your life, your son. I will kill him and complete my revenge."

On hearing this, the Queen begged Witch Kalavalti to spare her child and take her life, but she refused. After much pleading by the Queen, she said, "Ok I will not kill him only on one condition and that is if you don't tell anyone about him being alive. If you will ever dare to tell anyone about him being alive, I will kill him. I will make the King forget what happened just now. He will only remember that you gave birth to a dead child. It will be more pleasurable to see the King grieve for his undead son being dead. Hahahaha..." Saying this, she left the palace.

After Witch Kalavati left the palace, everyone was freed from her spell. Everyone knew that the Queen gave birth to a dead child. Only the Queen remembered the whole incident, but she was helpless.

On her way to the forest, Witch Kalavati was attacked by the prophet Govind. He hit Kalavati on her head with a stick and took the child from her and ran away.

He knew that all this would happen. But he was not allowed to interfere in the work of God. So he let all this happen and at the appropriate time, he took the child away from Kalavati.

He was determined that he would inform the King when the right time comes.

This child was born in a good astrological arrangement which led his fate as being the one who would kill Witch Kalavati.

So the Prophet saved him and took him to a secret place known only to him. He named this child Mrityunjay.

After gaining consciousness, Witch Kalavati tried to search for that child but he was nowhere to be found. She was desperate to find him and kill him because she knew that this child is the one who can kill her. So to protect herself from that child, she cast a spell on the kingdom's capital banning that child's entry in the capital. There was only one way for that child to enter it and it was using the Pearl. And this pearl was in the palace that was located in the capital resulting in no way for that child to enter the Kingdom. After casting this spell, Witch Kalavati lived in the capital as an old woman enjoying the King's grief for his son.

Prophet Govind was taking care of that child in an abandoned place. In the meantime, his wife Aradhana gave birth to a girl. They named her Tara. The Prophet knew that his child would be the one who would help the King's son in killing Kalavati, so to protect her from Kalavati he told his wife that their daughter would die if she goes to the capital before the age of twenty.

One day the Prophet went missing. The King searched for him everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. To support his family, the King kept Aradhana as the Queen's personal lady-in-waiting.

Tara had asked many times for one trip to the palace but her mother had refused it every time stating it's not the right time for her to be there.

The King and the Queen had two children - Aditya Singh Shekhawat and Vasundhara Singh Shekhawat. The joy of having these two kids was also not able to remove the grief from the King's heart for his first child. The Queen was helpless. She wanted to tell the truth to the King but the witch's warning always stopped her.

Many years had passed but there was no sign of Govind and Mrityunjay. The King was still grieving. Witch Kalavati was growing old day by day. She was still unaware of the whole prophecy which says:

"The King's first son and the Prophet's daughter together form a weapon for Witch Kalavati's death."

She only knew half the prophecy. 

=================

Thanks, Shaina_b for making it readableπŸ˜ƒ

-----------------------------------------xxx----------------------------------------
UPDATE
Ch-2 The Meeting
Ch-3 The Palace
Ch-4 The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
Ch-5 A Curious Thing
Ch-6 Shooting Star
Ch-7 Saving Tara
Ch-8 What Happened To Tara
Ch-9 Its Not Easy Being In Love
Ch-10 Desperate Souls
Ch-11 Best Laid Plans
Ch-12 Think Lovely Thoughts
Ch-13 A Tale Of Two Brothers
Ch-14 The Thing You Love Most
Ch-15 The King's Son
Ch-16 Broken
Ch- 17 In The Name Of The Brother
Ch-18 Her Handsome Hero
Ch-19 An Untold Story
Ch-20 The Price of Pearl
Ch-21 Strange Case
Ch-22 Mother

Ch-23 The Family Business

Ch-24 That Still Small Voice

Ch-25 Bleeding Through

Ch-26 Wake Up Call

Ch-27 Labour of Love
Ch-28 And Straight On 'Til Morning
Ch-29 Awake
Ch-30 The Apprentice
Ch-31 Lost Girl
Ch-32 True North
Ch-33 Heart of Darkness
Ch-34 Darkness on the Edge of Town

Ch-35 Page 23

Ch-36 Trust Me

Ch-37 Heroes and Villains

Ch-38 The Final Battle

Ch-39 The Savior

Ch-40 Welcome to Storybrooke

Ch-41 Homecoming

Ch-42 To Catch a Thief

Ch-43 Leaving Storybrooke

Ch-44 Unforgiven

Ch-45 The Return

Ch-46 Dreamcatcher

Ch-47 The Song in Your Heart

Ch-48 Queen of Hearts

Ch-49 A Taste of the Heights

Epilogue

Edited by Archi21 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A Fairy Tale version of Ek Boond Ishq and MriAra love story!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This is what I always wanted to read!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am so happy Archu that you wrote this!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is beautiful!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

King Jairaj should not have set such an evil witch like Kalavati free!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

I loved the way you incorporated the Pearl into this story!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Was Kalavati behind the disappearance of Govind or did he go away on his own??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Kalavati knowing only half the prophecy reminds me of Harry Potter where Voldemort knew only half the prophecy!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am happy that you kept this title for your story!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The chapter is fantastic!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
BlueJasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Archi...it's amazing...I still love fairytale...cause i believe it is just a form of telling the fact...which truth can't be told easily...and how u've blend fairytale and ebi...totally loved it.pleaz continue...
Archi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueJasmine

Archi...it's amazing...I still love fairytale...cause i believe it is just a form of telling the fact...which truth can't be told easily...and how u've blend fairytale and ebi...totally loved it.pleaz continue...

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb story loved it can't wait to read the rest. Btw the prophecy reminds me of hp prophecy made against voldermort.
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome fairytale Archu! Please write more πŸ˜ƒ
faizari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Archu

its a fairy tale story 

i really enjoyed it πŸ€—
Archi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

Superb story loved it can't wait to read the rest. Btw the prophecy reminds me of hp prophecy made against voldermort.

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

HP fan   πŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sfarazi

Awesome fairytale Archu! Please write more πŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
will continue 😊
Archi21 thumbnail